NEurope

i had 4 hours of work, then i buyded my mommy a birthday present. she asked for a nails inc. nail varnish remover. it was sold out, i got her anouther similar brand as well asa body scrub.

then i came home.

Today was a day of Watchmen, followed by Guitar Hero Greatest Hits, and finished with Tales of Vesperia. All in all, a day off well spent!

We have this chap who has started coming into work recently, who has the power to talk bullshit to an amazing degree. We call him GP, which stands for Ginger Perv as apparently he was caught doing some dirty antics in another pub. The fact is, he doesn't know when to shut up, or privacy is due. IE I'm standing by the bar reading a book and he spouts out random crap I couldn't give a toss about even if I wasn't reading. I don't even remember half of what he said because I was reading, with the general "Yeah I know what you mean"/"Obviously"/etc. But did mentioned he's barred from 2 local pubs for reasons I'm pretty sure he made up. One was that he took a drink outside in one place, for another pub he was framed for something he didn't do.

I hope that when I quit I can punch him so hard it'll hurt more than a normal punch would.

Today was a pretty crap day. My real Dad came around at about 2 oclock in the morning, shouting and being a tart. I was in bed sleeping, and I thought I was dreaming. Then, I thought...shit, this dream feels very real. Then, I realised it was not a dream. So, I got up and trained to calm him down, whilst freezing in my boxer shorts. Bastard British Weather.

I also visited a school in England before I send off an application there. The train took about 20 minutes to get there, which is quite good. Although, how that train is still allowed to run I have no idea. It was old, and is one of these trains where you have to pull the window down and open the handle from the outside if you need to get out. The seats were covered in this great material that looked like your Auntie's sofa back in the 70s. There was some sort of carpet on the floor that had another strip right down the middle, throughout the carriage. Honestly, it was disgusting as hell.

Then, I got into Bristol. Stopped at Patchway rail station, and what a shit-hole it is! The road next to the station was basically a long and thin stretch of road, barely big enough for two cars to travel side by side, and with bushes on either side of the road. It continued for about half a mile, with very little else to see. I was beginning to doubt where I was going, or if I was going the right way. When I reached the end of the road, there was a motorway/end of a dual carriageway, so I had to go down this underpass to get on the other side of the road. It was so bizarrely designed, and just seemed like a waste of space. You walked down this ramp, which then turned back on itself...when it could quite have easily just gone from A to B using much fewer resources.

I found the school, sat in the reception area, and another visitor turned up. Another new teacher who wanted to look around the school. Then another. Then, one more. Eventually, the room was filled with 11 of us. 11! Not only that, but I had the opportunity to choose from 5 dates when I wanted to visit. So, imagine that 10 people turned up for each of those dates. That's 50 applicants. It's just bluddy ridiculous. So many people going for one job. I feel pretty damn cheated about choosing to be a teacher. You hear so much bollocks about how "ooo, we always need teachers. There will always be room for teachers." Is there fuck. I've known situations where 150+ applicants have gone for the one teaching job in Newport. How is that fair on people who have spent 4 years studying, because they were told they would find a job at the end of it.

I'm feeling pretty bitter about that. It's one of these days where you just want cheer-up sex, then you go to sleep watching Match of the Day with chocolate. :(

Then, I come home, with my feet killing because my shoes are rubbish. My heels really, really hurt when I was out, and my little toes felt sore. I come home, tired, and my Dad is back, shouting and arguing. I almost punched him, but I didn't want my hands to feel pain, like my feet. His face isn't worth my hands.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Aww nvm Flinkeh :( *man-hugs!* hope that today turns out to be better for you.

You need to pin your Dad down Flink, and say or whisper in his ears:

"Wake me up again, and one of us is in Deep Trouble"

Should solve all your problems.

Although, how that train is still allowed to run I have no idea. It was old, and is one of these trains where you have to pull the window down and open the handle from the outside if you need to get out. The seats were covered in this great material that looked like your Auntie's sofa back in the 70s. There was some sort of carpet on the floor that had another strip right down the middle, throughout the carriage. Honestly, it was disgusting as hell.

Word to this, plus they're slow as fuck.

i had 4 hours of work, then i buyded my mommy a birthday present. she asked for a nails inc. nail varnish remover. it was sold out, i got her anouther similar brand as well asa body scrub.

then i came home.

