NEurope

You not using the pr0 villan I made for you? :(

Here's a pr0 example of him about to rip [a dodgily drawn] Aaron's shit to shreads.

Richter001.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

So angry.

Was watching Total Recall, but for whatever reason, a whole section is missing. Therefore I can't watch it. It was really good so far too.

At the bit at the Mars airport bit, where "she" starts to have a fit.

Here's a pr0 example of him about to rip [a dodgily drawn] Aaron's shit to shreads.

Richter001.jpg

I actually really like your style. Cartoonish and OTT, (which is good) similar to Jason Howard. The upper torso of Aaron there looks bad ass.

Not been a fantastic day. Seems to be going very slow. Was awake by 5.30 this morning. Bloody annoying me. Can't sleep passed 6am. Haven't had much to do either. Should be revising for my psychology exam on thursday but I needed a day off.

Just had an email from the website I have been writing for asking where the reviews are. I wasn't asked or given a date for more reviews and the fact of the matter is is that I've done 11 for the site in the last 3 weeks. That's more than they do in a month sometimes. Simply replied that I'd try get them done either next week or the week after but think I'm going to chuck the job. Knew they'd be pissy about reviews even though I've been giving them loads. Just fed up of being bossed around by people really when their work ethic pales in comparison to mine. And tried of giving them reviews and not even getting a thanks for doing them. Not like I have a huge amount of free time and I'm spending quite a lot of it on them. Just not in the mind frame to be playing games anymore, or at least not for awhile, so I'll see how it pans out when I tell them I'm done.

One week until epic weekend. Im working. To skyve or not to skyve.
Ah yes, 6 hours in a car with eyebrow and pec man, I'm looking forward to it :heh:

No I am. Yay for party and alton towers! :D

(Thanks for the lift yesterday, I didn't go back out again, lol. Oh and work this morning was utter shit, honestly so bad.)

A) No worries.

B) Crap, really? Was it busy. Last Saturday was (67 calls...ugh) and last one I did wasn't. Seriously....I hate being naughty and skyving. Especially a Saturday. I'll have to see.

A) No worries.

B) Crap, really? Was it busy. Last Saturday was (67 calls...ugh) and last one I did wasn't. Seriously....I hate being naughty and skyving. Especially a Saturday. I'll have to see.

Yeah tax year end busyness. Plus the manager wasn't a real manager and doesn't know what she's talking about. Oh and a girl with red hair was talking about her mortgage, enough said.

Yeah tax year end busyness. Plus the manager wasn't a real manager and doesn't know what she's talking about. Oh and a girl with red hair was talking about her mortgage, enough said.

Wait...............

Shit. They want me to work 4th April.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Didn't think about that.

So angry.

Was watching Total Recall, but for whatever reason, a whole section is missing. Therefore I can't watch it. It was really good so far too.

At the bit at the Mars airport bit, where "she" starts to have a fit.

I believe I've seen TR one time with that same edit. They bullshit us! :nono:

I believe I've seen TR one time with that same edit. They bullshit us! :nono:

I watched it in the shack with a tv in it. Oh well.

Watched Dollhouse instead.

My day? Pretty shit to be honest.

Felt really shitty this afternoon, so went to lie in bed and posted a Facebook status. Then got a call from a friend saying "oh hey, you seem a little down. We'll come over and see you." Great I thought. Then i got a text at like 6pm saying "Sorry, we can't make it till 8 or 9. That okay?" I was like, well I guess that's okay.

Its now 9:30, they probably aren't coming over. That kind of sucks. I'm having trust issues as it is right now and that was a bit of a kick in the balls.

My day? Pretty shit to be honest.

Felt really shitty this afternoon, so went to lie in bed and posted a Facebook status. Then got a call from a friend saying "oh hey, you seem a little down. We'll come over and see you." Great I thought. Then i got a text at like 6pm saying "Sorry, we can't make it till 8 or 9. That okay?" I was like, well I guess that's okay.

Its now 9:30, they probably aren't coming over. That kind of sucks. I'm having trust issues as it is right now and that was a bit of a kick in the balls.

That sucks...I hate when people blow you off (in the bad way), especially when they don't have the guts to say they can't make it instead of pretending they're still up for something until the 11th hour (as sometimes has been the case in my experience).

That sucks...I hate when people blow you off (in the bad way), especially when they don't have the guts to say they can't make it instead of pretending they're still up for something until the 11th hour (as sometimes has been the case in my experience).

I know what you mean. If I say I'll do something, then I'll do it, even if I've changed my mind and don't want to, because I like to think my words hold value.

Wait...............

Shit. They want me to work 4th April.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Didn't think about that.

