NEurope

A friend at work had a picture of a student pulling an epic "fail" pose on his screen. On my screen I had a student doing a facepalm. It was the most amazing coincidence ever. EVER.

Took a trip to the J/C today, had to hand in all the reciepts of the stuff i bought out of the £150 allowance i had to get new clothes. Basically, to prove i bought what i said i'd buy. Plus signed as well and prove my job search.

When I got free clothes I had to go to the Job Centre then go to a shop, find some clothes, get the person at the till to write the prices down on a note, then head back to the job centre to pick up a form thing to give to the shop so they could claim the money off the Job Centre.

Had a good/interesting day yesterday. Since I had/have the house all to myself, I invited 4 friends over for a double birthday celebration (for me and a friend whose birthday is today). We came to my house after school at about 6:45 and pretty much immediately started cooking (after showing the house for a bit, and the cats).

Everyone helped with all the food stuff; while they were cutting vegetables I made Agua de Valencia (orange juice, cava and cointreau), yum. We ended up with a few small starter thingies (in picture).

DSC01144.jpg

Then we also made a lovely veggie lasagne (the one Jim and I always make) and chocolate mousse and a low fat banana milkshake.

We spent the rest of the evening playing boardgames etc, resulting in many many laughs. At one point laughing so much I was crying. =P

We finally went to bed at about 5:15 am. But got woken up at about 7:30 by a friend knocking on my door, saying another friend got stung by a wasp... I thought I was dreaming when she said it. But it was truuueeee. She got stung in her leg and her finger; apparently the wasp got in her bed somehow... First of all I don't even know how it got there, and I thought wasps did a winter sleep or something.

Here is the culprit:

DSC01173.jpg

I released it earlier.

We all got on the bus at 11am and said goodbye at the train station. I then bought art supplies and came back home to find a huge pile of dishes. =P

I was really bored in my lecture today, so I started playing Sudouko on my phone under the desk.

The lecturer stops the lecture and says, looking right at me "Please can you wake up?", and the girl next to me taps my shoulder.

Should have been so embarrassing, but since I wasn't even asleep, and I was in a room full of mathematicians, I was just like "Ok." and then I got on with my life as normal.

I have that horrible fear of my driving lesson atm, it's in 10 minutes. Again, I don't why I get so "scared" or nervous, It's not like there's cause to. Irrational etc.

I have that horrible fear of my driving lesson atm, it's in 10 minutes. Again, I don't why I get so "scared" or nervous, It's not like there's cause to. Irrational etc.

i used to too. but after a few lessons you kinda get used to it, i mean, i used to be terrified coming up to roundabouts, now im pretty cool with them, not the overly cautious person i once was.

I always hated my driving lessons...

The 30 an hour before one I'd just want to ring up and say I was dead to get out of it.

The lessons themselves were fine.

Although there's a very, very long straight road in my area...

And on the way back on that road one time I nearly fell asleep...

Like, stupidly close to falling asleep.

My eyes were drifting and then my instructor only noticed when suddenly we went from 60 to 40...

And I was like, "Oh yeah, I'm er... I'm fine, just re-adjusted my foot..."

Embrassingly, it was kind of the opposite for me...being so used to video games, driving almost seemed an extension of that aspect. I remember partially drifting off in terms of concentration towards the end of lessons. Thankfully I still passed first time.

Had my "interview" today for this company, which basically seems to be about those people you see in supermarkets trying to get you to sign up to TalkTalk. Amazing how these people can take you into a room with just a desk and say "this is my office" and expect you to believe it. This "company" is most unprofessional, their "lobby" is a desk with 2 PC's on it and the radio so loud it's amazing they could hear the phone. The interview consisted of reiterating some points I just wrote down on a vague questionnaire and could I lead a team. Lasted all of 10 minutes and was ready to go home until I saw that a local gold thingy place was opening nearby.

And David Dickinson would be there.

Immediately I wasted time drinking pints and shopping, bought some DVD's.

The moment arrived.

I get a picture taken on my phone and on reviewing on the bus back I see my eyes are closed... Slightly devastated but totally worth it.

