NEurope

I've just eaten almost a whole pack of M&S Honey Roast Ham crips (the obvious sharing pack sized ones). I usually make myself a little bowlful, now I know why. FML

FUCK having to see this girl tonight. I hate. Runing my evening. It might be pleasant, but she's such a drag.

FUCK having to see this girl tonight. I hate. Runing my evening. It might be pleasant, but she's such a drag.

19461_370720265580_509970580_10295790_2907663_n.jpg

Had a sort through my wardrobe, found my old Vista Premium upgrade disk(s) and HDD. Is is possible to sell the disk(s) once i format the HDD.

Apart from this question, not a lot has happened. Bioshock 2 arrived, but i won't be playing it for a week or so. I was thinking of getting a curry in, but cannot be bothered.

Did a bit of food shopping, now I don't have enough to pay this month's rent - they were supposed to pick it up last week, re-arranged several times, then they stopped answering my calls so fuck 'em, I'm going to enjoy having money for a change.

Had a dream about pubic BEES, an assault course that included a waterslide and a massive winding hill covered in ice.

Pubic bees are tiny, cause all scratches, and are thanks to a government initiative for boiling water gone wrong.

Just watched UFC 3 - I can't see why people prefer wwe to this stuff, as it was so damn dramatic - one dude entered teh ring carrying a cross on his back and had a midget chinaman for a manager and a tattoo saying JESUS on his front and on his back was a naked woman on a cross. He was facing the dude who won UFC 1 and 2, and narrowly lost, but did enough for the reigning champ to throw in the towel in his next fight before it had begun. His opponent was furious that he got to the final without beating the champ legitimately, and after they left the ring the jesus-addict dude tore into the ring going "YEAH!!! YEEAAAAH!!!" and prancing about. Once he got kicked out it was announced that the mullet dude (who the champ threw in the towel against) wasn't going to face Ken Shamrock (the champ's rival from UFC1 who didn't make UFC due to injury) pulled out due to another injury, so there was an alternate fighter substituted for the final, who nobody knew anything about... who became the first person besides Royce Gracie to ever win a UFC...

Felt like I was watching a movie the whole way through. Such entertainment and brutality. UFC 4, 5 and 6 and downloading now, just got to somehow amuse myself for two hours.

I've just realised I don't post enough. I'm on the forums pretty much every other hour of the day just reading, but hardly ever post. Hmm. New target - Post more!

Anyway, about my day. Today involved travelling on a 4 hour journey to Bournemouth, staying in Bournemouth for a whole hour, then travelling the 4 hours back. I was just a passenger as my dad was delivering parts, so I thought i'd keep him company. It was massively boring to be fair... BUT! I did come out having learnt something. Avoid Renault vans on long journeys, the seats are about as comfortable as sitting on a concrete wall!

Now i'm hungry... Food time I believe.

I've just realised I don't post enough. I'm on the forums pretty much every other hour of the day just reading, but hardly ever post. Hmm. New target - Post more!

Good. I like to hear this.

19461_370720265580_509970580_10295790_2907663_n.jpg

It was fine, awkward silences were critically hit before they were allowed to happen. She actually ended it too, she had to go talk about shit with lezzies.

I feel bad cause I didn't do -any- work today.

Instead I went to Ikea to look for a duvet and bedsheets. Strangely enough they only had duvets and bedsheets for single and double beds. No in between sizes. =/

So now I'm gonna go to an Ikea in the Netherlands on Thursday to pick one up there (I checked the site and they seem to have different sizes).

Went to aquagym tonight. Was good, exhausting. Though I really wish I could go twice a week instead of once, but my mom doesn't want to, booh.

I feel bad cause I didn't do -any- work today.

Instead I went to Ikea to look for a duvet and bedsheets. Strangely enough they only had duvets and bedsheets for single and double beds. No in between sizes. =/

So now I'm gonna go to an Ikea in the Netherlands on Thursday to pick one up there (I checked the site and they seem to have different sizes).

Went to aquagym tonight. Was good, exhausting. Though I really wish I could go twice a week instead of once, but my mom doesn't want to, booh.

do sizes exist between that?

Yeah. This Ikea only had 150x200cm or 240x200cm. The other Ikea in the Netherlands has 200x200cm. 240 would be way too big for my bed, which is only 140cm wide. So 200cm would be way better.

I think there also exist ones of 180cm, if my sister is to be believed, but I didn't see them on the Ikea site heh, so I don't know.

Big blankets are better Ine, extra room to share. I sleep in a single and have a double duvet, very awesome.

There's a 3/4, which I think is between double/king or single/double?

Big blankets are better Ine, extra room to share. I sleep in a single and have a double duvet, very awesome.

i do that too!... its awesome...

i do that too!... its awesome...

Do you ever do the pr0 thing? Which is! if it gets too warm, you can lie on top and fold the other "half" over you.

There's a 3/4, which I think is between double/king or single/double?

Heh a 200cm one would be big enough; that's 60cm bigger than my bed. 240cm would be a metre too long. And I don't have any room next to my bed to have it hang over the edge, so yeah.

And yeah my bed is in between a double and a single bed. Single is about 90cm, double 160 or 180cm I think. Mine is 140.

Just had some call from an asian call centre, and I literally exchanged "hello" with the bloke 10 times. I then tried to find out what he was calling about and he started babbling on about my Dad's home computer (he doesn't have one) and said something about Microsoft certified, he sounded almost like a robot with an indian accent and it kept breaking up. I just shouted "No thank you" and hung up..

Bloody hate cold callers, because my family are flipping useless at dealing with them and consider it rude to hang up on them straight away. I'm sorry but I find it rude that they call me up in the middle of the day, interrupt my life for a cheap sale or a scam.

Awww, but it's their job!

I've had a very helpful one one time from o2.

He changed my plan from 10 pounds top-up giving me 300 texts and 3mb free internet to unlimited texts and unlimited internet!

I had just had an old one they didn't give out anymore.

But I have hung-up on a few straight away before...

Like for windows... and insurance...

Some of those cold callers are voice activated.

Just say nothing when you pick up the phone, wait a few seconds, then make a stupid noise, like "fleggypoom-la-la-mi" in a rough voice, and see if a robot replies a few seconds later.

The fuckers just called again this time it was a woman and I understood her more. Apparently my computer has been sending electronic signals to them.. And she works at Microsoft. I told her I didn't have a computer and not to call ever again and she went "oh.. ok bye". Just read on Microsoft site it's a scam, they make you access a webpage and then gain control of your PC and steal shit etc.

Best warn the rest of the family when they are in so they don't get caught out.

The fuckers just called again this time it was a woman and I understood her more. Apparently my computer has been sending electronic signals to them.. And she works at Microsoft. I told her I didn't have a computer and not to call ever again and she went "oh.. ok bye". Just read on Microsoft site it's a scam, they make you access a webpage and then gain control of your PC and steal shit etc.

Best warn the rest of the family when they are in so they don't get caught out.

I had a caller the other week saying "his name is James and he is calling on behalf of Vodafone and i owed £500 in un-payed bills." I told him to bugger off. He tried to get my address and account number "confirmed" by myself. Doubtful. I just feel sorry for the older generation of people that these scammers target. Because they believe anything that these people tell them, thus lose out big style because they are easy targets.

I'd best keep an ear out for this new scam going about Ramar, thanks for the heads-up about it.

I'm yet to try and be hit by these, but I've always imagined I'd tell them the wrong details and ask if that's all right. They'd say yes and I'd deliver the pimpsmacking blow.