NEurope

Wow, you're slow. Letty broke up with me about 2 weeks ago... I'm now desperately trying to find someone else in my life. And as predicted, its going awful.

Not that I should really jump on the bandwagon and join in as it's none of my business but I do suggest that you just chillax for a bit. You don't need someone else right away (although it might feel like you do), just enjoy being your own person for a little bit and don't rush into things.

There seems to be this huge emphasis on having to be in a relationship nowadays, when really there's nothing wrong with just being single, having fun while you are and then when the right moment comes along, that being a natural moment that isn't forced, taking a stab at it!

Anyways, I'll quit prying...good night one and all!

Been at a friends tonight. Friend zone ahoy... Totally wanna go out with this friend of mine, no chance in hell due to her *sigh* religious beliefs.

A friend of mine went out with this girl who was totally religous...even though she's a massive slut. She broke up with him after two weeks because her pastor told her too. Then, her fb page said "Can't wait for church on sunday!". Bet you anything she was doing her Pastor.

Whore.

Edited by Slaggis

i dont think i could go out with a girl who had to strong relgious belifes, nothing would get me to church on a normal day, but a sunday morning? thats my wank and nap time. wake up, have a little fun, drift back off, repeat untill one or the outher becomes impossible.

seriosuly, of all the days why sunday morning? its the only chance most people get for a lie in.

Not that I should really jump on the bandwagon and join in as it's none of my business but I do suggest that you just chillax for a bit. You don't need someone else right away (although it might feel like you do), just enjoy being your own person for a little bit and don't rush into things.

There seems to be this huge emphasis on having to be in a relationship nowadays, when really there's nothing wrong with just being single, having fun while you are and then when the right moment comes along, that being a natural moment that isn't forced, taking a stab at it!

Anyways, I'll quit prying...good night one and all!

I agree. Have your fun whilst you can, you've got the rest of you life to have a family. You're only young and care free once.

A friend of mine went out with this girl who was totally religous...even though she's a massive slut. She broke up with him after two weeks because her pastor told her too. Then, her fb page said "Can't wait for church on sunday!". Bet you anything she was doing her Pastor.

Whore.

I know far, far many people who've done that for my liking. Every Youth Pastor I've ever met has been a bitter, malicious bastard who is obsessed with the power they have over their flock.

Jordania: You need time to yourself first. Enjoy life again, and then think about having someone else again later.

Haggis: Hurrah! Haggis + Justice 1 - 0 Suckers.

My day was pretty fucking awesome! Me and a few friends went to this all-night Lord of the Rings marathon at a cinema near to our house. They started the films at half past 9 yesterday evening, and we finished about 9 oclock this morning! Completely amazing experience.

The cinema itself is lovely, especially the comfy seats. We had intervals and breaks, so that stopped people from falling asleep, and it kinda served as chat time, to talk about "Wow, that scene was amazing" etc, etc.

There were some arseholes who would shout out stuff to try and be funny, and they got a few laughs, but they also got a few "shut the fuck ups". At one point, I did want to pan fry them with some coconut milk, but I wasn't going to let anyone spoil the stuff for meeeh.

I've also been kicking Ine's arse at Smash Bros. Brawl, and played some guitar. Can now play Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez, which sounds pretty nice. My plan to take over the world with music is coming along nicely.

I've had about 3 hours sleep, I think. My eyes hurt, and I also have ear-ache. I've been watching South Park for the last few hours, and the jukebox that is in my head has been playing Every Breathe You Take by the Police for the last 4 hours on repeat.

I know far, far many people who've done that for my liking. Every Youth Pastor I've ever met has been a bitter, malicious bastard who is obsessed with the power they have over their flock.

Some have also been paedophiles, haven't they?!

I don't know what to say. I sit here and type away, deleting paragraph after paragraph of truths and inconsequential sentances that will get nowhere and get me nothing at all.

I've been swollen with unfounded dreams and desires to embrace the absurd and attempt the undone. In some senses, the will to rewind 2 years of my life is painfully supreme to any such irk that ires to keep me invested in the modern day. What have I become? Have I changed? Am I not different? Does it even matter? Do scars hurt when you cut them open again... really?