HAHAHA post of the week.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Answered it - it was the guy from the suit shop, and apparently my card wasn't going through, so I had to jump out of bed, run downstairs in nout but my boxers, and rummage about to find my wallet. And then I couldn't open my wallet, because the zip had gone all weird. So I yanked it open, found my card, and read the number. Only to find that they don't take my type of card.

Angry, but then not really, since it got me out of bed.

Now I've just opened a letter from my uncle and aunt, congratulating my on my uni entry, and there was a £50 note inside!!!

I'm inside Howl's Moving Castle, howling.

I just bought lime-green paint (they made it for me, I picked it out from three colour books) and am going to spray paint stripes down the side of my shit car.

Might paint a green lantern logo on the top too. In a different shade though. Hmmm.

Lol if it goes wrong/won't care.

I just bought lime-green paint (they made it for me, I picked it out from three colour books) and am going to spray paint stripes down the side of my shit car.

Might paint a green lantern logo on the top too. In a different shade though. Hmmm.

Lol if it goes wrong/won't care.

I will be surprised if it doesn't have its windows smashed by the end of the month :blank:

New Gringo Asylum post for everyone!

http://thegringoasylum.blogspot.com/

Sadly I can't read ReZ's posts on the sexy Starfox theme, thought I'd try it again, maybe my eyes have evolved since, ye never know. Unfortunately not the case. I'll have to plow back to the Mario theme then.

I will be surprised if it doesn't have its windows smashed by the end of the month :blank:

New Gringo Asylum post for everyone!

http://thegringoasylum.blogspot.com/

Sadly I can't read ReZ's posts on the sexy Starfox theme, thought I'd try it again, maybe my eyes have evolved since, ye never know. Unfortunately not the case. I'll have to plow back to the Mario theme then.

Great article. :D

HAHAHA post of the week.

i did infact mean the error. i tend to talk like that when i get some one a present.

any outher mistakes are just my way of being unique.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Answered it - it was the guy from the suit shop, and apparently my card wasn't going through, so I had to jump out of bed, run downstairs in nout but my boxers, and rummage about to find my wallet. And then I couldn't open my wallet, because the zip had gone all weird. So I yanked it open, found my card, and read the number. Only to find that they don't take my type of card.

Angry, but then not really, since it got me out of bed.

Now I've just opened a letter from my uncle and aunt, congratulating my on my uni entry, and there was a £50 note inside!!!

I'm inside Howl's Moving Castle, howling.

Does this mean I no longer owe you for Tori Amos?

[/drawing a bizarre and non-logical conclusion]

If not, you'll to wake me up when September ends, as that's when my money comes in.

Blood test today. Have to wait a week for the results but fingers crossed it comes back with nothing, although I'm not hopeful.

Uni was alright. Psychology lecturer made a great faux pas while trying to teach about attention. Hah a slide up with a Where's Wally image on it and asked us to find it, which was easy enough, and instead of saying 'Everyone got wally?' he said 'Everyone got willy?' A small and an freudian slip of the tongue, perfectly placed given the lecture, but it brought a smile to my face and gave everyone a laugh.

Blood test today. Have to wait a week for the results but fingers crossed it comes back with nothing, although I'm not hopeful.

I think bloods coming back with nothing are worse, especially when you feel shit as. But then I suppose finding out you have something wrong is rubbish too.

I remember how bad my diagnosis was, and my thoughts are with you. Hopefully there's nothing wrong. :smile:

Uni was alright. Psychology lecturer made a great faux pas while trying to teach about attention. Hah a slide up with a Where's Wally image on it and asked us to find it, which was easy enough, and instead of saying 'Everyone got wally?' he said 'Everyone got willy?' A small and an freudian slip of the tongue, perfectly placed given the lecture, but it brought a smile to my face and gave everyone a laugh.

Hope everything is okay with your leg! I know how annoying it is to have something wrong with it heh. It's been almost half a year now since my leg problems started, not fun. =P

I played a bit with my dog tonight, running after her for short periods of time, but my leg started hurting so I stopped. My poor dog has no one to play with her now. =(

I've been trying to get some work done today, but I keep getting distracted by the internet. Damn you internet!

I'm totally just off to see The Thing at the cinema. It will be the best thing ever.

Ever.

Aww Flinky! You'll find a job I know you will!

Interesting day! Mums computer at work somehow gained a annoying trojan so I had alot less work to do today, which is good granted I had a headache, its one of those odd headaches the ones that go on and off but aren't ridiculous painful, haha.

