Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Having a lazy day after getting up really early for a doctors appointment and a failed contact lense appointment. Going to see 'The Hangover' later :)

contact lenses take time, keep at it! i never thought id manage it, but after woning them a week, i was much better, after 2 weeks i could do em no bother.

I've worn contacts for about 7 years now?

I think I've gone wrong in explaining. They said I should have my contacts in about 2 hours before my appointment, I thought you put them on in there, so they check the health of your eyes first and then you put in a pair. Rather than wasting them!

However, they postponed it for a week and gave me a week's worth of contacts for free! So overall I just wasted petrol.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hmmm. An accqauintannainasanince has informed me of a job opening at the contact centre where he works. Do I go for the job? Its more money (a bit), but I think like 30 minutes more work per day. Ish. I think. Maybe a bit more.

Can't see it being hugely better than here, I don't believe you're allowed to go on the interwhebyz willy nilly. Bit of a dilemer.

In hilarious news, I have like 4 work tops (bit pikey/boring/pikey etc) but fuck you, anyway I have four that I usually wear on specific days (Friday is always dress down) anyway this morning I wore my Thursday top because my Wednesday top has a scratchy neck from a prior hair cut I had. Well turns out tomorrow will be dress down too! So I don't even have to get a scratchy neck and it can go straight in the wash. Pretty cool. :)

Well my customer contact is getting me an application form, she said it's normally done online but she'd say I don't have a computer, which at the time [Monday] was actually kinda-true, since EEVIL-X had burnt out. I should see her tonight probably, so I'll have more info when I return home from work in about 6-7 hours.

Chair finally told Callum he wants him, now. Ashley got a 2.1. Coolness got a job. Ine is in recovery. Haggis became Slaggis. Flink realised people are rubbish, especially about jackets. ReZ made a post with no made up words! Gizmo hit a tree. I slept with a forum boss. Bluey is on the path to teacherdom. Dan Dare's brother came back. Federer won Wimbledon. Daft has gone, temporarily. The cake is real. Goafer found a dog. Letty works illegal hours for a Minor. Eevil looked sore. A man in Venezuela realised the meaning of life. J7 doesn't have the interent and we all need a morphine drip to cope with the loss. Dante was nearly run over. Channel 4 started making the ''MJ what REALLY happened'' documentary. Chris got a work placement. The chicken came first. Wesley got 4 parking tickets. People finished school and also graduated from Uni. Moogle looks good in a suit. Jimbob's employer is a bastard. Raining had a birthday! The weather was hot.

Possibly not all true. Sorry if I missed people, you know I love you but it's 00.19.

:|

wow, don't know what to say to that...thank you for the catch up, it certainly wasn't what i was expecting :D

and yes ell i did miss you, alot. I also worked for 12 hours today. Time to sleep?

Just been to play golf. Was doing quite well. Then on the 7th, 8th and 9th hole we had to wait for these four guys who were the slowest things I've ever seen. They were par 4s and ended up getting 8, 8 and 10 respectively. Bumped up my score quite a bit.

Wasn't really too sure where to post this :

Why has my facebook just recommended ex member Antony Shimmin to me as a friend? How the hell does facebook know that I go on N-europe. We don't even have one mutual friend. Facebook is taking over....

Why has my facebook just recommended ex member Antony Shimmin to me as a friend? How the hell does facebook know that I go on N-europe. We don't even have one mutual friend. Facebook is taking over....

Have you got any other N-Europe members on your Facebook? There's probably a connection through friends of friends. Very odd, though.

DUDE! I have an almost exactly similar story. The chick I talked to on that anonymous chat thing was suggested to me. I have her on MSN and no mutual friends so....it MUST be an email thing.

Molly: Thanks for mentioning me 2nd. I feel the love!

ReZ: A lot of people have to go through their working day without the internet. Deal with it :p

Ell: Boyfriends of female friends can be a right nuisance. Had to endure it for the last two years with one of my closest friends. Besides, she choses to put herself in that clothing situation ne? What difference does it make if you see it or the countless amount of strangers at the pool see it? DO A BARREL ROLL!

Eddage: Sorry to hear you're ill :( I have a few tasks that need completing if you want something to do :p

Nightwolf: Sorry to hear about your lost railcard :(

Today has been okay. Went to a nearby shopping centre and got a printer. Once again got a near-hour phone call from my friend about nothing but she has no internet. She talked me through her making a birthday card for her dad. Played Mario Tennis with my mother's partner for a while. Found Kristen Bell on Twitter.

Bah. Worst day ever.

Colleague has put in a formal complaint about us all. (I personally have done -like most of us- squat all wrong) He's an utter cock, cant do his job professionally (flirts with people on the WORK LINES) takes forever to do anything, and is a noisy useless tit.

At the mo his phone is 1st to ring (which means he takes majority of the calls BUT this is rotated every month so its fair) and he says he feels so depressed etc. So now we have to take calls for him. Fucks sake I had nearly two months worth of being 1st phone to ring. I've been isolated and unwell. But not ONCE did I blame it on anyone else.

Its gone beyond my supervisor. Currently its at my bosses boss. Who will likely pass it up the line again (lets call her J).

Ironic really because my mother met J only today, and she was singing my praises, saying how brilliant I am (and that is VERY unlike her) so I doubt she'll be very happy to see all this shambles.

I sat in the office reading over the typed review of the discussion (had to go over it and make changes if I felt it was wrong) and I just had to try to hold back the tears. This totally sucks and we all could lose our jobs over this.

This is PC gone crazy. Now my health will likely go down the pan because of all this stress.

Bah. Worst day ever.

Colleague has put in a formal complaint about us all. (I personally have done -like most of us- squat all wrong) He's an utter cock, cant do his job professionally (flirts with people on the WORK LINES) takes forever to do anything, and is a noisy useless tit.

At the mo his phone is 1st to ring (which means he takes majority of the calls BUT this is rotated every month so its fair) and he says he feels so depressed etc. So now we have to take calls for him. Fucks sake I had nearly two months worth of being 1st phone to ring. I've been isolated and unwell. But not ONCE did I blame it on anyone else.

Its gone beyond my supervisor. Currently its at my bosses boss. Who will likely pass it up the line again (lets call her J).

Ironic really because my mother met J only today, and she was singing my praises, saying how brilliant I am (and that is VERY unlike her) so I doubt she'll be very happy to see all this shambles.

I sat in the office reading over the typed review of the discussion (had to go over it and make changes if I felt it was wrong) and I just had to try to hold back the tears. This totally sucks and we all could lose our jobs over this.

This is PC gone crazy. Now my health will likely go down the pan because of all this stress.

whats the nature of his complaint? also, would you like me to hit him with a lead pipe? people tend to be more open to you if you hit thier enemys with lead pipes i find.