With no horizon bantering against me, no heavy future clouding nor sailing; I see not why I can't pursue the avenues cobwebbed and painted over, the paths I pretended I never trod. I recognise only a few token sentiments that are offed and shouted at me, though I don't heed to them purely for chance's sake.

I mean little. I want little. I am prepared to sacrifice. I am prepared to fail.

I just have to try not to propose, and at least I'll regain some dignity.

Wow, you're slow. Letty broke up with me about 2 weeks ago... I'm now desperately trying to find someone else in my life. And as predicted, its going awful.

I am totally going to jump on the bandwaggon; I don't know what you're after, but all you're going to get is angry sex if you don't give yourself a chance to heaaalll. So... uh.. go for it, I guess!

I've also been kicking Ine's arse at Smash Bros. Brawl, and played some guitar. Can now play Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez, which sounds pretty nice. My plan to take over the world with music is coming along nicely.

Ooooh, can I add you and Ine :) I'm back home for a couple of days and therefore the opportunity to play you both would be most splendid!

I'm off to Torquay for the week for a field trip in 15 mins, so I'll talk to ya'll when I get back!

Been at a friends tonight. Friend zone ahoy... Totally wanna go out with this friend of mine, no chance in hell due to her *sigh* religious beliefs.

Tell her there is a passage in the Bible which does condone bean flicking and blow jobs, I can't remember it word for word:

"And then God told thee 'put thou's finger on her bean, and shake it like a polaroid picture', and it was good.

"And then God said 'cast thou's throbbing member into the burning furnace of her mouth', and it was good.

Amen."

I on the other hand wish to petition for the creation of condoms which can be used when plowing a woman whilst she is on her period. I think Always can come up with a few ideas easily.

^ they already made those, EEVIL ~ they're called "any condom, what the hell are you talking about fooool?!" :heh:

jordan, take it slow man! desperately searching for your rebound project is not gunna help you... you're not a teenager ~ you can handle this. it'll feel weird at first 'cause you're so used to being part of a couple - but you can get used to being you on your own - yourself. and "you" will probably change a bit over the next few weeks/months 'cause you dont have to censor your personality to please anyone else now. :grin:

(when i broke up with my boyfriend of 7 years, i was amazed to find i had a lot more confidence than i thought and started wearing clothes that fit me. and finally admitted to the world that i FREAKIN HATE FINAL FANTASY. OMGeeee!!)

^ they already made those, EEVIL ~ they're called "any condom, what the hell are you talking about fooool?!" :heh:

Something that's a bit more absorbant on the outside so I don't get blood all over me again.

Ooooh, can I add you and Ine :) I'm back home for a couple of days and therefore the opportunity to play you both would be most splendid!

You'd have to ask the wife for her code, and I'll post mine in the Smash thread at some point.

Although, I warn you, I am actually awful at this game. So, unless you want a ton of victories, I suggest you add someone else. Hey, wait a minute...

Well, it's only 10 past 1, and I've pretty much just been playing guitar so far today and getting showered and shaved. Not sure whether to do my hair cut or not, and deciding what I'm going to need for the rest of the week when I go food shopping tomorrow.

I've just had my brekkie and been watching an episode of the X-Files on Virgin1+1.

Something that's a bit more absorbant on the outside so I don't get blood all over me again.

:idea: shower.

Jordania: You need time to yourself first. Enjoy life again, and then think about having someone else again later.

I agree with the above statement, 2 weeks is too soon in my eyes to find a new girlfriend, some would call that a "rebound relationship" and 8/10 times these don't work out at all.

My day was pretty fucking awesome! Me and a few friends went to this all-night Lord of the Rings marathon at a cinema near to our house. They started the films at half past 9 yesterday evening, and we finished about 9 oclock this morning! Completely amazing experience.

The cinema itself is lovely, especially the comfy seats. We had intervals and breaks, so that stopped people from falling asleep, and it kinda served as chat time, to talk about "Wow, that scene was amazing" etc, etc.

There were some arseholes who would shout out stuff to try and be funny, and they got a few laughs, but they also got a few "shut the fuck ups". At one point, I did want to pan fry them with some coconut milk, but I wasn't going to let anyone spoil the stuff for meeeh.

Was wondering how the Lord of the Rings marathon went, glad it went well. Those are some damn good movies well worth watching more than once believe so.

