N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

good thought, and i think she's still alive, i think my theory of everything sylar saw was an illusion is pretty good. it perfectly explains why he couldn't move the cup, cuz it's not actually there. plus i doubt Candice is that stupid to get that close to Sylar thinking he'd be her friend, she's gotta be messing with his head

Yeah i doubt that she´s that dumb not to know what Sylar usually does to people with power.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good episode, can't wait til the next one!

Im thinking Peter will continue to pull of more and more grand robberies, Nathan will hear about someone of Peter's description using powers to commit crimes and fly over to Ireland and confront his brother

So, Sylar meets the plague twins eh? That'll be an interesting episode, would he really want they're powers?

Anyone else find it funny that while they were robbing the betting shop in Ireland the chap called the currency "Dollars".

which guy? i'm pretty sure i heard Euros... but as i mentioned before, it was way wrong when the security guards had guns, like i said before only detectives and under cover cops get to carry hand guns, regular uniform cops just get a baton :heh:

Is it definitely Ireland he's in? I know everyone has an Irish accent but it could be somewhere in America?

Yes their in Cork, did you not notice the caption that appears at the bottom at the start of the Peter scenes? Plus pretty sure some of the characters say it too

Shame they got rid of Missy Pergym in the role though.

Meh. That would be how I describe the episode. Peter being amnesic, Sylar being Lost and the awfully cheesy flying it was just...

I hope that painting is Claire shot her dad. Because hes handling this situation in a right rubbish fashion.

Episode 4 "The Kindness of Strangers"

Dana Davis New hero her power to replicate any physical motion.

She foils a stick-up man by snatching his gun and flooring him with a double backflip she saw once on a wresttling show.

American student Derek & Maya find Sylar lying face down in the mexican desert and rescue him. He tells them his name is Gabriel Gray and seems willing to help them but secretly kills Derek at a gas station.

Molly's "nightmare man" turns out to be the mysterious Bob from the company , who is actually Matt's Father.

Episode 5 "Fight or Flight"

In Ireland, a lost Hero attempts to move beyond the past, but discovers that a mysterious woman -- Elle (guest star Kristen Bell) -- is willing to kill to find him. Matt (Greg Grunberg) and an unexpected ally fly to Philadelphia to hunt down the "boogyman," following his terrible attack on Molly (guest star Adair Tishler), but the pair finds themselves outmatched. Monica (Dana Davis) tries to come to terms with her new abilities and her role as a local hero. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) meets his new partner and gets a disturbing assignment. H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) takes a step to further protect his family. Meanwhile, as Hiro (Masi Oka) continues to fix the past in feudal Japan, Ando (James Kyson Lee) attempts to piece together historically what's happened to his best friend. David Anders, Noah Gray-Cabey, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Dania Ramirez, Milo Ventimiglia also star. Alan Blumenfeld, Katie Carr, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Carlon Jeffery, Nichelle Nichols, Dominic Keating, Holt McCallany, Eriko Tamura, and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.

Episode 6 - "The Line"

West (Nick D'Agosto) convinces Claire (Hayden Panettiere) to teach head cheerleader Debbie (guest star Dianna Agron) a lesson after she deems Claire too ordinary to join the squad. While Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) faces a serious moral dilemma with the Company, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) pays his Russian mentor a visit in an effort to locate Isaac's last prophetic paintings. Meanwhile, nearing the U.S. border, Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) becomes increasingly uneasy about Sylar's (Zachary Quinto) intentions, especially towards Maya (Dania Ramirez) . Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Caitlin's (Katie Carr) search for a mysterious doorway he painted ultimately leads them to a surprising place. In feudal Japan, while attempting to repair history, Hiro (Masi Oka) struggles with his feelings for Kensei's (David Anders) "princess" Yaeko (guest star Eriko Tamura). Noah Gray-Cabey, Dana Davis, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee and Adrian Pasdar also star. Jimmy Jean-Louis, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.

Episode 7 - "Out of Time"

When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Caitlin (Katie Carr) get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), Matt (Greg Grunberg), Nathan (Adrian Pasdar), Niki (Ali Larter) and Bob (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky) band together to fend off the "nightmare man’s" attack. Despite Claire’s (Hayden Panettiere) best efforts to keep them apart, West (Nick D’Agosto) learns that the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father (Jack Coleman). Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Kensei’s (David Anders) legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn. Kristen Bell, Noah Gray-Cabey, Dana Davis, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto and Dania Ramirez also star. Alan Blumenfeld, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Shalim Ortiz, Eriko Tamura and Adair Tishler guest star.

Episode 8 - "Four Months Ago"

Ashley will like Episode 5. :)

The issue with Heroes is, weren't they originally going to end it propperly with the nuke going off and killing the whole cast?

Fans wanted them to keep the current one, they had to wedge this new storyline in somehow...

No Hiro this week :(

The whole Claire / West storyline is so cheesy and predictable, too. But I like the whole photo thing. Anyone else think Charles Deveux might have some connection to DL/Micah, also?

Monica seems to have the same power as the girl from the cafe in texas the Hiro tried to save. I wonder what the other cousin / Grandma's powers are? Oh, and we still haven't seen Nathans mothers.

Hiro really annoys me at the moment.

Peter Petrelli has gone from the most annoying character to probably my favorite in this series....I'm not sure if that had anything to do with him being sweaty and tied to a chair.........