Also heard from the tattooist! If I put my deposit down and stuff I get to see him and get it started, exciting!

Started looking at flats for my last year at uni, thinking about not taking my placement, doing my uni years, then going to france and after that canada, its quite fun planning all this actually, but its going to be expensive to go over to canada in the summer to see about it all, but still did I mention its exciting?

So everythings coming together today, my mum seems really supportive of me going off and travelling, which is always good, they seem to want to push me to go to france at the very least <3.

Came home, to find my sister slowly tearing out her eyes because she only got £695 from SAAS, to last her the whole year. Feels really unfair, especially since my parents are giving her no spending money (paying for her rent though). And I'm screaming at the fact that I have the £200 I've saved, and £895 from SAAS, to last me a whole year

Couldn't you get the rest of it as a student loan? £915 is the minimum, and that only applies to household incomes of £55,550 a year.

When I went to Uni the entirety of my student loan went on rent.

College was fun. Did an A4 oil pointing, got complements, and I was happy. We next have to do a bigger version of it ovr 3 days. Oy. My weekened homework was pathetic compared to everyon elses. I'll finish/add more tomorrow night.

2 of my friends said they'd come round and pick me up for a stunning evening in, and I was waiting inside, shoes on, sitting in silence in anticipation. Then my sister comes in and tells me she saw "Mavor and Rachel driving away". I was like "...". Turns out they'd been round, rung the doorbell twice, and no one managed to hear it in my house. !!!

Anyway, Rachel came back to get me, and we made such wonderful headway. We parked, and walked to Mavor's door, and knocked on it gingerly. Then Chair appeared behind us and told us we were one door too far to the right, so we ran screaming to the right door.

Pasta and lovliness was to follow. We watched the unedited footage from the Interrail trip, chair's improved song on a night train was great. We went to morrisons for the lol, to get Party Rings and Custard Creams. (we're so raj)

My work pub seems to attract the creme de la creme of twatty customers. This old prick, Edgar, comes in often and is the messiest eater you've ever seen. My 5 year old nephew is more tidy. However as he does after his meal he goes off for a shit. After 15-29 mins I was sent into the toilet to see if he was alright. Apart from it smelling like shit I see the cubicle door ajar, so wonder if he's done a runner, I slowly move my head around and see his bare leg. I am fucking traumatised. I've given him two stern warnings to lock the door and the next time I see him about to go to the crapper after a meal I'm going to give him another warning: "If you're going to do what I think you're going to do, lock the door. For everyone."

At least Ginger Perv didn't show up tonight.

chair's improved song on a night train was great.

Yes.

!

I love how I didn't realise the camera was there, but did at the same time. Didn't take in the fact that it would be recording.

And I love how most of my screen-time was me just looking at the others really with great disdain, as though they all offended me. And I love how I was so disinterested in everything that was going on (wasn't actually, but looked it).

-------

I went to Calum's for lunch (at 4 o'clock). We had Penne Pasta with Sausage chunks and bolognaise sauce. I helped him choose his uni modules, and then we played Call Of Duty and Assassin's Creed.

Then I walked to Zander's house, which took about an hour, and bumped into Rachel and Paj going into the wrong house...

The ever-stunning Freya was there, and she force-fed me some of her pasta and dried tomatoes - after I had already had Zander's Spaghetti Carbenara - then she forced me to watch the first 5 minutes of Enduring Love.

Then I got a lift home with Rachel, and listened to lovelies in the car. I was so excited to hear "A Better Son/Daughter" by Rilo Kiley.

It's been interesting today. Didn't do anything special, i did spend half the day on Arkham Asylum. I'm up to the Gardens, after back-tracking to get a few Riddler Trophies and Puzzles.

Trains are annoying.

trains.jpg

Each Friday at 5PM I'll be wanting to get from Reddish South (1) to Hyde North (4). While there's a perfectly good bit of track there the only train that sometimes stops there (it's a request stop so you'll have to wave your arms about when the train is passing) is at half nine.

The only was I can do it is to walk to Reddish North (2), get the train to Romiley (3), wait around an hour, then from Romiley to Hyde North. Which is pretty annoying as I just want to get to my Dad's and relax.

Well I'm about to start sanding/masking/painting my car. Wish me luck. No seriously, I have no idea whats going to happen.

Filming it.