Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ashley: Sounds like you're having a good time, make sure you bring me a present! :yay:

So I may have jinx myself, my gran died at 2am this morning, the funeral directors we planned to used had their mobiles turned off, considering they are a 24hour service, 7 days a week I've never been so angry in my left. Nobody leaves a dead woman in her bed for 7 hours and doesn't respond to us.

We left so many angry messages (the whole family) that their message box is full. W*nkers.

So she's going to be buried hopefully a few days before my birthday.

Happy Birthday me?

Sorry to hear about that. I feel your pain, my uncle had been dead for 3 months in his flat before anyone found him. I was the one that saw him first, never forget that or smell.

Mum just came up the stairs in a bit of a state, apparently my sisters somewhere in Lincoln (Where she lives with my dad now) "covered" (That words been used, but I'm taking it lightly) in blood, and has totally flipped out. Supposedly my dad saw her and began chasing after her, only to be stopped by a man who assumed he had done something to her, so she got away. So the police are now out looking for her.

Is it wrong I'm not even slightly worried...like, at all?

LOL!

Haggis, it sounds like she's fucked you over one too many times anyway.

I'm just assuming it's another annoying over-reaction. And if not, I still wouldn't really care tbh.

Anyway!

Had a really fun day yesterday. Had two freaking geography exams in the morning, and they were so fucking boring. Writing 5 A4 sides on international migration is not my idea of heaven. I had no idea I knew so much, but I love it all the same. Then, I caught a bus to meet Han, and we caught the train to Leeds soley to go to Primark. Ended up spening about 2 hours in there, before I literally ran into Mcdonalds and ate 4 cheeseburgers, I was so damn hungry. Primark really takes it out of you.

Got on the bus this morning, and ended up getting chatting to this random guy who I'd never seen before, so I assumed he went to college in the town near me. Was really strange, just randomly having a chat with someone I'd never met, but it passed the time so I won't complain.

Mum just came up the stairs in a bit of a state, apparently my sisters somewhere in Lincoln (Where she lives with my dad now) "covered" (That words been used, but I'm taking it lightly) in blood, and has totally flipped out. Supposedly my dad saw her and began chasing after her, only to be stopped by a man who assumed he had done something to her, so she got away. So the police are now out looking for her.

Is it wrong I'm not even slightly worried...like, at all?

I will go home and find her for you. Lincoln is only so big.

I kinda have the internet back but its annoying and doing that "Page loads up by screen wiping down" whilst browsing.

Also I just discovered that the @ key is now the " key and vice versa. Thats crazily annoying. Hmmm. Less than ideal situation right now.

(Edit....its only this site....which is still annoying)

Should go in dream thread, but whatever;

My friend Patrick and I were leaving the Design Tech labs, up the stairs (no idea why he was there, doesn't do DT), and we past some weirdo from the year below, who asked "Are you a twin?" to me. I brushed it off, in the dream it was one of those faux-rumors people start, but yeah. Left him. We were about to go outside, when Patrick says "Wait a sec", and we walk along the hallway, to the second entrance/exit into/out of the labs. "We've just been in here!" I say as he goes down the second staircase. He puts all his stuff down, takes off his jacket and then fires up a machine. It was a bandsaw, but somehow has a circular saw's blade in it.

I'm like "WtF!!!!" the whole time (he has no reaosn to be doing this), and he sits on the machine, his back to the running blade. I'm like "WTF you'll slice your back!", and he laughs it off, taking off his shoes. I'm really distressed, not knowing what on earth to do. He says "Don't worry, I'm just cutting my toenails". ON A CIRCULAR SAW! I left immediatel refusing to watch him cut his leg off, I was in a daze, it was so surreal, but I was worried and couldn't stop him.

So I ran outside (outside is under our school gym), and it's snowing. My mum was in a group of parents being shown around the school, but I dodged them, I didn't know what to say about Patrick to her. The construction site that was present for a year while the dance studio was back in my dream, and it was snowing. A girl in the year below was walking as you do, to a lesson, but...in the construction bit. I gave her a funny look, and she repsonded and then laughing, realised she'd walked all the way along INSIDE the construction site. JOKES. But yeah, still really weirded out. met my family and we went to a "Heroin bar" across from the Gymhall/DT. (This seems to be a place where addicts get served methadone or something. my mum knew of it in the dream, and she works with a lot of addicts) Sat at the back, it was like some scene out of beowulf, all wooden with hairy viking-esque people drinking and having a laugh. I sortof confied what happened to my mum and dad and they were worried too, when they saw patrick hobbling across the snow towards us through the window. Faux-smugly i said "yep, he lost his foot". And he had. He was hobbling on a walking stick.

My dad rushed out to help him in, my mum made a snarky remark about what an oaf my dad was (like in real life), presumably to distract me from the situation.

Anyway, I was so angry with Patrick for his stupidness and not listening to me, and he was obviously upset too. So me, him, Chair, and two friends of ours (But hardly best friends, Will G. and Calum B.) climbed the inside of this cathedral esque building on REALLY steep steps, that were effectively ladders. (This cathedral was in place of the gym hall earlier on)

We reached the top, bell-tower bit, and there were pillars so we dangled out legs off the edge, looking out into the snowy horizon. Then I was like (finally gaining my breath back) "Why are we here again?", and Will G. turns and says "Salvation..?", and Patrick jumps off the edge.

Then I woke up.

You know those sweets that are like cables or straws, usually strawberry flavour, red on the outside and fondant icing on the inside?

Well I dreamt about a sweet shop that had every flavour of those. Like almond flavour and acorn flavour and giant size fruit salad (sweeties) flabvour.

It was made of massive whynza-phon.

Wow thats pretty distressing. :/

i just keep having wierd dreams like i've knocked up some girl on a one night stand and she's like "the kid is yours!" so we go on the jeremy kyle show for a DNA test ... But just before he reads the results i'm like "shit! Wait a sec! I'm a girl so i couldn't have gotten you pregnant!"

then i wake up o_o

is my brain trying to tell me something...?! Did i get jamba pregnant?!!

You know those sweets that are like cables or straws, usually strawberry flavour, red on the outside and fondant icing on the inside?

Well I dreamt about a sweet shop that had every flavour of those. Like almond flavour and acorn flavour and giant size fruit salad (sweeties) flabvour.

It was made of massive whynza-phon.

I love the contrast in dreams between mine and yours! :yay:

Wow thats pretty distressing. :/

i just keep having wierd dreams like i've knocked up some girl on a one night stand and she's like "the kid is yours!" so we go on the jeremy kyle show for a DNA test ... But just before he reads the results i'm like "shit! Wait a sec! I'm a girl so i couldn't have gotten you pregnant!"

then i wake up o_o

is my brain trying to tell me something...?! Did i get jamba pregnant?!!

If you want your hat tell me where don is! :p

I'm moody.

Lots of niggling things bugging me. Don't really have anything to vent this pent up frustration to. Might just work out massively tomorrow to get rid of it hopefully.

I find happiness in one place and lose it in another it seems. =/

My day has been SHIT. I woke up stupidly late because I set my alarm clock wrong, and all I've done all day is watch 24 and do nothing. Such a waste of a day and I can't even sleep. Been having loads of trouble with sleep lately, often just staying up doing nothing. I'm going INSANEEEEE IN THIS ROOOOOOOM! *Screams*

KNEE is so quiet at night. We need to get a night shift going.

I'm moody.

Lots of niggling things bugging me. Don't really have anything to vent this pent up frustration to. Might just work out massively tomorrow to get rid of it hopefully.

I find happiness in one place and lose it in another it seems. =/

:(

Blueeeeeeeeeey! I found it ^_^ I think I went past it yesterday but now I knew the sign it was easier. Hat get! I may break it in for you :p

It's hooooot out there. Wondered around a shrine, shinjuku and harajuku this morning. The latter being immensely packed. Returned to hotel and someone I've not seen before was there and so eager. Told me main door code, about his time in Wales and aston, asked me what I do. I only wanted my key. Need to find a stapler (hole in wallet) but don't want to ask him.

Taking a break for now. Trying to decide what to do tonight. Want to sit overlooking shibuya crossing. May go back to shinjuku govt met building sky view tonight.

Had a few drinks out with my mate last night, only 4 pints but feels like a lot more nowadays. Good (bad) times.

Had a weird drunken dream, a mix between 12 Monkeys, Lost and Command and Conquer. I'm sure I could write it into a book and become a rich man.

Today should involve F1, a little drive and some tasty food so going to be all good I think.

I've been outwitted. I just lost my Energy Shield/Deflection.

I didn't know if I was reading it wrong... wub? :(

After somehow... enticing the missus to buy Harvest Moon Magical Melody, I'm temptedings to see how my farm [Choppa Ranch if I remember rightly] is going, I'd just started my expansion plan, buying another plot to house my cows.