NEurope

Just got to say eenuh i looove the style of those pastel drawings! especially the one with cat. its soo cute Xd

Actually it means "He doubts she could have done what they claimed she did."

But xkcd aside, it means "cool", or literally looking good, as it's a fusion of 格好 (looks) and いい (good). Which explains why it irregulary conjugates like いい, which is in turn explained because the old form of いい was よい.

...but geekiness aside, today was quite good. I spent most of it sleeping.

Well, yeah it means cool. Kakkoii. It's wierd how when you learn a word, watching some anime, any type of anime after you realise how many times it comes up. Kakkoii came up so many time in just one episode of Prince of Tennis.

Just got to say eenuh i looove the style of those pastel drawings! especially the one with cat. its soo cute Xd

Thank you, makes me happy to hear! =D

Oil pastels have become some of my favourite drawing materials; they're so much fun to work with. ^______^

I went through the photos we made today and there's some nice ones in there. Will post some (or a bunch) in the user image gallery now I think. It was a fun day, even though posing really isn't my thing (I hate cameras!). X3

I've spent the entire day playing Street Fighter. I just utterly raped everyone I played on Xbox live. It makes me feel like more of a man :heh:

So i found out today that on Friday night one of my best mates cheated on his girlfriend, with another guy.

He then described the guy to me as "the one with blonde hair, and fit". I was like.. if you say so.

So i now have 2 bisexual friends :|

The last hour has been Awesome! :awesome: though still feel ill....

Watched Some Pokemon! :heh: The Episodes Were Epic! :grin:

SQUIRTLE SQUAD FOR THE WIN!!! :yay:

Eenuh love Your new Avatar and Sig! :D Woo! :bouncy:

I have 200ish less posts than I did last time I checked my post count.

Wierd. Is that a punishment?for being too badass

I have 200ish less posts than I did last time I checked my post count.

Wierd. Is that a punishment?for being too badass

Are you sure? I think it can be done, but you don't even have any infractions or anything, so there's no need for anyone to reduce your post count.

Ive been playing GH3 for several hours now, and I cant feel my fingers.

*dead*

So I watched first 4 eps of smallville s7, got a little drunk and decided to call it a night at about half 9...

Then I woke up about an hour ago, couldn't get back to sleep! Wtf! So I got up, messed a bit on n-e. Figure I'll go to bed at about 3. If i can't sleep i'll go play half life 2: ep 1 or something.

Ive been playing GH3 for several hours now, and I cant feel my fingers.

*dead*

My friend has GH3 calluses. Actual calluses.

Ugh. Still stuck on that Aerosmith hax song. Oh well at least work will cheer me up....Wait... :shakehead

Expected packages today ; 5

Wii arrived today but I've got to go work :( and my wii sports is in a crappy little card board thing. So if anyone can drop me a link to a scan of the inlay for the boxed version it will be greatly appreciated.

Ugh. Seriously I cant get past like 48%. Not funny now. And only 5 minutes left of play time!

my day has been rubbish so far (i know only 10:45am)

well woke up wide awake at 9.15am on a day off! grr couldnt get back to sleep

watched top gear (only good thing)

then had a message off a mate on myspace to watch "bme pain olympics"....ummm yea im totally freaked out i was pretty much shakin at the end couldnt believe what i just saw. PLEASE dont watch it

Woke up at 6am, for no reason. Couldn't get back to sleep.

Sat around, went on the internet till 8:30. Had a shower, got dressed, did some housework (ie: put out the bins, did some clothes washing and some washing up).

Now at work, about to go start on the 11am coffee, since its my day to do it.

My day has been boring so far....

I've been asleep for most of it! i don't normally sleep for this long but i'm trying to escape my illness. (i did keep waking up and going back to sleep though :)) Didn't feel up to going to school today (less than usual on a Monday) :D

At least i can fill the rest of my day up by watching Moyashimon, The Simpsons and Pokemon :heh::yay:

and maybe densha otoko, coolness bears!! :smile:

i am also ill again. felt fine yesterday but woke up at 2am feeling ill and from then till about 5am i was pretty sick. then i woke up at 8 and i'm STILL sick :(

and maybe densha otoko, coolness bears!! :smile:

Yep i'll check that out to. :grin: Might also watch the Pokemon Movie. :awesome:

Well, Letty's present arrived. Stunning thing, sure is.

Since i gave her, her birthday present late last year (due to me arriving at hers 15 days late) i asked her if she wanted it early.

I'm such a nice guy... :p

Just gave out my biggest value over the phone....

Person had two and a half million pounds in their pension. Bastards.

Oh well.....Our charge of 0.5% = £12,500.00 per year in our pockets for that. :)

Gah, I'm so tired today and I'm hoping this Double Chocca Mocha will keep me awake a while longer. Sleep just wasn't interested in coming for me last night.

Day has been good so far, apart from getting repetative texts and calls from my mates x g/f demanding an explanation to why i revealed her cheating on my mate to my mate. I ain't giving her one, she doesn't deserve one at all in my opinion.

Find out tonight if she is down pub, probably probe me for more info most likely.

My day is alright. Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better. In about....27 minutes I have to give a presentation on pre-modern haiku writing techniques.....:(

BUT THEN I GET TO GO SEE JUSTICE!!!! :D