NEurope

I told them I hadn't had a fit since December [the one I'm blaming them for last week I'm not telling them about] but they didn't trust me.

Fuckers.

Fit as in epileptic (or stemming in some way from irregular brain activity) or just of the hissy variety?

Haha, I'm an alcohol-induced epileptic.

My tolerance level varies.

I'm not photosensitive, I can stare at strobe for ages. Something they made me do at hospital in the early days [when the type wasn't known]

So if you just cut out all alcohol from your diet, you'd never have an episode again, is that it?

So if you just cut out all alcohol from your diet, you'd never have an episode again, is that it?

In theory.

The way it works is that every time I've had a fit, I've been drinking the night before. But my "last" one was the day after they stole blood from me, and I never touched a drop. And although Daddy says I would've probably pumped enough around to make up for it by the time I got home, it's the only thing really different which would explain it.

Went to a bar to watch some bands play tonight. The only good band was the last to play :( It started off with Splitter which was okay....then it went to industrial metal......and it was terrible! Then some thrash that was ehh, the last group was good though. All in all a decent night.

Oh god, it's Thursday already. Giving me like, a week of productive holiday left, in which I have to write several essays, read several books, and ideally learn Python.

mmmmmmwannatakeaholiday....... *sigh*

today feels like it's running extra slow 'cause i'm REALLY looking forward to my lunch ^_^ i bought the meatballs and pasts that jamba made for me last night (i helped!!)

also! i'm printing booklets for a customer and the paper keeps making the machine jam up... so i have to keep opening the drawer and pressing start again every 3 mins... i'm waiting for a delivery of paper before i can start another printing of flyers .. and i'm waiting on another customer calling me with payment.... *sigh*

i wanna read my book or get on with the design work i should be doing for colin and dogamoto..... :angry:

a! noy! ying!!

Going to slow! Been up for what seems like ages and have done nothing but listen to music as I can't think of anything to do. I filled in my accommodation form and did the sudoku in yesterday's paper (I didn't have time to do it so stuck it in my bag) but now I have nothing to do and have an hour and a half until I need to start thinking about getting ready for Uni. Don't want to play games as I don't want to be stuck in front of the tv. *le sigh* Got no work to do either. Hope this doesn't set a precedent for the rest of the day, although I know it'll just get more boring. Might sit and doodle something in one of my sketchbooks. Anything to help speed up and diminsh the time till I have to go out.

Well, apart from the 2 hours I spend reading up on this forum at 9pm yesterday, I've been asleep since I got home yesterday afternoon! A total of 16 hours... my wednesday totally non-existent.

Now it's time to wander blindly down to specsavers and hope they can give me an eye test there and then. I really can't be doing without my glasses for too long. I do have an old prescription that I could get made up, but I was probably due for a check-up by now anyway.

Then I must start prepping a presentation for Waterland. Gotta make a 10 min presentation on monday. Feck.

a pretty ok day really. woke up to get ready for job seekers, my dad had the paper so i had to watch tv, caught some riki lake, this episode was about an grandmother who was partying to much. the woman was 35, and her grandson was 2 years old. she was a granny at 33.

then i watked to the buss int he rain, got soaked, instant i get on the bus mr sun shows his face.

meeting at job center was pretty awful, got to start classes in a couple of weeks but they guy wouldent tell me anything

then i just missed my bus.

applied for a job at the golf center thats just round the corner from me, my friend said they had openings so i've given em a phone call and left a message.

a pretty ok day really. woke up to get ready for job seekers, my dad had the paper so i had to watch tv, caught some riki lake, this episode was about an grandmother who was partying to much. the woman was 35, and her grandson was 2 years old. she was a granny at 33.

You're shitting me? That would put both her and her kid popping out sprogs at 15-16... Not too uncommon in this day and age, but two generations...

You're shitting me? That would put both her and her kid popping out sprogs at 15-16... Not too uncommon in this day and age, but two generations...

i wish i was making it up. worst part was she was fat as fuck and shagging strangers 4 nights a week (her party nights)

grandmother at 35. im getting great grand mother at 50, dont see her making 65, she was fat as fuck.

Soooo, did I miss anything?

Only woke up an hour ago after coming back last night (about 1 am) from Italy. The convention was huuuuuge, but sadly there wasn't much we could do there as mere Bachelor students. Everyone requires you to have a finished project, bleh.

Food was usually, sadly, crappy and way overpriced (like, 3 euro for a small bottle of coke?!) and I barely got to sleep because my friend snores so freakishly loud. Our hotel was nice though and had a lovely breakfast including donuts, croissants and cake. Yum.

