Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

House!! Fucking brilliantr!

I've had an EPIC night out. Sitting here now with my half unbuttonsed shirt but don't cvare. Gonna hit the hay after this post, but I've elarnt that I cna have a good time without having to worry about what's going on outside with whateveer sherie wants even when shes texting me!

Need to get out more often imho, pretty cheap price to pay for an awesome awesome night.,

ReZ, cut the moon video crap and get us that damn you = Bob videoings.

EDIT: also ReZ, is that plane thing actually Lego? It looks like a load of smooth blue plate covers. That's not Lego at all!

Am not allowedings to record or I would.

The Helicopter utilises SNOT building techniques (Studs not on top) as well as the "smooth" plates you said, but thats all good!

Why do women always have to "talk"?! I was well up for playing some games with my gf last night. But no, she decides to get all serious with the "we never talk anymore" speech. That's because we've been together for nearly five years and know everything there is to know about each other!!!

Seriously, women, why do you do it? It's right up there with the "what are you thinking?" line. We're men, we dont think. The moment you ask us what we're thinking we start to think, oh shit, what was i thinking?! Better come up with something now because "nothing" just wont do!

Grrr. The female of the species eh.

Grrr. The female of the species

is more deadly than the male. (haven't heard that song in ages).

And yeah women are weird that way. Dunno what they're up to really but then men are weird too. Its one stupid ass species we're part of but hey ho ::shrug:

Gotta go see the couple about their wedding photos (which I wanted to do months ago but they were busy) and see my nan when all I want to do is play House of the Dead.

This morning well at around 1am was pretty sweet, we sat outside in the car park drink Dave Mustaine's own personal beer (thanks to the megadeth roadie), when we meet prob the nicest guy in heavy metal...

...Rob Fucking Halford!!!

l_526f277447724b31a95655ad3d58aee6.jpg

Why do women always have to "talk"?! I was well up for playing some games with my gf last night. But no, she decides to get all serious with the "we never talk anymore" speech. That's because we've been together for nearly five years and know everything there is to know about each other!!!

Seriously, women, why do you do it? It's right up there with the "what are you thinking?" line. We're men, we dont think. The moment you ask us what we're thinking we start to think, oh shit, what was i thinking?! Better come up with something now because "nothing" just wont do!

Grrr. The female of the species eh.

Haha, the "what are you thinking?" line is one I never really use. Though I did have a friend who would ask it -all the time-! So very annoying.

I guess I'm not very female-like that way, as I'm not much of a talker. In that sense, Flinky is more "feminine" than me, constantly asking how you are and what's up. =P

Anyway, in my illustration class right now. We're supposed to have an evaluation today but so far the teacher hasn't really showed up much yet (he's somewhere in the school building but I don't know where).

I need to use the school computers to finish a drawing, but the computer classroom is being used for a 4 hour digital class. Boooooh. Ruins my plans!

So instead I'm sitting here eating my friend's cookies (she doesn't like them, yay) and sketching a bit. And surfing the net. =P

I guess I'm not very female-like that way, as I'm not much of a talker. In that sense, Flinky is more "feminine" than me, constantly asking how you are and what's up. =P

Me and Letty are exactly the same.

I can't help that I care! :)

Well, not "What are you thinking" but more "Whats up?" "You okay?"

That kind of thing. I'm just worried is all because Letty will usually rather be cold/upset/pissed off/annoyed than get off her ass and do something about it :p

Haha the 'what are you thinking?' line is actually pretty genius, I've had people asked it me before, I tend to act like a male then and come up with something silly!

Up early this morning, going to get some washing done and try and get ahold of the four guys who are probably still drunk so we can talk about this presentation on tuesday...gahhh!

Haha, apparently. So it's not only women who are like that. =P

I guess not :p

Its not just girly girls either though. My g/f isn't a girly girl. I think sometimes the question just rears its ugly head and you feel compelled to ask it!

I'll let you off Jordan. But asking "whats up" too much is only one step away!

Well, not "What are you thinking" but more "Whats up?" "You okay?"

That kind of thing. I'm just worried is all because Letty will usually rather be cold/upset/pissed off/annoyed than get off her ass and do something about it :p

Ahhh, that's just like me then, haha. If I'm pissed/annoyed I will stay like that for a long time and will barely talk and whatever. It's like my body/system just locks up and stays in that mode for hours. X3

Only two cookies left. Darn.

Ahhh, that's just like me then, haha. If I'm pissed/annoyed I will stay like that for a long time and will barely talk and whatever. It's like my body/system just locks up and stays in that mode for hours. X3

Only two cookies left. Darn.

*hi-fives* Although I get in way too much trouble for keeping things quiet..::shrug:

I have a whole box of cookies left, had a craving for sweeties and bought some, yay! Not too rub it in your face or anything...:cry:

Yeah, i tend to keep things to myself. I can just handle things fine on my own, i dont need to express whats on my mind if im upset or troubled by something. It doesn't help me feel better, it actually makes me feel worse. I'm very good at letting things go and dealing with them without "letting it all out". A good nap or an hour or so on my own and i'm usually fine.

*hi-fives* Although I get in way too much trouble for keeping things quiet..::shrug:

I have a whole box of cookies left, had a craving for sweeties and bought some, yay! Not too rub it in your face or anything...:cry:

Heh yeah, I get in trouble too for it, make other people annoyed and angry with me when I act like that (even though I don't do it on purpose!).

And don't worry about the cookies, I still have some snacks with me as well. And my lunch (bread), so enough food for me to last the day! =P

Specify what you mean by "normal lego"

If you mean standard 2x2 (or whatever) bricks, then probably not many at all. Those bricks are boring, everyone has thoudands of them.

That's what the Lego is all about! Not flat blue plating you can't do much with!

[Normal bricks for me are the 2x4]