N-Europe

You have to work new years day? Unlucky :(

Didnt mean to be rude Buttons but I was so happy when I managed to get off working new years. If I had to work it, I'd probably still get wasted and come into work drunk and get fired :(

Sorry MBAM :)

im working tomorrow, friday, off saturday (thank god), working sunday, off monday , working tuesday

i dont drink so i guess ill be ok :) id just like another day off

You're like someone who works in my store. She goes to uni and is desparate for the money so shes working almost everyday. I don't know how she does it :|

I get tired after two days consecutively at the weekend :shakehead

New Years should be ok, usually its so dead, because everyone else is recuperating :p

i'm kinda glad to be working new years day :smile:

double tiiiime~

moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney

(and new years day is always quiet in town ^__^)

You're like someone who works in my store. She goes to uni and is desparate for the money so shes working almost everyday. I don't know how she does it :|

New Years should be ok, usually its so dead, because everyone else is recuperating :p

its because im off for uni that i get all the hours - most of the other girls are at school so their parents complain

it went in surprisingly quickly... ive worked at that store a year and havent taken a weeks holiday ..ooo

i got paid my holiday (manager pretended i worked extra hours)

I've had four days off since October. Two of them being today and yesterday.

Wish I could be like most other people at uni and get financial help from my parents. -_-

Wish I could be like most other people at uni and get financial help from my parents. -_-

Aye, I wasn't given money for uni by parentals either, so I got an adult job and study night time course, which is freakin hard work

Guest Stefkov

Today I finally after a year, put up my other self.

Now I have an extra long shelf so my DVDs can all sit flat. If only I didn't have this much stuff it wouldn't fill up so quick.

Wow, I was looking at my calendar and I saw it was Thursday. I thought 'I havnt done my job today, what the hell'

Then I saw it was 1 in the morning. That was real strange.

Well I'm not reviewing my day but my christmas, even though its technically not over.

Best Christmas ever!!!!!!!!!

Ive fallen in love with two things, my laptop which is proberly the best laptop in history and Super Mario Galaxy on the wii.

Though the celebrations still go on since its my best friends birthday today, which will be celebrated toniight and another gathering on new years eve!!

This is why the uni loans/funding system annoys me. I have one mate who only lives with his mum so he gets more loan and his mum is unemployed. But what they fail to factor in, is his dad who is bloody rich and pays for all of his tuition fees and sends him 200 odd quid a week. Its not fair at all.

Holy shit, I just realised, that random person on MSN who was trying to make me a vegan is Dynasty Gal...o_0...*is frightened*

Wow... just wow :Þ

How to you convert someone to vegan over msn?

How do you even start the conversation? "Excuse me, but too you like meat?"

Guest Stefkov

Today was a boring day. Got up late, had cereal and before I knew it it was 1 o'clock.

I went to do my stocking up work and suddenly it was dark outside. I planned to start some work but it has been a lazy day.

Off to work later, some Italians have a dance. If it's still raining then not many will show up apparently. Wierd Italians I know but whats even more disbelieving is there's no food, so there will probably be very very little coming.

Those Italians and their food...*sigh*

That is exactly how. It was like "Do you eat meat." I was like "sure." And then...and then...the horror :cry:

Block her, then delete messager, then burn the computer. It might sound extreme, but it's the only way to be sure. I actually live with a vegan. He's alright other than the fact he looks malnourished all the time.

I've been playing football today for the first time in months. The pain is quite bad in all the muscles of my body. Guess it's a good way to burn off the excesses of Christmas.

Ah, but Dynastygal says that being a vegan doesn't make you malnourished! :heh: I really don't understand why you'd want to be a vegan unless you had some traumatic childhood incident involving bacon...

*Generic flash back* RUUUARGH! BACON..... GREASE... EVERYWHERE!!!! AGHHH!

God, why do I bother?

I was rather upbeat yesterday, thought I'd turn over a new leaf, and I've had a pretty decent Christmas so far. Quiet, peaceful, little drama.

Today, I woke up with a banging headache, then its all trouble and stuff on the news with Benazir Bhutto being killed, and now I've just been told that our new years eve party has been cancelled. So, my chance of starting the new year on a good note has taken a rather big blow to the bollocks.

Fucking lovely.

Well the busiest day of our retail year is over thank jebus. Queues that figured eight around the whole store all day long. We shut at 4.45 just to get rid of them all.

But not all too bad. Got a nero frappe which is one of the most satisfying things you can have in your mouth (:P) and got a phone call off my neighbour-friend who said he saw the postman trying to deliver me a parcel and by the sounds of it its the Format merch I ordered a while ago. Now I cant wait to go back to my uni house :D Plus my friend who has just come back from America randomly asked me today if I had heard of the format and I replied "I love them more than I love your face" which is true.

Tomorrow at least I am finishing a bit early. Oh and I have Sunday off which means I can do food shopping and move back and reorganise my room and still have the night to myself :D