NEurope
Cube

Wii Music!

Dunno what Chariots of Fire is (so sue me :p) but I checked out the Animal Crossing one. Nice work there and the quality ain't so bad! : peace:

How can someone not know what's Chariots of Fire? Good work there Dazkarieh, I would have abused more of the gong but it really good.

I still don't know, does this have a free mode, something like you do your own music without following the preset song?

Apologies Mr. Aburame. I gave it a watch and a listen... and I did indeed recognise it but I would never have known that's what that tune is called. :heh:

I still don't know, does this have a free mode, something like you do your own music without following the preset song?

No. You have a kind of mode like that when you're testing instruments, but you can not record it.

Thanks for the comments :) Shino, if you get the game I'll send it to you so that you can set the gong your own way ;)

darksnowman, not know what's Chariots of Fire should be a crime :D

Apologies Mr. Aburame. I gave it a watch and a listen... and I did indeed recognise it but I would never have known that's what that tune is called. :heh:

Neither did I... Until recently.

Dunno what Chariots of Fire is (so sue me :p) but I checked out the Animal Crossing one. Nice work there and the quality ain't so bad! : peace:

If I was an admin, your moderating powers would be revoked and I'd have you eating scrap metal for your dinner out of the bottom of a skip. :blank:

Awesome videos Daz, I can't wait to get my hands on this. I plan on getting rid of a few low quality games to buy Guitar Hero World Tour on the 14th (Boogie I can get just short of full price for on Amazon :D, and a few crappy DS games which I should be able to get £50+ for) and hopefully I'll come across some extra money to buy this too. It's gonna be an expensive day. :(

God this game looks incredible!! I bet it's hard to create good stuff with 4 of you though!

Is the game great? You've not really told us your thoughts, though I'm presuming you like it

God this game looks incredible!! I bet it's hard to create good stuff with 4 of you though!

Mm, I agree there. Unless of course everyone playing knows all the songs, is a gamer and has spent a good deal of time with Wii Music.

How many replays can be saved onto this, anyway?

Is the game great? You've not really told us your thoughts, though I'm presuming you like it

I love it :yay:

Well, here is a short review: it's the hardest game I've played on Wii so far. Mainly because the game isn't complete. You're not just playing a game... you're creating it.

The idea of being a "pick up and play" title isn't totally correct. Of course you can get it, wave around and have fun. But I believe it wasn't done for that. And the game itself, through the lessons and mini-games, conduct you to the main focus of the game: make videos.

The mini-games are awesome, specially the Pitch Perfect. That's exactly the kind of exercises I made in Theory of Music lessons. There is a lot of hidden musical education inside the game.

I would also like to mention the lessons: are AWESOME! I thought I would get lessons like "now you move te nunchuck this way and play the sound, bla bla"... but not. Instead they give you some basic notions of composition. They don't tell you what to do... teach you how to do your own way. Very cool indeed :)

Controls are perfect! Very well balanced! They catch all your movements, and this way, all your imperfections.

Finally, this game is not for everyone, that's for sure. But I truly believe it's a title that, in 20 years, everyone that liked it will still talk about.

Edit: The Vangelis title took about 3 and a half hours to be as it is (first one). The other took about 2. I love to make experiments, and check how I like it the most, as also to repeat until timing is nearly perfect, so... that's why it took so long.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=vOx3G2AAFUI&NR=1

Me want this game now!!!!!

Get him to replace Reggie at the keynote speeches. I much prefer listening/watching him than Reggie.

The game looks great fun but I really wouldn't want to pay £30+ for this, I can see myself enjoying it for a few days then rarely picking it up again.

The game looks great fun but I really wouldn't want to pay £30+ for this, I can see myself enjoying it for a few days then rarely picking it up again.

Thats what im thinking at the moment. Saying that if plenty of people on here pick the game up it could be a laugh sending songs off to each other and tweaking them to our own tastes. This arrives on the same day as Banjo, Mirrors Edge and Cod:WaW so it will most certainly be on my list of games to pick up at a later date.

Here it is my new version The Legend of Zelda theme.

I didn't put a lot of effort on this one. It take about half an hour to complete it, and the goal was to test the output settings of my capture card. Also, it's hard to do this kind of arrangements without a balance board (I'll get it soon).

Even though, it count with some special guests to perform with me :D

That's freaking awesome, well done. I can understand this not being for everyone, but whoever keeps on bashing the game like before with the same old retarded arguments needs to get a grip. Now that I think about it, Nintendo consoles are king for music games, Ouendan 1+2, Taiko Drum Master DS and Wii, EBA, Band Bros, Band Bros DX (best music game ever, so freaking complete), Korg, Guitar Heroes, Rock Band, DDR and this. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

That's freaking awesome, well done. I can understand this not being for everyone, but whoever keeps on bashing the game like before with the same old retarded arguments needs to get a grip. Now that I think about it, Nintendo consoles are king for music games, Ouendan 1+2, Taiko Drum Master DS and Wii, EBA, Band Bros, Band Bros DX (best music game ever, so freaking complete), Korg, Guitar Heroes, Rock Band, DDR and this. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Forgot both Rhythm Tengoku.

Here it is my new version The Legend of Zelda theme.

I didn't put a lot of effort on this one. It take about half an hour to complete it, and the goal was to test the output settings of my capture card. Also, it's hard to do this kind of arrangements without a balance board (I'll get it soon).

Even though, it count with some special guests to perform with me :D

I like it, maybe a bit straight though :D

And why do you need a balance board? You can't use that in the recording mode can you?

Are you telling or asking :D

Asking... and you are scaring the crap out of me! You're question made me realise I hadn't thought about it as I always assumed it would work ::shrug:

I have no idea, I don't have the game, but you do :) I'm guessing you mean for the drums? I'm pretty sure you can't.... doesn't it say in the instruction manual? I thought the balance board was just used for the drum simulator

I have no idea, I don't have the game, but you do :) I'm guessing you mean for the drums? I'm pretty sure you can't.... doesn't it say in the instruction manual? I thought the balance board was just used for the drum simulator

The manual!!!!! That's right... it exists :D

Inside the drum mode you have a regular Jam Session section (as also a Free Play), so yes... it can be used in recording mode.

BTW, without balance board you can not access to the Drum Mode, so I couldn't check in game.

Oh that's good then; can you do that with more players too? As in play 4 player with one in drum mode?

I'll give you the answer as soon as I get the balance board, but, now that I think about it... they did it in E3 ;) (although I think the drummer was on a different Wii - he was a fifth player).

i'm ashamed to say it... but i truly love this game

at first when it was anounced i hated nintendo for it LOL but now i play it almost everyday