N-Europe

My day is nothing really huge like the others that posted today but i got a headache and the microware is broken since yesterday afternoon.

Yeh, they are fucking BASTARDS.

Its going to be another 2 weeks before I get my phone line (Dec 5th). I'm fucking sick and tired of this fucking bull shit. All I want is fucking internet access, but noooooo fucking Vodafone decided to tell BT to piss off when they last tried to re-lease the line. Seriously, this is a fucking piss take. I'm so god damn fucking pissed off right now...

You have to wait two weeks for a phone line. :wtf:

Also would this cheer you up jordan?

You have to wait two weeks for a phone line. :wtf:

Also would this cheer you up jordan?

This is Shetland. If i wanted Sky to be installed it takes 2 months.

Nothing is done here at a decent speed. NOTHING. I'm going to attempt to grovel up to the guy living upstairs tonight. He has wireless so... Its worth a try.

Rarara. Woke up too tired to do any work. Had some most excellent dreams, shall find the dream thread and try write 'em up. nightwolf and friends cooked risotto last night which was mega-nice. Phone wasn't on so 'missed my alarm' and have decided that instead of going to uni I'd come home and work on my essay. After some mirror's Edge. Any maybe supernatural.

2-day-old pizza for breakfast! Wooooooo...

Got up at midday and downloaded the new xbox dashboard.

Had breakfast.

Created a pond which my fish will be place in for my animation which needs to be handed in on Monday. Been working on and off for the whole day, taking breaks to play Banjo, have dinner, etc.

Time flew by. It's already half 2 and I'm not even tired.

Just a prod - I'm in huddersfield for the afternoon/early evening tomorrow if you fancy a pint. I'll probably shunt you a text at some point.

My day is nothing really huge like the others that posted today but i got a headache and the microware is broken since yesterday afternoon.

Did you try microwaving your fillings again?

Wowee a customer just put a big smile on my face.

"You have a lovely diction by the way. Very clear."

Teeee. :)

I love it when that happens. :smile:

I used to work (and will do again during the holidays) as an assistant caretaker at a public building, which involved lots of phone calls, and every now and again one of them would leave a message for my boss saying how helpful I was - it gives you a feeling that appears to be that much-fabled 'job satisfaction'.

The nicest is when those little old ladies who spend their time writing to Ofcom to complain instead write a letter saying how nice you were. :awesome:

Ok, this is starting to sound like self-gratifying (so to speak)...

So sorry about your aunt molly, hope things get sorted the way you wish them to be! *hugs*

Aw thankyou nightwolf. :) I'm glad your day was full of good things!! Being at work has taken my mind off it a bit so feel a tad better. (people managed to make me laugh with 'bloody men' jokes).

Nothing is done here at a decent speed. NOTHING. I'm going to attempt to grovel up to the guy living upstairs tonight. He has wireless so... Its worth a try.

Offer him Letty?

This is a test to see what kind of a man Jordan really is - what does he value more? His woman or his web?

Offer him Letty?

This is a test to see what kind of a man Jordan really is - what does he value more? His woman or his web?

Good test i think.

Day is going well so far, getting plenty done so will have a few dregs to finish tomorrow before another 3 day weekend. And hopefully all my Blu-ray stuff has arrived as well, so will be wiring all that up. 360 and Blu-ray player sharing 1 HDMI port, thanks to a splitter.

Offer him Letty?

The sad thing is I know he'd rather have internet than me!

Been doing so much life drawing over the last 2 weeks - I'm exhausted. by the end of today, I'll have done 3 drawings of 2 hours each.

I made a cup of tea this morning that I never drank - it still sitting on the side waiting for me to come home!

The sad thing is I know he'd rather have internet than me!

Been doing so much life drawing over the last 2 weeks - I'm exhausted. by the end of today, I'll have done 3 drawings of 2 hours each.

I made a cup of tea this morning that I never drank - it still sitting on the side waiting for me to come home!

Of course i'd choose my dear sweet Letty over the internets. But its a good idea to try pawn you off on him. Top tip from Fish.

Also, that tea is going to be completely cold and mostly evaporated by the time you get home at 6. Then again, you only got your ass out of bed at 7:55. No wonder you didn't have time for breakfast (hint: I had a hand full of crunchy nut >_>)

Of course i'd choose my dear sweet Letty over the internets. But its a good idea to try pawn you off on him. Top tip from Fish.

Also, that tea is going to be completely cold and mostly evaporated by the time you get home at 6. Then again, you only got your ass out of bed at 7:55. No wonder you didn't have time for breakfast (hint: I had a hand full of crunchy nut >_>)

Nothing I like more than a handful of crunchy nut in the morning.

I had free titties. It was nothing special.

Have been struck down with a nasty throat infection and an infectious cold for a couple of days and it hasn't improved yet. It best man up and go away before Saturday though, I'm meeting up with my friend from New Zealand and I haven't seen her in three years. Then I need to go to the pub to watch Gabriel Agbonlahor run rings around United's defence and then I have a TV Party at my house.

I can't do all that when my throat is red raw. They're all cigarette smoking experiences.

Was good to meet Jayseven, Dan Dare and Lazyboy when I was up in Sheffield. Should have arranged something proper, couldn't really stick around because we had to go and be appalling at DQ.

Guest Stefkov

Not slept since waking up yesterday whatever time that was.

It's been wierd watching the sun rise and set, but set really early.

Also watched that Breakfast show this morning at 9. What a pile of testicles that is. So boring.