NEurope

Come back to bed with me Paj.

My Spotify high has been ruined...

No 2Pac albums...

Coolness Bears is being a cock-tease with this Spotify invitation.

I've had that page loaded for ages now.

I'm going to kill him (after he gives me the invite obviously, I'm not stupid).

Ok, I'm no longer going to kill him.

Sorry about that I went to watch films. :heart:

Also I can't just let some man take advantage of me without teasing them first. ;) Otherwise I'd be a common whore...

OH WAIT.

My day has been most good. :D I'll begin on the 5th if that was Friday if not then we shall pretend the 5th was a Friday and roll on from there. :)

Anywho, Friday was an EPIC tiding of the room day. It is now extremely need an organised and people will start referring to me as anal girl.

Like not just sweeping the rubbish under the bed etc. My room is floorless.

I mean flawless. Not a room with out a floor. I cannot hover.

OR CAN I?

*tries*

I cannot hover. :( Which is a shame as I need to fight someone mid air with a tapemeasure wearing only a skirt. Perhaps if I get some sort of skirt with attached blowers that allows me to levitate is the way forward. Although I'd then feel rather exposed.

NO CAMERA'S ALLOWED ON MY SET.

Back to the day at hand and I think I'mma take pictures of my room I'm that proud. That pretty much took up most of yesterday!

Today. I woketh up, revisioned and then BAM! desperate housewives. BAM! Community. BAM! my story. :grin:

My book is coming along nicely! ^___^ I finished Chapter 1 yesterday. I've started chapter 2, the dream is becoming real. 3000 words in (furthest I've gotten into anything ever), I'm getting excited, I'm past the first hurdle. Can't believe I'm getting this down now. I first had the idea when I was 11!

Eeep! that took me from around 12 until about 6. Then my friend came over and we watched Movies then I watched Snog, Marry or Avoid.

Naice. Tomorrow Laundry because my clothes are definately not as clean as my room. SHINE SHINE.

You're fucking crazy Coolness.

Can we please have pictures of your room.

Also, will your book be wrote in this kind of manner?

It'd be an awesome head-fuck.

Pictures are being uploaded ass I type. :)

haha, like a Donkey. I could be wearing a donkey costume right now and none of you will ever no. Ah the mysteries of the internet.

(I'm not)

Dammit it's hard to type with these hooves.

To answer your question, my first book will have some stuff in to deliberately confuse people but it's more of a fantasy adventure so that's crazy enough already. Other stories/ideas I have wizzing round my head will definately be designed to mess with people minds so they know what it is like to live with my brain which is just constant colliding madness where I bare ever finish a

SHINE SHINE.

7EB2DF9C-D29A-1144-D3D702E111F38C4E.jpg

Your time, your time to shine.

Shine, shine, shine, shine, groove, shine.

or

2235712106_91abbd397e.jpg

Also, will your book be wrote in this kind of manner?

pattilabelleforeveryoun.gif

^ Literally what I did.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey it's late.

And when are you coming to bed, I'm tired.

7EB2DF9C-D29A-1144-D3D702E111F38C4E.jpg

Your time, your time to shine.

Shine, shine, shine, shine, groove, shine.

or

2235712106_91abbd397e.jpg

I was thinking more:

shine_get.jpg

Finally took longer to upload than I thought:

My room:

SDC11003.jpg

SDC11001.jpg

SDC11000.jpg

SDC11002.jpg

SDC10958.jpg

Bonus Picture of me lying on the floor:

SDC11007.jpg

That's a very clean room Coolness. Well done!

I got myself a bit tipsy last night. Was hoping it would make me a bit happy or not care about things or something, but that failed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I should ask Jayseven.

Going to a babyshower thingie today. The one I first said I wouldn't go to. But I found someone who can drive me (they're going too), so it's all good.

Ah lazy days.

Handed in my notice with work yesterday, alot of people were surprised, which is interesting given I regularly speak about how I dislike my job. Alot of us are going out for a drink next saturday after my shift because of it all. Which is nice.

Today I've come across a few revelations, mostly before hitting bedtime, now going to try and get my ass into gear and go into town..I was going to go to meadowhall, but I realised how busy and annoying meadowhall can be, so wallking to town it is.

Was supposed to do work, then go to pub with housemates to watch Chelski v ARSEnal.

Turns out they are either all too lazy or on a downer from various "means" so only one person has said he'll come, and hes the laziesst one in the house so I doubt he will end up getting out of bed. Luckily I have another mate from another house who definitely wants to go and another decent guy from yet another house who loves football so will probably come.

Found out though that football loving guy has just broken up with girlfriend as of yesterday, so that could be quite iffy.

