N-Europe

Ohhh I miss the Pav. Perhaps not the prices though, I love how cheap it is up here. I'm still yet to find a really nice pub here, granted I haven't really looked but The York just doesn't hit the spot.

I've not been to The York, (and I don't know whereabouts you live, but) presumably you know the Harley near uni? The dead-good pubs are all away from town centre - unless you count the dog and partridge.

Today sucks. Internet is rubbish - I can't even watch House :'(

ninjaedit: Day just got a bit better - the big meal I thought I'd be missing tonight in sheffield has been put back to a time that I can make! Straight from the coach station to Aagrah's for my share of a whole stuffed lamb.

http://www.aagrah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37&Itemid=49

YUM!

I've not been to The York, (and I don't know whereabouts you live, but) presumably you know the Harley near uni? The dead-good pubs are all away from town centre - unless you count the dog and partridge.

I'm Broom Hill way, at Endcliffe. The only pub I've been to near the Uni is The University Arms. Was a bit meh. The Harley rings a bell, but not been in.

Oh! You tried the Fox And Duck? I think it's opposite that safeway/iceland/whatever - can't remember precisely, it was dark and i was already drunk, but I remember it having a nice atmosphere.

The Harlequin is off corporation street across the river near castlegate, and a nice tucked-away place. That's where the chess club is that I went to a piss-poor once.

Fagans does the best pub food ever, The Fat Cat and Sheaf View are sister pubs to Dev Cat - so you have the quality real ales and ciders the cat has but without the overcrowded loudness.

The Dog and Partridge is behind west street. An intimidating irish pub that has lots of charm.

All those are probably too quiet for your taste -- but The Shakespeare is really the place to be for all the cool kids. Live music is always reliable there.

I'm very bored, hence the useless effort to make this post that you'll never need/use. I've not even described them well, but in effect they're the best pubs I've been to in sheff. Dan, the local boy, would probably have better suggestions. I'll go now.

Went to Ikea for the first time today - slightly in love with the place. But thats fine.

Going to be ringing people up for properties to live in for July tomorrow, kinda nervous excited. I plan to go to ikea and deck my new place out once I get it as I realised just how little I own..hmm.

Housemate has finally come to my way of hating this house - boiler is broken - again. Was only 'fixed' two/three weeks ago, so now were without heating until they can get it sorted, last time it was at least a week or two of brokenness and it was warmer then - sigh.

Want to invite a guy over, but meh I'm feeling sort of anti-social at the same time..hmm.

EDIT: Sheaf view is a very old feeling type pub, which when I visited it in the summer was alright except for teh wasps. Maybe in winter its nice and cosy inside.

I prefer stuff on division street, like the common room which has lots of pool tables, usually busy but you can book them. I also like bungalows and bears, quite alot of people do but meh. I also quite like the harley near the train station, which I went recently!

So I'm like the opposite of jay for the most part, but there's something for everything you want. I found the most awesome cafe ( well two) in the last couple of weeks, one in the town centre and theres a little one which gives you like mis-match cups and has lots of different musicians playing in the evenings (the quote is 'If you play good music - you get food' so you get food for an hour of playing. Awesome.

Edited by nightwolf

I've been to the common room a few times, I thought it was alright, but more of a bar really. Only really been there on nights out before a club.

*cough*invite him over and try and fix this love polygon you find yourself in :p*cough*

Band Hero was picked up! The drums feel pretty/really good. Will play it at some point.

Kick Ass trailer win.

Work was funny...Molly....did...something stupid. I'll let her claim it though. Seems cruel in some way.

Also a "mistake" I made yesterday I thought some guy was gonna be a dick to me, but he wasn't at all so that was good.

Work was funny...Molly....did...something stupid. I'll let her claim it though. Seems cruel in some way.

Claim it? It's not post worthy! anyway you've forced me. I thought my system was broken, I went to get help and it turned out I just needed to move the scroll bar thingy.

Generally in a bad mood. I didn't get an interview for a job I applied for because I have no Project Management experience. My mother just rang me from work because the caretaker had locked her car keys in the computer room. She thought it would be less trouble for me to find her spare keys and drive all the way down there than to just find the caretaker. I got there and she'd found the caretaker so she had her keys, of course. On the way home a white van man was driving about 2 feet behind me so I just slowed down, naturally. Then when he tried to overtake I sped right up.

Repetition of the word ''caretaker''.

Edit: ALSO you put in the centre and I slowly adjusted. Now it's back to the left. Stop playing with me. :P

Edited by Molly

On the way home a white van man was driving about 2 feet behind me so I just slowed down, naturally. Then when he tried to overtake I sped right up.
haha, nice moves!

Though the other day I got stuck behind someone (quite a young couple it turned out, not a confused older driver) doing 30mph on a national speed limit road! So I was close up behind them looking for my chance to overtake (which didn't come for quite some time), however they seemingly thought I was badgering them as they then kept slowing down to 25mph (ON A 60!!)which I could see they found that rather amusing!

One of those moments when I wished I had a scolling message bar on the parcel shelf! Oh I'd have let them know alright!!

On the way home a white van man was driving about 2 feet behind me so I just slowed down, naturally. Then when he tried to overtake I sped right up.

Agh, I hate it when people get right close-up behind you.

Both in the driving situations and when you're just about.

But driving brings out the worst in me, and I do speed, but never in any sort of built up area.

So coming into my village back home it goes from a 60 to a 30, but most people go a steady 40 through this particular road.

So I slowed down to 30, being a good boy (at times) and once had a white van right up my ass.

I just gave it the car a nice sharp, short break which shit the van driver up - which kept him at bay.

Not exactly...

Good, but...

BLAH the nurse manager was training nurse in at work over the weekend, and my desk/station has a training phone on it now, which is completely different! o_O I hate it when people change my desk, it really just doesn't sit well with me! >___>

And someone keeps changing my mouse and keyboard, the ones I cleaned to death one morning because I was sick of how DISGUSTING they are. People are so messy. We have a loose "no food rule" but it seems that the night staff just eat whatever. I feel a bit cheeky eating a chocolate bar at my desk... but one morning I came in and had fucking soup or something on my desk. URgh.

BLAH the nurse manager was training nurse in at work over the weekend, and my desk/station has a training phone on it now, which is completely different! o_O I hate it when people change my desk, it really just doesn't sit well with me! >___>

And someone keeps changing my mouse and keyboard, the ones I cleaned to death one morning because I was sick of how DISGUSTING they are. People are so messy. We have a loose "no food rule" but it seems that the night staff just eat whatever. I feel a bit cheeky eating a chocolate bar at my desk... but one morning I came in and had fucking soup or something on my desk. URgh.

Surely it would be if your chair was changed that it wouldnt sit well with you. A desk being changed would like, not provide a stable writing surface well with you, or something.

Surely it would be if your chair was changed that it wouldnt sit well with you. A desk being changed would like, not provide a stable writing surface well with you, or something.

the chairs are always changed... they all aggravate my arthritis anyway so that's pretty irrelevant.

it was a term of phrase :angry:

Tell me about it. The fucking state that office workers manage to get their keyboards in is absolutely discusting. Mines got bits of fucking crisps underneath the keys and shit. Its horrible.

--------

OH MY CRAP! Band Hero DS is kinda fucking awesome! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::idea::idea::idea::idea:

I am playing it with the drums and drum skin thing, the buttons are nice and big, and after getting used to the layout (its more vertically stacked than horizontally)

band-hero-ds-drum-300x300.jpg

Yeah this is awesome. I 100%'d Fall Out Boy first time. Standard. :D

(Although had to start on Easy due to difficulty)