Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I hate working 10-6

I especially hate people who finish much earlier rubbing it in *cough* Molly *cough*

Seriously looking into getting out of there now and travelling for a bit cos my life is just a bit too shit right now.

Hahaha, sorry! well I'm not really, you had it sweet last week :heh:

I really want to come travelling with you, but urgh, I would be disowned and I have already been. Ah but it would be so cool. *Damnit* (little cheeky one in prep for 9pm sky one HD).

Just on facebook and there's some classic Bedgrove pictures on there and you're in one of them Molly. you've not been properly tagged though.

Lol, really? That's a bit disturbing! Do I have my bowl haircut and purple jumper on? Where are these pics?

I had my first driving lesson today!! :D

I was zooming around near the waste to enegry plant, and almost hit a man on the side of the road!! Luckily my instructor grabbed the wheel and we swerved around him.

I also noticed an injured seagull sitting on the roadside, with one mangled bloody wing :(

I also noticed an injured seagull sitting on the roadside, with one mangled bloody wing :(

Was that after you ran over it a few times?

Today has been special, if special meant average. Just a normal Monday although there was a few laughs with my fellow colleague Wesley of these forums.

Was that after you ran over it a few times?

Today has been special, if special meant average. Just a normal Monday although there was a few laughs with my fellow colleague Wesley of these forums.

No, but I got distracted by it!! D:

I had a fan-fucking-tastic day.

Somehow I feel magically better, I felt like I was floating, instead of the usual seized up, pained slow, motion day. Its pretty lovely being able to walk comfortably for once ^___^

I started taking some glucosamine sulphate on saturday but it wouldn't get to work so fast... so maybe its the gym session i had on saturday! who knows. Could just be a fluke. The wonders of the human body!

I handed all my essays in! Two weeks off now, FREEDOM!

The last week has been so shitty, nothing but crap food and late nights, writing about the apocalypse in literature and film....IN GERMAN! :o

Not to mention the other two essays....either way, they're over now, meaning I'm a happy Pooki :)

A chore of a session at the library. Bloody motif index of folk literature! And I went to print something and the printer broke so someone went to get the technician (didnt want to leave my laptop unattended) and they dissapeared for 15 mins.

Came back and made noodles which was yummy. Cracking on with uni work and bluey just gave me an awesome final point for my assignment so I now want to have her babies. She's going to okay it with Jamba first though.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I did NOT realise UCAS applications need to be in this Thursday!!!

Haven't even done personal statement!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFUU....

Not for art applicants...?

I was told anyway. :heh: Yeah. It's later. Or maybe...that's Route B only. For me it's the end of the month, I think.

Not for art applicants...?

I was told anyway. :heh: Yeah. It's later. Or maybe...that's Route B only. For me it's the end of the month, I think.

Apparently all applications are for thursday, but portfolios are for march, I think?

If this is the legitimate case you say, I'm saved.

I have started drawning agian after stopping doing it for six years but this drawning is in pen.

PICT0167.jpg

More.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I did NOT realise UCAS applications need to be in this Thursday!!!

Haven't even done personal statement!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFUU....

I loved doing my personal statement. Mine was a beautifully crafted piece of propaganda. Goebbels would have been proud.

Thats a really great picture Dante :)

Letty. It'll be okay. You still have a few days and your PS is only a few hundred words yes? Just think of reasons why you're awesome; you're outgoing, enthusiastic, passionate etc. They're cliches but they're true. You have experience in a wide range of mediums (but favour one if you're doing a course aimed at a particular medium or wish to explore them all further if you're doing a general art course). You see the benefits, the beauty in every inch. That kind of jazz.

And lets face it. If New Labour want 50% of people in university then personal statements don't really matter :p