I always hate people in the cinema who shout things out, sometimes it can ruin the movie for myself as some actually had seen the movie before and shouted spoilers out, they got a beating from a guy three rows behind.

That reminds me, must get my Wii back and Smash Bros i lent my mate a few weeks ago.

I've had about 3 hours sleep, I think. My eyes hurt, and I also have ear-ache. I've been watching South Park for the last few hours, and the jukebox that is in my head has been playing Every Breathe You Take by the Police for the last 4 hours on repeat.

South Park and Police music, nothing can be sweeter than a combination of both.

Weekend has been fun, didn't get drunk at all but still drank a considerable amount of alcohol though. Had a Pool match last night, won that 6-2 in the end. One of the 6 points for the team came from myself, which was nice.

Edited by Jimbob

Got in from Uni an hour and a half ago and have been doing revision for my psychology exam since. Not looking forward to it on thursday but hey-ho. Had a single English lecture which was alright. Seemed to drag on a bit though. Got to go in tomorrow for like the first time in months to pick up the exam paper for English. Getting a month and a half to prepare which is nice. Hope there are decent enough questions on it for some poetry essays.

Woke up in a good mood this morning. Don't know why but it makes a change from being down about Uni and life in general. So was quite content, listening to music all morning. And then my mother took away my happiness and just ruined everything with her attitude towards me. Can't wait to move out in the summer (permitting that I get an accommodation offer from Uni and that my parents are happy to pay it) as I won't have to put up with that anymore.

GASP!

Totally had a cool idea.

Well okay, 2 pages left to script and storyboard for issue one of my comic, BOOM. Then when I get home I'm gonna make some custom Invincible Heroclix, yeaaaah and show them to the artist and he will love it and I'll get glory and can't wait etc.

Feel invigorated now.

Although I also feel a bit sick for some reasons - massive lolame.

Update-@-16:37 lol @ I've now finished comic hahahahahaha.

Also written a list of characters I want to make, so this has been a pretty hugely productive day.

Edited by ReZourceman

The US Embassy has finally revealed their laziness by not sending me anything [despite them meant to have done so], so I've had to contact Camp Leaders who said they would "take it from here", but they for some reason couldn't do so earlier and couldn't give me the direct contact emails to cut the middle man bullshit.

BUT NOW NEW SHIT IS REVEALED!

My contact has heard from her contact at the Embassy then contacted me saying the Embassy are "sending me a letter" WOW. And couldn't let them know the details because "all that information is confidential."

Now more waiting ahoy.

Awesome weekend away, now super nervous about getting Reading Tickets. Will be over the moon if I get them :D

Arghhh, this week is gonna suck!

We're doing a stupid stupid project week at school about some art stuff, and we're divided into groups of four or five to work on it. Of course we didn't get to pick the groups ourselves... and I have ended up with probably the worst group everrrrr.

One guy I just can't stand because he's super annoying and hyper active and a pervert and just argh! The other group members aren't too keen on him either I guess... but yeah he was the one person I didn't want to be in a group with. Then there's another guy who I don't really know but my friends (who are/were in his class) said he's a stuck up snob person who thinks too highly of himself. And then the third person is actually someone I really wouldn't mind being in a group with, but she's not really going to show up anymore this week, except for tomorrow afternoon. >.<;

Gahhhhh. I want this week to be over already...

eenuh!! that sucks... but having to work with idiots is great practice for when you're working in the industry for real :grin: from the "designers" i've had to deal with so far - they're all assholes! ^_^

btw! have you considered making a sequel to your whistle boy shirt and having one with the birdy on the branch?? it'd look really cute coming out from the side of the shirt!!

Phoned up the JobCentre today to get myself on a Jobseeker's Allowance. Got a meeting set up to sort it out, courtesy of a nice Liverpudlian girl on the other end, for tomorrow afternoon.

Just need to find my birth certificate now and I'll be alright. :smile:

Ok, yesterday i started my essay that has to be in for tomorrow, i got about 1000 words down, yay, 1500 left fail.

my computer stopped working the moment i turned it on, froze, shut down, denied acess etc, i tried ALOT of jigging and pokery and a rain dance or two to get it done, two hours later i managed to nab the essay off the computer (was considering taking the hard drive out etc) and ran to my friends to do it, BAM

stres over, an it genius was born. It's the first coming my friends