Tell them you're going to see your close personal friend [and brother] EEVIL for his birthday.

You should visit.

managed to survive a night out in my condition, which is a mirracle.

in the taxi on the way home, disscussion turned to key holes, i mentioned a seriosuly tight one i used to have ina house, the girl we were with said "you should come round to mine one day and feel how tight mine is!" ooooh and indeed errr.

Jordan; my entire evening was spent acting out the morals that Captain Falcon set out; I didn't really want to do anything but I fucking did it because I fucking said I would.

Went to a restaurant, ate some average italian food that was overpriced with a bunch of self-involved people that are hesitant to welcome new-comers, despite the fact that this was my city and they were all tourists. My new hair (so they didn't recognise me at all) and my glasses made me out to be INDIE and AN ENGLISH STUDENT so now I'm all paranoid about that.

Went to a stupidly expensive trendy bar where I had to leave my hoodie tied to the front gate; stood around and smoked and generally didn't get on with anyone, then went to a pub where i had a couple of pints, bumped into some of my juggling mates and joined them for some proper laughs followed by a man-overboard style escape from the group I was with into the Corporation, where the music was mostly shit and I dropped my new glasses, found out a girl that has a boyfriend and has a guy liking her actually likes me a little, but I don't really want to get involved because of all the other stirngs attached...

Walked home, decided I wanted booze, found that the only place was this 'international food market' next door to costcutters that I never go to... I had no cash, tried 3 cash machines (and all denied me... shit...) only to find the dude behind the till LET ME TAKE FOUR CANS FOR NOTHING AT ALL, solely on the trust that I would return someday to pay him the cash for them. The guy is a legend and I shall only shop there in the future.

Been texting one of my ex's a lot recently to the point where my future is blurring with hers. Another ex texted me tonight and that made things complicated, and a close friend texted me with an awkward drunken message that is probably more annoying than cute. I'm no girl magnet, I just attract problems.

So in all; a rather boring day that has done nothing but stop me from writing my presentation, and will probably give me a bad enough hangover as to not want to do it tomorrow. What a stupid-long message.

High points of past week or so:

METALLICA!!!!

I went with my brother to see them at SECC.

I hugged a random dude when 'Nothing else matters' came on. Mosh pits were EPIC.

Then I went out last night! Completely out of character. Rolled up at my mates flat in the housing asscociation at 3 or 4.

Now I'm going to work on my presentation for Edinburgh college of Art, then Im Scotland bound on the boat tonight!

^ so Metallica was good then? I couldn't go because of compulsory classes at Uni which meant I didn't finish until 5 so was too late for me to get over. Opportunity missed really as it would have been awesome to see them seeing as they hardly ever come to Scotland. Maybe next time if there is one.

I actually really like your style. Cartoonish and OTT, (which is good) similar to Jason Howard. The upper torso of Aaron there looks bad ass.

The pose is always inspired by the final confrontation between The Hulk and Onslaught.

You not going to use him? I know his pubes don't do anything like Gorlan :cry:

^ so Metallica was good then? I couldn't go because of compulsory classes at Uni which meant I didn't finish until 5 so was too late for me to get over. Opportunity missed really as it would have been awesome to see them seeing as they hardly ever come to Scotland. Maybe next time if there is one.

Metallica didn't come on till about 9, Machine Head and The Sword were supporting!

But yeah, one of the best live acts I've heard. It was like a 'dude with long hair' convention though, so much hair!!!

lol. I would have fit in well then although I doubt my hair can match the length and uncleanliness I'm envisaging from some of the guys who'd be at a Metallica concert.

lol. I would have fit in well then although I doubt my hair can match the length and uncleanliness I'm envisaging from some of the guys who'd be at a Metallica concert.

Like my brother :D

dsc01654r.jpg

I'm shitting a brick. My interview at ECA is tomorrow!!!!!

Damn, that's an insane amount of hair. I thought mine was long but compared to that it's nothing (and my hair really isn't that long although if I straighten my fringe/front I can happily stick it in my mouth if I had some strange reason to do so).

As for your interview at ECA, I only ever visited it so don't really know what/how they interview but I'm sure you'll do fine. I think everyone justs the jitters before interviews for uni as I know I did when I went to Dundee for my architecture one. But it went fine, even if I didn't get offered a place.

erm.... my day, the sun is shining outside but it's freezing. Not t-shirt weather just yet. Finished watching the TV that I watch on a sunday so I've now got nothing to do. I'll think of something though. God only knows how I'll manage to survive the summer with this kind of boredom settles in.

Is anyone else not that impressed by the hair?

*raises hand*

due to a past traumatic experience i like to refer to as "joe", guys with hair that long and not-quite blond make me chronically annoyed.

......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: