NEurope
Cube

Wii Music!

OKay, I admit, the game has completely won me over. I still think it could have the score driven gameplay as well as this but I'll stop slagging it for what it isn't and appreciate it for what it is. I'm looking forward to it immensely now and have moved it from my xmas list to my day one list :) The bells mini game will fulfill my score fix!!

still looks like a piece of shit to me.

No problem... don't buy it :) Simple as that!

I'm really looking forward to have fun with it. All the bashing around this title (I've done it in the past) is nothing else than a desire of show the "hardcore mothafocka" inside. The game does everything it proposes to do.

I like it :)

OKay, I admit, the game has completely won me over. I still think it could have the score driven gameplay as well as this but I'll stop slagging it for what it isn't and appreciate it for what it is. I'm looking forward to it immensely now and have moved it from my xmas list to my day one list :) The bells mini game will fulfill my score fix!!

I think everyone knew this would eventually win you over Dazzy, hell I'm even optimistic that Animal Crossing will too!

I still thinks this looks pretty shit made even worse by an awful track list.

I still can't believe the IGN Wii team have this petty grudge over Wii Music...

It's funny, they complain about not having enough Wii games not having interaction instead of always having it a quick gimmick yet here is a game which needs time and effort to get better at and they hate the game.

That is the first time i've looked at this game and liked what i've seen, so much so that I think i'm going to buy this now.

That video was awesome, they most definitely did it an injustice at E3.

Yeah, E3 made me feel embarassed for Nintendo when they showed Wii Music. Now this guy really showed the game well, in a non-rushed way. He took his time to explain what it is and demoed it pretty well and clearly.

Now with this we can really see what the game is about, something that E3 got totally wrong.

That said, this game is most definitely not for me, although I do know music. It's just not what I want from a video game. :)

I don't think they can charge full price for this, it would hinder sales a lot I think. I've been ignoring this since E3 but I better check out some of these videos with everyones comments about it.

I don't think they can charge full price for this, it would hinder sales a lot I think. I've been ignoring this since E3 but I better check out some of these videos with everyones comments about it.

They can it's not illegal :P I don't think it would hinder the sales much, since a lot of buyers would be "casuals"

The demonstration with the violin was amazing. I can't believe how reactive it all seems. Can't wait for this after watching the google-zeitgeist presentation (the one I posted on the last page at the bottom.)

Looks spectacular.

The demonstration with the violin was amazing. I can't believe how reactive it all seems. Can't wait for this after watching the google-zeitgeist presentation (the one I posted on the last page at the bottom.)

Looks spectacular.

Indeed, I couldn't believe that. It seemed almost 1:1!

Indeed, I couldn't believe that. It seemed almost 1:1!

Yeah, looked incredible. I'm looking forward to trading videos and seeing what crazy tunes everyone comes up with.

After seeing the Miyamoto videos in which he took Wii Music into primary schools I think the educational aspects of this title are vast. Again, Miyamoto has nailed education and fun in the same swoop. Perhaps he is gunning for world domination afterall!

This is intriguing me, but I do not see me & my mates playing it more than Rock Band...

That JC guy has just sold the game to me. 13 minutes ago i was a hater based on E3 now i'm gonna whack my copy of Samba De Amigo on ebay and buy wii music to replace

Im still not convinced I will enjoy it. I agree it looks great for what it sets out to do but I cant imagine myself playing it for more than 5 mins, it just doesnt appeal to me. I may pick it up eventually as I usually give all Nintendos titles a blast but with all the great games on various platforms arriving soon this will have to wait.

Holy shit... I wasn't over keen on Wii Music before watching this video, but now... Consider it bought.

They can it's not illegal :P I don't think it would hinder the sales much, since a lot of buyers would be "casuals"

Well yeah they can, but I don't think they sould :heh: I won't be paying £35 or so for it anytime soon, where as if it was say, £20 or something, i'd probably get it.

I might get it next year, i've still got a huge back catalogue and games to get this year.

with everyone bashing this game i didn't even look into it, but with these videos it doesn't look half bad...