HEY, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DAY, I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR READING OF THIS THREAD, AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT I THOUGHT I'D JUST SAYTHIS THREAD IS THE MOST POINTLESS THREAD OF ALL TIME

I'm gonna bust some moves on Uncharted later. Would anyone care to join me?

PS Coolness, thats an awesome name for a Penguin. Theres a cat that I see around my close, and I name him Professor Calpol M.D.

Edited by jayseven

Sooo I just got back from my friend's babyshower. Got to see the little fart, she's really tiny. With lots of hair. And I finally know how to pronounce her name. Spent only two hours there, but got to talk to my friend (who drove me) and talk a tiny bit to another friend. We're hoping to meet up again soon.

Friend's mom kept pouring in white wine for me, so I'm a bit tipsy again. Don't think I'll get much work done tonight. Darnit. And doubt I'll be able to make myself a decent meal. I'll just eat a salad with an omelette or something. Nice and easy. Yes.

Nyaaaargh Caffiene induced psychosis. My head is thumping like a bitch, my eyes are burning with caustic uv fire everytime I look at a computer monitor. I'm having weird psychotic dreams. I need rehab.

Went out last night and played poker. I've only ever played it once before but I didn't do too badly for a beginner... unless it was just luck.

But it wa one looonng game. Between 5 of us, we started at about 7ish maybe a bit after and then apart from about 30 mins when we all had something to eat, the game carried on uninterrupted until one person was left at 2 in the morning.

So no I didn't win, but I cam runner up again - so at least I didn't do any worse. I was getting terrible hands at the end though and just went all in to see if it'd put an end to it or get me back in the game given I was fading at this point quite quickly.

Made my favourite post edit to date just now; no harm meant. *looks up*

DAYS OF WONDER!

No, not really. My teeth hurt and I'm cramping styles since '87. It's been a while.

Now the image I have in my head when I say "I'm stunned.".
Even now I have to say I only ever think of this image when you say it.

graphics-mdc-oxford-english-dictionary.jpg

Sorry. It's been a couple of months since anyone ripped into you and paj, anyway.

That's a very clean room Coolness. Well done!

I got myself a bit tipsy last night. Was hoping it would make me a bit happy or not care about things or something, but that failed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I should ask Jayseven.

Going to a babyshower thingie today. The one I first said I wouldn't go to. But I found someone who can drive me (they're going too), so it's all good.

JAYSEVEN ANSWERS: You only got 'a bit tipsy'. That's where you went wrong!

Ah lazy days.

Handed in my notice with work yesterday, alot of people were surprised, which is interesting given I regularly speak about how I dislike my job. Alot of us are going out for a drink next saturday after my shift because of it all. Which is nice.

Today I've come across a few revelations, mostly before hitting bedtime, now going to try and get my ass into gear and go into town..I was going to go to meadowhall, but I realised how busy and annoying meadowhall can be, so wallking to town it is.

You are never again allowed to complain about not having money. Nor are you allowed to complain about your next job. THOSE BE THE RULES.

JAYSEVEN ANSWERS: You only got 'a bit tipsy'. That's where you went wrong!

Well I always say I'm a bit tipsy. I don't know when tipsy transforms into being drunk. *shrugs*

It's just before the bit where you are struggling to keep your eyes open/lost sense of gravity/wee in public/throw up near the toilet. Your speech is allowed to be slurred, and your vision does not necessarily need to be focused.

But the whole 'happy' and 'not caring' thing isn't really what happens, more you get so drunk that the shitness of everything becomes hilarious in itself, essentually you fall into the sour trap of hysteria, finding it funny because IT'S NOT!!! Hahaha! Yeah it doesn't make much sense.

Well I always say I'm a bit tipsy. I don't know when tipsy transforms into being drunk. *shrugs*

I'd say you generally know, although some people like to claim they're sober when drunk. :heh:

Talking of drunkeness, I had an cool night last night. Curry followed by a trip to one of the best pubs in Cambridge, which sells loads of obscure and awesome beers. Floris Honey is really quite astounding.

You are never again allowed to complain about not having money. Nor are you allowed to complain about your next job. THOSE BE THE RULES.

New rules: jayseven can stfu about nightwolf's life.

BE GONE WITH YOU.

Nah I honestly don't know when someone is drunk or not. Well I mean when I'm drunk or not. Things usually just turn a bit more wobbly and unstable etc. But to me that qualifies as tipsy I guess? I don't know. Oh well. I just had alcohol that needed to be drank by someone. Actually there's still a bit left, maybe I should go drink that now...

*turning into an alcoholic*

I'm tempted to join you.

*gets a drink*

Hurrah for the weekend!

I only let myself drink inside the flat on the weekend and Friday.

Because now I'm all alone it could lead into a very sad situation of being drunk and alone.

That plus Joy Division can't lead to anything good.