Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I really wanted to go to Nando's yesterday and nightwolf talking about it is putting a rumble in my... grumble? I can't think of anything that rhymes with it for stomach.

I just completed Darwinia. That game is sooo good. I'm resisting the temptation of buying Multiwinia to play the 10 games I just bought on Steam on the weekend deal.

Oh, oh god, please no. No no no. Nooooonononononono.

*cringes*

I really don't want to hear this do I?

Molly warned me about it, but I just had to give it a go. It's not as bad as I make it out to be, but it's still a crime against music.

Weather is crap. Want to go out but I'm not really in the mood for getting wet, although the mother appeared in my room at 8.30 (luckily I had just woken up) saying if I wanted to go out I could. Thought she was offering to take me somewhere but no :nono:. Guess the Royal Mail have taken the same attitude as me because I'm still waiting on the day's post coming and I know I have stuff coming today so where the hell is it. Lazy pricks! :indeed:

Done a bit of writing to pass the time but it lasted half an hour and then I was finished. Got more to do but first lot aggrevated my wrist so I think I'll leave it just now. Need something to do though so think I may play a bit of Rock Band.

Oh and Wolfy, I would have slapped said nurse for being an ass and stormed out in dramatic fashion. Incredibly rude of her to say that. Hope you're alright over it.

Truth. It's every single day now.

I'm awesome in the sense I do it every other day. But my complaints are sexier, for example...

My bosses have til Friday to give me the wages they've stolen from me, as they were given a two week deadline when I gave them the grievance letter. If they don't. I pr0 into Stage Two... Don't know what that means, but if I get my fucking money I'll be happy.

I really don't understand why they're taking the piss doing this.

Oh and Wolfy, I would have slapped said nurse for being an ass and stormed out in dramatic fashion. Incredibly rude of her to say that. Hope you're alright over it.

I'm alright, bit rattled, nobody has ever spoken to me like before when I've been to the doctors/nurses so it was quite a shock.

I'm getting some professional second opinions at the moment, its just so ridiculous for such a small pill!

I realise why I've stayed away from this thread before. It's because most people's days are usually shit. Come on, peoples, you're bringing the mood down. :( Doesn't anything good ever happen to you? It could be anything. Like today, I started school again. Now I'm in the third year and thus the oldest, and in a year I graduate and can get into uni to study my favourite subjects. Plus it was lovely too see everyone again and get into a daily rhythm. :)

Danny boy I'm with you. My days are normally ace. I often post here about my beautiful days. I just completed Darwinia people, be happy for my Darwinians!

multiwinia_t.jpg

I've decided to quickly do a cut of an animation I did a year ago and submit for the E4 Estings. Maybe then I'll have that bright-warm-fuzzy-feeling inside of me.

Edited by Wesley

So yeah. My Pokemon Sapphire is fake (or broken). It erases the file randomly, no matter how far I am into the game. And always erases if Diamond is in the DS slot of the DS console.

I just want Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald for a tenner or so that is actually real. *cries*

So yeah. My Pokemon Sapphire is fake (or broken). It erases the file randomly, no matter how far I am into the game. And always erases if Diamond is in the DS slot of the DS console.

I just want Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald for a tenner or so that is actually real. *cries*

As much as I like having the full set, it would seem you want it more than me. I'll see if I have sapphire/ruby/emerald next time I go home and I'll give it you for under a tenner. I know I never have fakes.

@ Paj - I had the exact same thing last week with a copy of Emerald I bought off of a trading site. The guy offered me a refund so I sent the game back and I still haven't received the money back. :nono: 'Twas only £12 which I can do without but yeh, there are so many fakes about its ridiculous, and now a lot are even being made in the same colour cartridges as the real ones making it harder to spot. This copy of Emerald was bought out of a retail store and it was fake so you can't even be sure there.

As much as I like having the full set, it would seem you want it more than me. I'll see if I have sapphire/ruby/emerald next time I go home and I'll give it you for under a tenner. I know I never have fakes.

Really?!

Thanks a lot! That would be so helpful...they're pretty expensive online (if they're not fakes, which most seem to be). But yeah, that would be awesome. :bowdown:

Really?!

Thanks a lot! That would be so helpful...they're pretty expensive online (if they're not fakes, which most seem to be). But yeah, that would be awesome. :bowdown:

I'm not promising too much I need to make sure I can find them, I used to have:

Red

Blue

Yellow

Gold

Silver

Crystal

Emerald

Sapphire

Ruby

But I've had them all a long time and I can't recall where they all are, but I will try and send you them if I do :) I don't play them all that much to be fair and if I needed it, I'd just buy at a higher price regardless.

Just got back from having my ears syringed at the docs. Jesus everything is SO LOUD, it's incredible, like someone just turned up the volume to 11.

In other news... wait, there is no other news...

Haha, when I had mine done those few weeks ago, I couldn't believe how LOUD even clothing sounded... I was like 'OK seriously, clothes can't be this loud!!' I could hear the scratching of the seatbelt on my shirt as I put it on and rustling everywhere!

But then I think your hearing reajusts and you start to tune a few things out.

And mine was pretty painful... but that's because she jammed the nozzle in too far, bitch nurse, and because it's the first time in 24 years I'd had it done!

Haha, when I had mine done those few weeks ago, I couldn't believe how LOUD even clothing sounded... I was like 'OK seriously, clothes can't be this loud!!' I could hear the scratching of the seatbelt on my shirt as I put it on and rustling everywhere!

But then I think your hearing reajusts and you start to tune a few things out.

Yeah, it was windy and when a left the doctors the wind alone was incredibly loud, couldn't believe it. Even the keys on my keyboard seem stupidly loud right now as I type!

Got my copy of Ruby from Wollworths for £2 :)

Spent more of today watching Dexter and practicing drawing, starting to remember how much I used to love to draw and I think im getting a bit better.

Now just have to think of something new to draw, I seem to be leaning towards superheroes with half their face covered at the moment. I never was very good at drawing faces.....or hands come to think of it.

Forgot to mention Paj. Do you know where Chips is in Edinburgh? On Nicolson Street, as if heading down to Liberton, after you cross North Bridge? They might have one of the games. Always worth a look in the off chance as when I've been in they've always had some of the rarer games on some consoles.

Considering woolworths is closed and the website doesn't seem to have it, thats kinda rubbing it in isn't it..?:wtf:

Yes. :cry:

Forgot to mention Paj. Do you know where Chips is in Edinburgh? On Nicolson Street, as if heading down to Liberton, after you cross North Bridge? They might have one of the games. Always worth a look in the off chance as when I've been in they've always had some of the rarer games on some consoles.

I'll check it out. I'm NEVER that far up that way. Often at the bridges/museum though, so will go there at some point soon.

Nightwolf: They're saying you'll get cancer from the pill? Pffff how stupid of them to say that. I don't think you'll have more of a chance of developing cancer because of it really, if you did I think it would come with bigger warnings and stuff. So don't listen to that nurse; maybe she secretly wants all people to become pregnant or something! =O

Anyway, I went outtttt of the house today yay. Mom came home from work and asked if I wanted to go shopping, as I recently said I needed a new bikini. So we did that, whoo. Found some stuff (posted in purchases thread) so I'm happy. And my leg hasn't been hurting too much yet from all the walking either so I'm double happy. ^___^