Getting to the hotel from the convention (and the other way around) required walking along a busy road, and actually crossing four motorway ramps (like the exits and stuff). Dangerous practice. >.>;

Weather was good on Monday and Wednesday. T-shirt weather... although all the Italians were walking around in big winter coats, heh. X3

Managed to completely get lost in Bologna with friends, ending up way out of the city. But we managed to find our way back after buying a map; at least this way we got to see some of the city apart from the centre.

Getting to and from Italy was a pain though, taking countless hours and numerous transportation methods (car, plane, two types of buses and a train). And Ryanair made us pay extra (about 60 euro per person), which sucks big time. No points for them!

Anyway, home now and should do some work, yes!

Went to a club last night - I'm staying off school today, lol.

It was ok. The music played was shit. All just popular dance music with Lady Gaga, The Killers, Beyonce etc etc. There were too many chavs/questionable people there aswell.

However, loads of people I knew from school were there, so that was good.

Also, it was "Shipwrecked" theme, and I met Xanthi and Dan from the show! I went outside because I was too hot, and I happened to notice I was standing next to Xanthi, recognising him from a photoshoot in Attitude magazine. Then we got talking about the show and stuff. Then Dan came over, and I shook his hand. He's incredibly hot.

I saw them again when I was leaving too. Then I got a lift home with my friend, which was cool, because I was planning to walk.

Went to The Venue last night, like the Lighthouse better :/

Though the firebreathers and stilt guys were awesome.

30min fag queue sucked though.

Also, we hung up some balloons with LED's inside them to advertise our TinkerSoc.

Also, it was "Shipwrecked" theme, and I met Xanthi and Dan from the show! I went outside because I was too hot, and I happened to notice I was standing next to Xanthi, recognising him from a photoshoot in Attitude magazine. Then we got talking about the show and stuff. Then Dan came over, and I shook his hand. He's incredibly hot.
Surely Xanthi is hotter than Dan!

(p.s. I wonder what Daft's reaction to this will be :heh:)

freakin customers!!!!

i just verbally BITCHSLAPPED a guy for swearing at me on the phone and had to shout at some other woman to calm the fuck down about not being able to get her business cards in time.

gaaah!

freakin customers!!!!

i just verbally BITCHSLAPPED a guy for swearing at me on the phone and had to shout at some other woman to calm the fuck down about not being able to get her business cards in time.

gaaah!

Oh c'mon pleeease, verbal transcript of the pimpsmacking!

Surely Xanthi is hotter than Dan!

(p.s. I wonder what Daft's reaction to this will be :heh:)

I'm hurt. :cry:

Uni was a bit pointless today. Had a practical for Psychology, which thankfully I don't have to write a report on. However, it was rather funny as the experimenter's hypothesis about Schema helping memory was not proven by us. Really wasn't paying attention as it really wasn't very interesting.

After that I went into town trying to get a hold of the play that I need to read for tomorrow but neither Waterstones nor Borders had it so I'm just going to have to read the very detailed overview I found and that should be suffice for my english tutorial. Bought myself an awesome t-shirt for £10. It's black with grey/silver eagles and ensignia emblazoned on the front. It looks nice. Might take a pic of it and post it in the Post Your Purchases thread.

Getting all jittery about tomorrow. Gonna muster up the courage to ask out a girl in my english tutorial class after it's finished and see if she wants to go out for drinks and a meal on Saturday. My heart thinks she'll say yes but everything else thinks she'll say no. Just need to build up the courage to do it in person as I'm not doing it over the phone because it's not the right way to do it. Urgh... think I'm over thinking it too much. I'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed that she says yes. Really don't want a no but then there's no real reason to say no, unless she's currently going out with someone I don't know about. ::shrug: Think I'll get in touch with one of my friends from the tutorial group and see if she'll dish some dirt on her so I don't make a right arse of myself tomorrow.

Woooo - office relocation has been somewhat confirmed for 2/4 (pending on IT having everything working). So I decided to pack up all my personal stuff (we aren't allowed anything personal in the new place because of job sharing) Who would have known I could have gathered so much crap over 4 years... The boss had a seating arrangement done for teh new place, with 4 of us sitting in a row, his boss decided to totally redo the whole thing (higher management decides where we sit - they have little to do it seems ¬_¬)

I can imagine it now:

"You are the Weakes-"

"C'maan don't bullshit me!"

Fixed for you.

You're right, much better.

And to celebrate, a classic piece of Arnie Vs. Murphy's Plumbing.

Everyone enjoy.

Days been fine so far, got a few random people trying to add me to Messenger. Only added one because i knew them.

Chilling out at home waiting for a chinese to arrive, which it sounds like has arrived.

Days been fine so far, got a few random people trying to add me to Messenger. Only added one because i knew them.

Chilling out at home waiting for a chinese to arrive, which it sounds like has arrived.

What did you have? :) I love Chinese!!!