Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Orange Box.

Caris

Guest Stefkov

Still need to start HL. I think I'll play it in the winter holiday.

Too many games this month will keep me occupied, getting Naruto late was annoying. Having to slot that in play time of COD4 was hard enough with people sending invites all the time to play COD.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought Portal from Steam today, I also completed it today XD

It's incredibly short, but so well done. That's the most I have laughed at a game in ages, the freaky robot woman was genius!

Didn't expect it to be that good, and the puzzles were so clever! Loved the song at the credit's page!

Oh and

So the character is just an experiment? And was she actually going to be killed off? If so why the cake? =O

And I really do hope they make Portal 2, would be awesome doing stuff like that in a city =D

Bought Portal from Steam today, I also completed it today XD

It's incredibly short, but so well done. That's the most I have laughed at a game in ages, the freaky robot woman was genius!

Didn't expect it to be that good, and the puzzles were so clever! Loved the song at the credit's page!

Oh and

So the character is just an experiment? And was she actually going to be killed off? If so why the cake? =O

And I really do hope they make Portal 2, would be awesome doing stuff like that in a city =D

The Portal Gun will probably make it's way to the next Half Life title, Portal was just a test game and is set in the Half Life universe

Does anybody have a screenshot / can get me a screenshot of the wall, where "The Cake is a Lie" is carved in? I've been looking for one but can't find it anywhere, and I can't get a screeny because I have the 360 version and I don't use my PC monitor for it.

Does anybody have a screenshot / can get me a screenshot of the wall, where "The Cake is a Lie" is carved in? I've been looking for one but can't find it anywhere, and I can't get a screeny because I have the 360 version and I don't use my PC monitor for it.

... ok so looking for a picture for you I ended up at GlaDOS's myspace account, then watched angry german kid, now i'm looking at videos of misheard song lyrics while reading about star wars kid on wikipedia.

Sometimes the utter awesomeness of the internet just amazes me.

... Still not found the picture, sorry.

You know there are some cheat codes, like put portals anywhere and spawn a cube..

Makes the advanced maps a doddle.

Um, the point of portal is to figure the puzzles out :) If you cheat you remove the point of the game. Thus the quickest way would be to not bother putting the disc in the console in the first place :D

"If Portal’s Weighted Companion Cube and cake could express holiday cheer—and we remind you that they cannot—they’d send an Aperture Laboratory Holiday Greeting Card. This limited-edition pack includes 15 Portal-themed greeting cards—three each of five different sets, each with a unique holiday greeting inside. Slip in a new Aperture Laboratories parking sticker, available separately, to warm the heart of your favorite Portal jumper."

http://store.valvesoftware.com/

It's what makes PC online better than XBL.

Exactly, why the fuck do people want to hear public groups? What's the value of that?

There's Voice Chat in WoW now, but have I enabled it? Have I fuck; I only use Ventrilo when we need to discuss something as a guild, otherwise you realise what retards you're playing with all too quickly - and god help you if you're a girl