Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

They can hurt an awful lot really! I know mine did! Had to get all four of them taken out in surgery or I would've ended up with some serious infections.

Yeah wisdom teeth are horrendous... I got mine through initially and it was like woo this is okay. They stopped growing then started again. Absolute agonnnny, and it went on for months :blank:

One of mine has a fair sized filling in it because it grew in funny and rubbish got trapped in it :(

Yeah wisdom teeth are horrendous... I got mine through initially and it was like woo this is okay. They stopped growing then started again. Absolute agonnnny, and it went on for months :blank:

One of mine has a fair sized filling in it because it grew in funny and rubbish got trapped in it :(

I'm glad I got mine removed. They only came through partially, so half of them (happened with both of the bottom teeth at least) got stuck in my gums. And it didn't look like they would grow out any further, so they really just had to remove them. I still have them actually, sitting in a plastic syringe. I remember waking up from the surgery and having something red and bloody hanging above my bed... all four of my teeth, blood and some parts of my gums included. Not nice. =P

(I cleaned them of course, so now they just look like normal teeth.)

Guest Captain Falcon

Mine are only partially through, but sometimes they start pushing and it's real pain in the backside. I can normally ignore it if I try, but the moment I think about it, it suddenly becomes all I can think about.

The problem I have is that there is no room for them in my mouth as my jaw is too small to house them all properly, so they've no place to go until I have some teeth removed.

Mine are only partially through, but sometimes they start pushing and it's real pain in the backside. I can normally ignore it if I try, but the moment I think about it, it suddenly becomes all I can think about.

The problem I have is that there is no room for them in my mouth as my jaw is too small to house them all properly, so they've no place to go until I have some teeth removed.

Go see a dentist. I didn't have enough room in my mouth either (had braces at some point in my life), so they might have to remove your wisdom teeth. Especially if they're only coming through partially, you're running the risk of infections, which I think you should really try to avoid, heh.

Guest Captain Falcon
Go see a dentist. I didn't have enough room in my mouth either (had braces at some point in my life), so they might have to remove your wisdom teeth. Especially if they're only coming through partially, you're running the risk of infections, which I think you should really try to avoid, heh.

Funnily enough, I've been to see the orthodontist today as I will be having some teeth out to make some room (hence why I used the word "until" instead of "unless"). My teeth have always been healthy and I've never experienced toothache or had any fillings so I'm not worried about that and it shouldn't be an issue in the future anyway.

Funnily enough, I've been to see the orthodontist today as I will be having some teeth out to make some room (hence why I used the word "until" instead of "unless"). My teeth have always been healthy and I've never experienced toothache or had any fillings so I'm not worried about that and it shouldn't be an issue in the future anyway.

The infection has nothing to do with the state of your teeth and fillings and that sort of stuff though. If the teeth stay stuck in the gums and don't come through completely, your gums might get infected. But if the orthodontist says it's fine then you shouldn't have anything to worry about I guess.

Just did a fun essay. Fun mostly because the whole point of it was to write about whatever the fuck you wanted. Speaking of fuck, my housemate was just rocking the ceiling pretty hard. I did, infact, need to reach for the pillow...

just got kicked off my ps3:( i was working on my level on little big planet, final touches, putting a story in when my parents decide they want to watch mamma mia again.

now im stuck, what do i do? they have my ps3 so i cant game or watch a film. they have my tv ariel so i cant watch tv. the book ive got to read isnt very interesting and i have few talkative friends online.

bad enough my parents waste my day making me work in the garden (we just got a new shed so i had to repair the old one one, which makes no sense) but to make my evening in shit as well? thats just mean.

just got kicked off my ps3:( i was working on my level on little big planet, final touches, putting a story in when my parents decide they want to watch mamma mia again.

now im stuck, what do i do? they have my ps3 so i cant game or watch a film. they have my tv ariel so i cant watch tv. the book ive got to read isnt very interesting and i have few talkative friends online.

bad enough my parents waste my day making me work in the garden (we just got a new shed so i had to repair the old one one, which makes no sense) but to make my evening in shit as well? thats just mean.

Take a walk. Or run for the sole reason of running. Or draw a picture.

Been to Big Weekend cause I live in Swindon, some great music and some average music. Highlights: Snow Patrol (headlined, and were much better live) Jack Penate (sp probably, but he was great) Calvin Harris (massive rave during his new single) and Chris Moyles' friends did a mick-take of hallelujah and changed it into a curry song, was brilliant.

Poor acts imo: Kasabian and The Wombats. And The Script were really popular despite not really being all that.

Dizzy Rascal was good actually.

So just checked my Euromillions numbers...

Can't believe one person won the Euromillions!.......... ONE!!

They got £110 Million all to themselves!! which is a new single winnings lottery record, the previous was £81 Million.

I got 2 numbers!! show me the money!........ please!

Edited by Retro_Link

Been maxing and relaxing. I've played far too much COD4 online and I've listened to far too much Journey. I'm almost certain combining the two at such length is unhealthy on some level.

Not going to stop (believing) though.

no such thing.

also: fixed. Lols!

:yay:

Continuing "tidying" my room. AKA just deciding to finally clear out stuff like books and clothes. Doing more of the latter, and just found my epic hoodie that forgot about. I found folded up maps for Disneyworld in the pocket, and I just realised that I must have taken it off when I came home from Florida on January 5 2008 and just left it in my "clothes pile" on top of my chest of drawers. A stunning thing to re-find.

I love that in the cuff/sleeve of the right arm, there was a poignantly discreet zipped bit. I ASSUME this is for putting some kinda sneaky substances to avoid detection.

Warning: Not advisable

Didn't get to speak to girl I like today. Her facebook status mentions being shocked and confused. It doesn't exactly help with the nervousness I already have. But then again we've both said we like each other already, what could possibly go wrong?

*remembers last time*

Oh, yeah...*grumble*