One of my favourite people (Hannah*) just came up to me and said "You're going to a black tie thing tonight at 7 for gays. There'll be 100 people there, so look hot OK? Meet me in the lodge at 7". Then she walked off.

Really out of the blue.

So I've just put on my washing, because my white shirt is dirty, so I'll have to tumble dry it before seven.

* My favourite lesbian:

11531_175938018612_502723612_2934078_2652159_n.jpg

Anyone know if there is a way to stop Apple from emailing you everytime you buy somehting from iTunes?

I need a new job, I dread it like that exam you've not revised for and aren't prepared. That sinking feeling.

Can't find any jobs I can take, grr.

Anyone know if there is a way to stop Apple from emailing you everytime you buy somehting from iTunes?

Apart from quitting buying their crap I don't think so...

It's just a receipt and it's often grouped together, not that much bother surely?

Apart from quitting buying their crap I don't think so...

It's just a receipt and it's often grouped together, not that much bother surely?

Apple don't own the music silly, they only host a place to buy it from.

It is a bother when you buy a lot of music.

Would it be better to buy it in bulk?

Yeah, probably would be; but I tend to buy music when the mood suits so I couldn't see myself buying that much music at once.

It was all going so well.

Both lectures were okay (except morning was me and 50-odd overly loud females but could be worse eh?) and the afternoon one they agreed to bump up an hour and shave off an hour (although I'm still blatantly claiming for 3). Then someone from the afternoon class who I'd gotten to know last semester asked to interview me (they need to interview someone in employment) and then invited me to go play snooker with him and some chinese guy. Which was all fine and well until I get a phone call --

Brother is in jail again >_> :angry: Stupid fucking stronzo (thanks Razz!) So that's the third birthday in a row now that's been overshadowed by him (going into jail, court appearance/coming out, going into jail again) and I know he doesn't choose these dates but I'm fucking sick of it. I'm fucking sick of him. He's a fucking parasite.

But hey ho...or something. Least I appear to be making friends with some of the people from uni (although not my students amusingly) and the last two days I've felt like a student again ("okay lecture is over." "Drinks?") Although of course I'll only know these people for another 15ish weeks.

Urgh that sucks dude.

My day; wasteful. This article won't write itself and, apparently, I won't either. Fudge.

It was all going so well.

Both lectures were okay (except morning was me and 50-odd overly loud females but could be worse eh?) and the afternoon one they agreed to bump up an hour and shave off an hour (although I'm still blatantly claiming for 3). Then someone from the afternoon class who I'd gotten to know last semester asked to interview me (they need to interview someone in employment) and then invited me to go play snooker with him and some chinese guy. Which was all fine and well until I get a phone call --

Brother is in jail again >_> :angry: Stupid fucking stronzo (thanks Razz!) So that's the third birthday in a row now that's been overshadowed by him (going into jail, court appearance/coming out, going into jail again) and I know he doesn't choose these dates but I'm fucking sick of it. I'm fucking sick of him. He's a fucking parasite.

But hey ho...or something. Least I appear to be making friends with some of the people from uni (although not my students amusingly) and the last two days I've felt like a student again ("okay lecture is over." "Drinks?") Although of course I'll only know these people for another 15ish weeks.

Pffft, Birthdays stop mattering when you pass 18.

Pffft, Birthdays stop mattering when you pass 18.

I stopped caring after 12.

Other than gaining the ability to drive, purchase alchohol and the like.

im making myself hit the gym as much as possible, and i totaly love it again.

pushing yourself so hard you know you cant manage, but then some how do is one of the best none penis centered feelings in the world.

worked alot on my legs today, which felt odd seeing as how my legs are the only part of me that im cool with (seriously, even with near no exercise, my legs are musclar and lack fat).

i have to stop looking at the pretty girls at the gym though, they can be a big distraction.

After last night, today has felt quite lonely. My sister showed up for 10 minutes though and ate my leftover lasagne (luckily I'd eaten already), then left again.

Keep failing at doing workkkk.

To procrastinate more, I just made a big bowl of fruit. Blended it all with some biscuits. Favourite snack when I was a kid (and still love it now).

Waiting for Desperate Housewiiiives.

After the first three episodes of Arrested Development I've given up on it.