NEurope

Today was bad because half way through the day I remembered I hadn't opened my advent calendar, and that was all I could think about :(

Same here! :) i remembered half way through and was wondering what weird chocolate i would get next (hopefully not a mushroom. :heh:)

It wasn't it was a holly reef! :D what advent calendar do you have?

Had a shit day....my teacher told me that my business coursework was "terrible", and its in for Monday!

Got sooooo much more work to do now and over this weekend. Not gonna go to work or go out.....just business coursework.....sigh

Alright. Average. Lecture one I cant really remember. Lecture two I didn't do much but found out what I need to do. Went christmas shopping with housemate and her boyfriend and got some stuff.

Randomly a lecturer has added most of the class (presumably all with Facebook) to Facebook.

Had a great day today, proved many more people wrong as always in work. Bought 2 Christmas presents today, one for my sister and one for my dad. Still got to buy for mum and nan and then got all the cards as well and table presents for them all as well.

Had a stinking cold all day, gone through loads of honey and lemon, cold and flu medicine and cough sweets and still feel like shit.

Sleep it off my dear :)

(although it sucks because you cant breathe and youre nose is blocked and youre too hot or cold - its the best way)

Same here! :) i remembered half way through and was wondering what weird chocolate i would get next (hopefully not a mushroom. :heh:)

It wasn't it was a holly reef! :D what advent calendar do you have?

I have a simpsons one, and its the exact same as my brother's ones :(

I suspect they were on special offer.

(although it sucks because you cant breathe and youre nose is blocked and youre too hot or cold - its the best way)

I have a simpsons one, and its the exact same as my brother's ones :(

I suspect they were on special offer.

Cool! :D i normally get a Simpsons one but this year i got given a Pirates of the Carribean one...! Meh the chocolates all the same. :)

Should I used this xmas avatar?

Thats so depressing/awesome at the same time!

Yesterday was ok, I managed to write my french essay, "jusqu'a quel point est la france une grande nation sportive?". I think I wrote a pretty good essay. Shame I had to cut lots out because I went miles over the word limit.

Today will be good because I only have to go to college for 5 minutes, then the rest of the day will be spent with me girlfriend :D

Today for me is still yesterday as I have acutally not been to sleep yet :P

Spent a day planning the essay yesterday and writing it up! and thats after a session of taekwondo! Grading soon *worries*

Got my first mock gcse this morning, English. God i fucking hate english exams.

Its good to get that one out of the way first though - english ones are the worst!

Well the 2nd English paper is a week on monday, so it's not totally out of the way. But yeah, after language speaking exams, english tests are the worst

Good/Bad Day.

Good because I'm off work.

Bad because the highlight of my day is going to be walking to Ikea and buying all the energy saver bulbs I need. I am actually quite excited by this prospect.

Tried that, coughing fits didn't help either, and I couldn't find my hot water bottle anywhere.

Feeling a bit better today though.

HO HO HO!!!

Should i go out later tonight? hmmmm

i have a very busy day ahead of me, i also have the biggest rack and highest pitched voice this side of LA.

Iam in a happy mood today, went out and bought Link's Crossbow Training.

And what made me really happy was I went and got Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the Xbox (Preowned) from CeX, was £12.00 so I handed over a £20 note and got £18.00 change, love it when they make mistakes like that!

Happy days!

Didn't start well, i eventually got into work around 11am, after having the shits for around 3 hours previous.

God knows what set that off. I'm gunna grab some dinner (very late mind) soon, hope it stays down :(

Well the 2nd English paper is a week on monday, so it's not totally out of the way. But yeah, after language speaking exams, english tests are the worst

English tests are piss. You just need to be able to waffle on and on and on. It got me two A's.

My day has been quite fun. Just been on the sidelines, listening to conversations, laughing along with people. I got my hair cut aswell..my ears are now cold.

English test was ok, but my study leave has now started, meaning my christmas holidays start now, as i only have to go in a few times for exams.

Fuck yeah. I don't have to go in for my enxt exam till thursday, so i have a 5-day weekend.

Ah study leave.

I remember it well. I think I did about 2 hours revision before I realised it wasn't going to help me in the slightest.

Yeah, i didn't revise once for my GCSE's and i fucking breezed it. A levels? Same again... averaged it. School can be pretty hard.

Work? You get told what to do all day but sometimes theres jack all to do so you go on the internet and watch videos.

Yeah, work is sooo much harder ;)

Cool! :D i normally get a Simpsons one but this year i got given a Pirates of the Carribean one...! Meh the chocolates all the same. :)

That's the one I have.

Tonight i'm going out with some friends to Pizza Hut tonight and one of them is bringing his boyfriend to meet us. Wonder how it'll go :heh: