Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

When I do see a policeman walking around I automatically feel threatened/worried rather than feeling protected. :hmm:

I was just outside having a smoke - one police car circled around netto car park, another whizzed by. The first pulled up opposite me, turned off its lights.

Whenever I see a police car/officer, in my mind I'm daring them to see me as a suspicious individual and ask me some questions.

I was just outside having a smoke - one police car circled around netto car park, another whizzed by. The first pulled up opposite me, turned off its lights.

Whenever I see a police car/officer, in my mind I'm daring them to see me as a suspicious individual and ask me some questions.

Thats because you want drama, drama baby!

Lovely relaxing day today. Any day filled with Green & Blacks Ice-cream, X-Factor, Bridget Jones and inappropriate singing outbursts is fine by me. Actually looking forward to next week too. Eee, I'm so excited for Christmas too. I don't care if it's till considered to early. I love the whole staying in, snuggling up watching a movie thing.

Edited by Slaggis

I'm a little like that, too.

Like I'm wanting the man to try and come down on me.

So I can bust a move on their punk asses.

Or some shit.

And stuff.

I'm sure if anything actually did happen I'd wet myself while talking very politely to the Dear officer.

Well my Link hat arrived today and I'm most pleased with it. The only thing is that it gets really hot -it's hardly surprising Link can walk around in freezing conditions with that thing on.

Pictures. Plus your place of purchase. I wouldn't mind one myself.

Lost my wallet. Which means I've lost any chance of getting money from my accounts since I've also lost my I.D

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Shit mate, how much cardings did you have in there?

You kissed the broad and the boyfriend was in close[?] proximity?

RESPECT!

In theory this shouldn't equal much guilt upon you, but severe doubts within the girl in question. You mention the possibility of jiggyness if you were both single. This could be the lead you could hope for.

And the boyfriend just... wanked to this?

No I kissed the one that doesn't have a boyfriend. The one that does is the one I would like to get with. It's complicated but I may explain when I'm sober. My mate did say that he reckons she likes me more than she likes her boyfriend (from the way that she looks at me) I know that it isn't much but I'll explain more as previously stated.

I often worry that my girlfriend will realise how much of a loser I am and leave me for a better man.

Men like Moogle (ie. better than I) are around every corner.

*sharpens eyes*

EDIT: That has very little relevance to what we were discussing.

So if the taken lass were to stay with her boyfriend. Would there be potential for you and this broad you kissed tonight?

Myself have been listening to the same three Pet Shop Boys tracks I "recorded" from Youtube. Technically it might not be stealing, since I had these tracks on a cassette many years ago.

[Quite disappointed. Having much drinks at the missus' work do (£3.50 a pint = bullshit) I get home to steal some b00ze. only one Strongbow in the fridge...]

The fact I had 10 pints beforehand don't mean dick. But the fact that I said I'd meet my sister at 10 to help me with christmas shopping, mainly for my girlfriend and I need a female perspective. I'm wondering if there's much point in sleep.

Nah I doubt it. She'd a good friend and all but I don't (and I don't think I could) see her that way. Methinks it's back to the drawing board. (Not literally.)

At least potential for a fuck friend?

On a similar note: Use the 'L' word tonight with the missus.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Close enough.

First time I've used it in... 6 years and meant it.

Aw, that's sweet :)

Just how overweight is she? Are we talking a few kilos or Susan Boyle territory?

Naw, I kid. It's lovely :)

But Christmas is coming up and Gym memberships are cheaper now.

No I kissed the one that doesn't have a boyfriend. The one that does is the one I would like to get with. It's complicated but I may explain when I'm sober. My mate did say that he reckons she likes me more than she likes her boyfriend (from the way that she looks at me) I know that it isn't much but I'll explain more as previously stated.

I keep finding this at uni. It seems the the ones who seem most interested in me are the ones who are actually in a relationship.

Got with someone i said I wouldn't the other night. Damn my drink-induced lack of self control.

My new plan for essays is to pull an all nighter the night before the night before it's due. Then sleep all day, edit the crap that evening, and have it ready to print and hand in the days its due. Gwan well. As long as the uni printers dont hate me, as they always do.

EDIT: Also. Chicken and mushroom 'flavour' sainsburies pot noodles are the best.

Edited by dan-likes-trees

One of my best friends was down this weekend, so after going out on Friday night, we went in a group to go see New Moon. See review. Then like 2 hours later, we went to his family's celebration-of-his-aunt-beating-cancer party thing, which was fun and good. Cheap drinks, but people kept buying us rounds for some reason, so got suitably tipsy. We really randomly phoned chairdriver at one point for a reason we can't remember, but it was a great experience.

Went back to his house, watched Scary Movie ( I love ) then I had a really bad night's sleep (or lack thereof) on the sitting room sofa. Woke up really early and just played on my iPod until his mum took my home and we discussed her life.

Got horrible work to do, start and finish my personal statement (though I might just do a draft and say I need time and guidance, those bastards can't force me. And I do need guidance...), prepare a visual/verbal presentation of my upcoming project, and then draw up a "plan" for said project. Crying.