Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Um, has everyone got the same problem with Google as I have - when I search for anything it says every single result "may harm my computer". Anyone know why???

I just had that, Prevx turned up nothing, which suggests someone at Google did something wrong.

1) yeah it probably is. Can you make it go away?

2) Thanks. I was hoping somebody would pick up on it.

1) Go to sleep and drink water. Whatever you do to get rid of headaches. I've only been drunk to that point once in my life, and I didn't have a proper hangover, so I'm not the best to ask.

2) My pleasure.

Same with me.

Just been playing more of Spider-Man : Web Of Shadows...dunno about everyone else, but I love this game!

The fact I just effectively left MJ for Black Cat reminds me of jokes.

I don't understand why everyone hated it so much. I thought it was really good. Like....actually reasons to use different types of attacks too.

In other game news I am LOVING Final Fantasy IV. It is freaking awesome! Probably my favourite FF game (I havn't played many, but still) yeah its wicked! Just got last night to

Cecil became a Paladin

He looks awesome. :)

Just recovering from one of the best few days in recent memory.

A Scottish mate from waaay back when came to mine for the night. Met him in Newcastle and ate at Pizza hut before forcing him to eat a Stottie with ham and pease pudding. (Win!) Then took him to Durham where we explored the Cathedral and lit some candles for his new born little boy. Then had a hot choc in an uber trendy cafe in Durham City.

We then had a night out in Sunderland. Was awesome. Me, my twin sis, him and my other best mate and his fiance - What a night! Ended up talking to an absolute stunner too who I just took the piss out of (in a funny, charming way naturally) and I got her number. (But have since deleted it as I'm cold turkey on getting involved in anything other than me).

Danced till the early morn to classic tunes from the mid 90's with a tie tied around my head. Amazing night. Felt 18 again lol.

And today took him home after he was rough as a dog. I was fine - Which means I'm drinking too much these days.

Good friends are hard to find but they really can define you.

Went out to this club called Batchwood near St Albans, it's like a converted mansion. Had a good night but the place was shite, awful music, full of chavs, the drinks were crap and the toilet was tiny.

Not impressed.

Never been, but have heard it's awful from multiple people.

Went out to this club called Batchwood near St Albans, it's like a converted mansion. Had a good night but the place was shite, awful music, full of chavs, the drinks were crap and the toilet was tiny.

Not impressed.

I could have told you that. It's well know that Batchwood is utter shite.

nightwolf; was this dent made by reggie hulking out again? Tsk!

Moogle; you pisshead. Consider it practice for the meet-up. Last person to throw up wins!

Tapedeck; glad to hear you had an awesome night, but shame on you for deleting the number! Grr.

ReZ; I just wanted to keep the list going and I don't really have anything to say to you.

SO! I stayed up 'til 8am watching HOUSE and eating pizza and playing a little xbox. Gotten back into my self-destructive pattern of sleeping during daylight hours. Got uni at 10am tomorrow so I may just play Condemned all night.

LALALA! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa. Fuck you.

nightwolf; was this dent made by reggie hulking out again? Tsk!

Moogle; you pisshead. Consider it practice for the meet-up. Last person to throw up wins!

Tapedeck; glad to hear you had an awesome night, but shame on you for deleting the number! Grr.

ReZ; I just wanted to keep the list going and I don't really have anything to say to you.

SO! I stayed up 'til 8am watching HOUSE and eating pizza and playing a little xbox. Gotten back into my self-destructive pattern of sleeping during daylight hours. Got uni at 10am tomorrow so I may just play Condemned all night.

LALALA! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa. Fuck you.

Uni on a Sunday. Harsh.

Tidied up a bit. Need to see if one of the neighbours has a hoover I can borrorw but I always feel guilty for asking.

Starting doing dissertation research again. Think I've finalised the exact question but need to get it approved.