Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Meh feeling crappy. My body hurts and I'm still coughing like a madman. Wish I could go to the doctor right now but I have to go visit stupid/boring expositions for school... Which will cost me money and probably not even be all that necessary in the end (of course you don't find out until afterwards).

Also got a letter from the bank about the fraud with my credit card. Apparently they tried to take €600... I don't even have that amount of money in there! But yeah I don't think it ever went through as there's no mention of it on online banking thing. At least I hope so...

Been up since 6.30am. Was just one of those mornings where you're sleeping away happily and all of a sudden you're wide awake and can't get back to sleep. Wasn't helped by the fact I had a song stuck in my head. So i just got up and listened to the song to get it out of there. Not feeling too great though. Something I've eaten earlier in the week is giving me problems. Think I'm really going to have to stop going to Greggs for food at lunchtime as this isn't the first time I've felt like this after eating something from there.

Luckily I only have 1 hour english tutorial so not a long day. I actually have a Genetics practical at 2 for an hour and half but because I've only just been told this morning, it's a no go. If they can't be arsed to tell people with a good amount of prior notice then that's there fault. I know a lot of the other students are living in Dundee but I'm not so I'm just not going. Won't be able to do the online assessment for the practical, which counts for a very small percentage of my final mark, but it'll be alright. I'm going to be working my ass off revising over the easter holidays for my exam so hopefully I'll pull back the lost marks there. Will see about going to the pub for drinks and food after the tutorial if people are up for it.

My internet broked last night. :( Phailz. Hopefully will work tonight.

---------

My ISA aka my moving out found has shown positive signs of movements this week, going up a fair amount and now nearly at two thirds of what I paid into it. :) So hopefully it'll continue at this rate. Heck if it continues at this rate I can be back upto my full amount in two weeks....that won't happen though. But yeah that'd be sweet. Setup my LEGO workshop and Green Lantern Shrine etc.

--------

Just had an extremely ignorant woman, and then discovered that she was actually lieing to me aswell.

"Ive received a statement booklet"

"Oh we don't issue those, its not a plan we deal with at this department. Where did you find our number?"

"Branch gave it to me"

"Okay, what type of plan is this"

"I don't know"

"Okay, I need to know what type of plan it is in order to know where to put you through to. What telephone number does it have on the letter."

"I can't see"

"Okay, what address"

"Aylesbury."

"Okay, is it a *X plan*"

"Yes."

"Okay, that is us here, I'll do a search for you." *Searches and finds nothing*

"Is it definitely an *X plan*"

"I don't know."

"Okay, what address does it give on the letter."

"Aylesbury."

"Whats the full address it gives...."

"...I don't actually have any correspondance in front of me"

Was so close to hanging up at this point, my finger was literally putting pressure on the button, but alas she piped down and we left things cival-in-manner.

Please no more idiots like that today.

Meh, I'm unlikely to see my girlfriend again until something like the 6th May, but I get to go to Torquay in the mean time. Oh, and y last 3 days have been frickin' awesome. :D

when are you back over easter holidays? i'm from april 10 to may 10, meet up?

My last night, fencing social was good, i stumbled upon ellmiester in a pub, was pretty random you know :P

i have a big rip in my jeans though =[

Guest Captain Falcon

Went to play squash this morning for the first time. An hour twenty of hitting a ball against a wall doesn't sound that entertaining, but it was good enough for us to do another 40 mins on top.

Even after 2 hours though, I wasn't that worn out from it - which is possibly a sign I wasn't giving it enough effort, but I'll take it as I'm not in bad shape.

Only won three games mind over the whole time, but the other guy had played a few times before so I wasn't expecting much - still I made him earn at least half of his wins.

im dying from my cold, and woke up with the most severe nose bleed of my life this morning. (i never get them any more) seriosuly, it was worse then ones given by punches to the nose, it was a red river of my face.

going into sunderland with some mates for a laugh or two. happy days.

I'm feeling the illness. I got a coldsore on the corner of the mouth, which has now evolved into adding pain to my throat. I went to be before midnight last night, which is an early night in my books. Even so it took me more than an hour to get to sleep.

But some Space Raiders is helping the throat.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

My mum's just found out that my littlest sister needs learning support, and possibly needs to repeat Primary 1.

Apparently she only has 1 friend, and all the other kids don't like her because she's stupid. And she's just come home and said that she doesn't want to go to the school disco this evening.

It's just really sad to see - she's obviously really upset, but is pretending she's fine.

My mum's just found out that my littlest sister needs learning support, and possibly needs to repeat Primary 1.

Apparently she only has 1 friend, and all the other kids don't like her because she's stupid. And she's just come home and said that she doesn't want to go to the school disco this evening.

It's just really sad to see - she's obviously really upset, but is pretending she's fine.

Really unfair, considering the rest of you are of above average intelligence.

I'm shocked to say that I enjoyed my english tutorial today (Well it's not really shocking as it's the lesson I look forward to all week). Was cool. Instead of going over The Dumb Waiter our tutor said we were to discuss in a group how we'd put the play on as our own production so it was fun. Tutor liked every single suggestion I made, such as sinking the stage so the audience looks down on the basement and elevating the speakers to create ambience with vehicular sounds passing over both the actors and audiences' heads, which was awesome although I think she's trying to push English on me after I said to her I was going to be changing to an English degree, to which she said,' You're really good at English so you'd do well.' Unslyly trying to sell me an english degree but I'm already sold.

Couldn't do something I was going to do today because the person wasn't there at which I was disappointed but it can't be helped. But I found I was angry at myself over it for leaving it so long to ask her out, which is strange because I chose to wait till now so I could set myself up properly at Uni and get some decent grades on the board, effectively putting education first which is always the way it has been with me. Anyway, I don't know why I'm angry because she hasn't said no, but then she hasn't said yes either, and there's still time to ask her out before the easter holidays. Just have to wait till next week.

when are you back over easter holidays? i'm from april 10 to may 10, meet up?

I'll be home from the 4th till the 26th May, so sure. I'm seeing Mel on several days (when exactly I don't know) and revising most of the rest of the time, but I'm sure they'll be time for some Xbox/alcoholage. I foresee a pub quiz!

It's my friend Rob's last day, it's sad. Who will sit on my desk and chat with me at lunchtime? Who will hug me randomly? Who will inappropriately shout 'Wortheeeeeeeeers' across the office? :(

Anywho, pubbage for drinks.

It's my friend Rob's last day, it's sad. Who will sit on my desk and chat with me at lunchtime? Who will hug me randomly? Who will inappropriately shout 'Wortheeeeeeeeers' across the office? :(

Anywho, pubbage for drinks.

ReZ?

:santa::santa::santa::santa: