NEurope

Got back from camping trip, was amazing.

Found out the mystery shopper for my store was apparently served by me, and we did pretty bloody badly! I can't understand it. Sure I'm not the best but I've never neglected a customer etc.

I technically don't need to ever go back there again so its all good. Still need to make them sort out my pay though.

Found out the mystery shopper for my store was apparently served by me, and we did pretty bloody badly! I can't understand it. Sure I'm not the best but I've never neglected a customer etc.

I technically don't need to ever go back there again so its all good. Still need to make them sort out my pay though.

Where do you work dewd?

I'm sure it wasn't just your suspected behaviour. No doubt s/he asked people for directions to a product/"checking in the back", and the response there was wank.

Wassamatta with your pay? Same bullshit they've pulled on me?

No idea what the problem is yet since the details they've given me to access my online payslip won't work. They've sent me several new details but none work!

I'm saying that I answer any questions asked and do my best when a customer is present etc so I'm not sure what's going on. Apparently the description might be someone else.

I've spent a lot of time in bed today. My leg has gotten pretty bad now, even with anti-biotics. It started going really red because the leg on my boxers was rubbing against the lump which made it worse and it now appears I may have had an adverse reaction to micropore surgical tape, which I was using to hold a melolin dressing pad over it. Luckily, I've got some different dressings for it now and it's nohere near as sore but it looks really bad and made getting around the house really difficult earlier. Took me 5 minutes to walk from my room to the bathroom, a journey that takes about 5 seconds normally. That's how bad it was. Anyway, looks like I'll be back at the doctors tomorrow so hopefully the doctor that sees me isn't quite as useless at diagnosing what's wrong.

Other than that, as I said, I spent a lot of time in bed because of my leg. Played some Beatles: Rock Band for an hour or so but in all honesty, I've just not felt well enough to do much else.

Maybe you smell bad and it offended them?

I phoned up to apply for job seekers today and felt like shooting myself. Didn't. Interview next Friday. Kinda lit a fire under me though to apply for jobs so applied for five earlier (including Calvin Klein. lolpants).

Think I found a course I'll enjoy although its in Manchester (the opposite direction that I was intending to head in). I can either start this year (well next month) or wait a year. It would be handy if I could get a job to secure things but if I can get a job now I can save up and then next year just do a few hours a week and be a student again! (I already miss it)

My mother and her partner bought some new garden furniture and a new lawnmower too earlier so we had a weird 'family' event out the backgarden where my mother cut the lawn and me and her partner set up the furniture. Weird how this fake family is closer than my real one. Although speaking of...should phone my father...

Although in my search for P45/general data earlier I found my receipt for the broken headphones I have so took those back and got some bitchin' new overly large ones. No more ipod earphones for me. Huzzah.

Edited by Ashley

woohoo, impromptu n-e ballymena meet up! I also met lots of people! I'm all socialed out!

Had a good ol' granny chat with my former best friend. Met a guy I used to go to school with, and he said that he likes my hair ^___^ :D Still got it mwahahahha :D

Glad to hear that you had a good day Raining, sounds like you had an awesome time :D what colour is your hair now btw?

Urgh, today has been so boring. I'm stuck in Lincolnshire and so bored. I'm tempted to head back to Huddersfield tomorrow instead of on the Mon/Tue like planned.

So, so bored.

Spent a couple of hours listening to my music in the dark in my room; half asleep. Passes the time.

UUUURGGGGGGH.

*flops dead in boredom*

I haven't felt like this since I was 16.

A girl I knew beforehand and who is now on my art course is having an outwith college meet-up of the students, which I thought was a great idea, since some people I've still not talked to, but it's in the middle of the day, to randomly watch a movie and eat pizza. And it would jsut be painfully awkward with some of the people. I was hoping for moreo f a party, with alcohol and other fun stuff.

I need to sleep anyway, this week, getting up at 20 to 8 has been death. I'll just sleep through the gathering.

Glad to hear that you had a good day Raining, sounds like you had an awesome time :D what colour is your hair now btw?

pink. was gonna be green but I bolloxed the bleach and it turned orange. Pink hides a multitude of dying sins. =)

pink. was gonna be green but I bolloxed the bleach and it turned orange. Pink hides a multitude of dying sins. =)

Hmm the green could have turned out to be pretty nice but still, pink is good, I think it's one of those colours that looks really awesome on your hair :D plus the covering up of the previous attempted green, but still... orange eh? that sounds potentially good as well, depends what shade though I guess :heh: bright orange might have looked rather nice :smile: but I'm guessing it was significantly different to that.

Hmm the green could have turned out to be pretty nice but still, pink is good, I think it's one of those colours that looks really awesome on your hair :D plus the covering up of the previous attempted green, but still... orange eh? that sounds potentially good as well, depends what shade though I guess :heh: bright orange might have looked rather nice :smile: but I'm guessing it was significantly different to that.

i have had white hair with streaks of orange that didn't quite bleach (had red perm dye in my hair which doesn't agree with peroxide) and I worked it, but only cause it was even looking. The bleach effect i had now was all over the place and awful looking. Pink disguises orange cause its in the same colour family. had a couple of blue hairs through it but that just turns a more purpley pink colour. I know my colooouuurs.

Green and orange would be like bloody brown. On white hair (despite what people may think, NOT a good look) looks like a scabby dying tree (yes i'm good with words ne)

ho hum. I should train up to be a hairdresser, but that means leaving work! no money! Gah!

Tired! Stupidly accepted longer hours for tomorrow meaning I'm doing a 9am-6pm. Doh! Think of the money and all that, though. :D

Loser.

I'm up late doing making a website for a friend of my Mother. The problem is that I really can't be arsed to do it, and her company logo is that fucking ugly it's hard to even make a website with it included.

Most displeased with the TV guide. They said Robocop 2 was on last night and they lied. Instead we got some dodgy Segal film.

What's the course?

3D computer animation at Futureworks in Manchester. Ideally I'd do a bit of both (2D & 3D) but I suppose I can take the basics of 3D and do 2D in my own time.

Today has been a mixed bag. Had a wrestle with the lawn mower as the grass is so damn thick that it would do half a length and get clogged up so I had to clean it out. So got sick of that and ended up hedge trimming (as the strimmer is broke) the grass to thin it out and then cutting it and eventually finished it. Took two hours (with breaks) but its done at least. Caused a blister (think thats the term) on my finger from constantly pulling the ripcord.

Lots of phone calls. The first the woman from the job centre "you have a job centre close to you, why are you coming to us?" "because I was told they can't start any claims, just carry them on" "oh let me check..." then rings back to say this is correct but there is another one closer and I explain that my mother works where I'm going and she said "well you'd then have to come to us every two weeks" (why can they not start it and transfer over the account?) which I said was fine. Already disliking this.

However also got a phone call regarding that uni support worker position I applied for ages ago and have an interview and "work based task" on the 21st (cutting it a bit late really) so time to bone up on the finer points of grammar and spelling.

And my mother phoned me to inform me that my nan had been broken into while she was away. She noticed her cigarettes were missing and thought she was losing it but then today has noticed her jewelery is missing too. We all know its out long-disowned stupid cunt of a wasteless piece of shit uncle. Man I wish Veronica Mars was real...bastard should pay really.

Time for lunch, a slight rest and I may tackle the front garden which is thankfully smaller.