N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, of course. I forgot that :)

But I doubt it was Bob who killed Hiro's dad. First of all, they found the picture of him in Parkmans dad's apartment, and secondly, the guy who pushed him was relatively small and skinny - teenager-ish - which Bob certainly isn't :D

But does anyone else feel like most of the parts of this are really tacked on? I've been thinking about it...wasn't this serious supposed to be focused on the older generation? So why is it the old characters doing all the investigating, while they stand around worrying abotu dying? Especially with Peters storyline - it feels really tacked on. Unless he comes into it big later, of course.

But does anyone else feel like most of the parts of this are really tacked on? I've been thinking about it...wasn't this serious supposed to be focused on the older generation? So why is it the old characters doing all the investigating, while they stand around worrying abotu dying? Especially with Peters storyline - it feels really tacked on. Unless he comes into it big later, of course.
We're 5 out of 23 (or so) episodes in! Don't think you can really judge the series yet!

Anyway, great episode!

Glad West wasn't in it! He's the only thing I'm not liking in the series atm!... him and his story with Claire. Hope he's revealed to be evil soon!

Wasn't enjoying Peter's story a great deal, the fact he wouldn't face himself, but that all changed with the latest episode!

Matt, Nathan and Matt's dad was a great scene!

Peter's finally going to get his answer!

and Monica's great! but Surresh has turned up to 'bring her in'... dun dun duuuun!

Can't wait for next week!

I don't think she can, as she saw Micah's power with the TV and didn't copy it.

Also, anyone think that Kristen Bells character is Bob's daughter? The way she's working for the company, and she called her boss "daddy".

I disagree. Because a) its obvious and everyone is saying it and b) there is no way he could bear such a child as her (granted she could be adopted and granted 'Rico Colantoni played her father in VM but still, he isn't as much as a sad sack nerd as Bob is).

I have theories on her parentage, but don't wish to share. (as it could be spoilerish as I have read into it and I can't be bothered to tag right now)

Proof Peter Petrelli is a woman:

0000x5kfqn9sg9.png

I disagree. Because a) its obvious and everyone is saying it and b) there is no way he could bear such a child as her (granted she could be adopted and granted 'Rico Colantoni played her father in VM but still, he isn't as much as a sad sack nerd as Bob is).

I have theories on her parentage, but don't wish to share. (as it could be spoilerish as I have read into it and I can't be bothered to tag right now)

Proof Peter Petrelli is a woman:

0000x5kfqn9sg9.png

Oh my god, wtf?!?!

I think they are back issues. The Hiro copy was the newest one as he found it on the stand, but Micah's is probably just one he already had from before which he chose to take with him when he moved in with them.

Edit: Petrelli being female is probably a photoshop. Surely the makers wouldn't make such a glaring oversight? I might check later if I can be bothered.

Oh, forgot to say, did anyone else think the scene with Noah and The Hatian in a rainy prague or somewhere, looked to have a very noticable blue screen background? Something just looked wrong with the scene! Shame!

Also on another special effects note, for whatever reason I think Peter and Nathans flying in season 1, looks better than Wests in Season 2.

Thought Peter carrying Claude looked noticably better than when West took Claire for their first flight!

Guest Stefkov

It was Odessa in Ukraine, but yeah. So noticably a blue screen.

The other scenes, when Claire and boy went flying was pretty bad but that went really bad.

Oh, forgot to say, did anyone else think the scene with Noah and The Hatian in a rainy prague or somewhere, looked to have a very noticable blue screen background? Something just looked wrong with the scene! Shame!

Yeah I was screaming at the TV at that point because the blue screen was incredibly piss poor. The lighting on the actors was way, way off. I would have thought with the inevitable budget boost this season due to the popularity of the show that we'd get some better special effects but apparently not.

It was Odessa in Ukraine, but yeah. So noticably a blue screen.

The other scenes, when Claire and boy went flying was pretty bad but that went really bad.

It might have meant to be Ukraine but I'm 99% that was Red Square in Moscow.

Edit: Just checked again and you can see the Kremlin in the background....At least it isn't LA pretending to be Shanghai like in Smallville!

That picture of Peters passport is pretty effing funny. Fingers crossed its true!

And even worse, Sylar's really really awful exposition scene. I mean, were there audience members out there who didn't understand his plot before. Did we really need it spoon fed to us with a giant spoon?

Sylar is the worse thing on this show.

Sylar is awful. Oh woes I have no powers. Oh woe I feel the need to explain my grand evil scheme to the audience. Oh woe I am going to destroy New York again. He is what is tying this season to last season (and not in a good continous way). He should have died.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!