N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

Then for your benefit. Yes.

She could be doing better (Veronica Mars...or hell jump on the VM alum bandwaggon and do Big Love) but she could be doing worse (the Lost rumours).

At least her first scene involves her in a bikini.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but so? (never have I uttered a more profound sentence)

Kristen Bell is far sexier than say.... Abi Titmuss. Kristen Bell isn't just some big boobed idiot who frollics around which frankly tires after a while. She can speak Polish. She rescues dogs. She is a fangirl. She loves hockey. She is the real girl. The fantasy is nice for a while but it dies.

Once again I found the Mexican portions of this pretty boring. They are starting to remind me of Nikki and Paulo on Lost last season.

Claire annoyed me a bit in this episode, she hates West, finds out he has powers then is all over him. He may be able to fly but hes still the tosser he was earlier.

Hiro as usual was awesome with Kenzei, love their story.

Return of Sylar and unfortunate death of Candice but as the original actress is now in Reaper I guess I dont mind too much.

Micahs grandmother is UHURA!!!!!!

is candice really dead though! she might have made the whole scenario up.

I think the venezuelan twins are in danger of being stereotyped as "the guys who somehow get separated every episode". having said that, it looks like the guy's powers are getting more refined every time.

And what of Noah's portrayed death? I would say the death is surely guarenteed. The paining made it look like claire didn[t care, as she was busy kissing that flying guy.

Hiro's story got cooler He's surely going to return to the future at some point but maybe not until a lot later on.

Peter's story is intriguing. Personally I would've looked in the box anyway. I'm sure he'll return to america eventually, but most likely that story will cntinue- i say this mostly because of the quality of actors involved in his stories.

Er.... Yeah! Micah and nikki are back! DL apparantly dead... to be honest it's really hard to believe if any of the characters are dead forever, thanks to this 'cain' character. The implications as to why he would keep anyone alive are very interesting to the story!

Bring onnext week :)

I did wonder if Candice was actually dead after Sylar didnt get her power but im wondering if thats just going to be part of his bigger storyline. I mean you couldnt really just have him go back to uber powerful right away.

Oh yeah I thought the explanation of how Sylar got away so easily and nobody seemed to notice worked perfectly. I know a lot of people complained about that.

I'm going with 'stay, bone the hottie, take her at sub sonic speeds across the Atlantic and then telekentically shaving his brother.'

oh, and I simply cannot go on without lamenting the portrayal of the Irish any longer. Not only do they call everyone 'Boyo' like every good stereotype, but one of them is called Dougle and then, as if it wasn't enough already, they celebrate with fucking Guiness.

such a piss take. It's either high level retardation on behalf of the writers, or the most accomplished spoof of the decade.

Oooh, best episode so far I thought.

They cant kill HRG. Liked West and Claires story, and I personally think West seems awesome.

Peters story is okay, but I dont like that hes staying there. The return of Sylar too...Lotta packed into this episode.

And the Mexicans....yep.

Oooh, best episode so far I thought.

They cant kill HRG. Liked West and Claires story, and I personally think West seems awesome.

Peters story is okay, but I dont like that hes staying there. The return of Sylar too...Lotta packed into this episode.

And the Mexicans....yep.

Watch the previews ReZ. :)

cant wait, i got ep3 just about finish on d/l, i like that they have brought the previous generations heroes forward and i look farward to finding out more about them, wont say too much but i liked the whole thing that hiro did in the past in eps 1 and 2, very good, suresh's and bennet's plan should be good when that unrolls more, whatever it is lol,

also watched the unaired pilot for season 1, damn that was a waste of time, im glad it was unaired tbh

Just finished watching ep 3 (gah why do i always get shitty d/l speeds), enjoyed it

Sylar is back, YAY, i figure the reason he can't use his powers is that EVERYTHING is an illusion still, that's why he couldn't move the cup, cuz it wasn't really there. Which would also mean Candice isn't dead either... she's prolly toying with him, i'm sure she knows he would take her power in an instant, so trap him in this illusion to try and sub due him and show him that he'll have to work with her, cuz no matter how many powers he has, she'll be able to "trick" him easy.

As for the twins, i guess my theory after ep 2 just went out the window, as it does seem that her "sickness" is a power as she did seem to be able to "call on it", but i guess she can't suppress it.

Peter in Ireland, still loving the fact that he's in Ireland, but getting really pissed off with the BAD accents and "hollywood" sterotype. Also a little mistake in the robbery scene, when the security had guns... cops in Ireland don't even carry guns (only under cover ones get them... it's messed up i know, don't ask) so security guards at a bookies sure as hell ain't gonna have them.

Oh and the little scene when Peter was try to use "lightening" and "sparks" was great, reminded me of the 1st Spiderman film.

Claire and flying boy, bloody hell, just cuz he can fly shouldn't change the fact that he was (and still is a complete dick), and the copy of the Superman scene was painful to watch (but not as painful as the kiss scene, i mean come on they could at least of made his character not so much of a dick and an actor who doesn't look like so much of a dick, with evil eyes too)

Hiro scenes, as always class stuff, I always have a big smile during those, Hiro is bloody brilliant. And it was cool to see kensai have the opposite reaction (well after some time) than Claire after learning of his power and embracing it... but that could just be the difference in time periods and situations of course

DL dead, kinda sad, but who knows, he didn't seem that close to death at the end of season 1, and he can disappear quite easy. Pretty cool seeing another Star Trek actor turn up too... wonder will Shatner appear in the future? That would be awesome :heh:

Don't like though that Nikki has gone to the company to try get rid of her powers, I would have thought after season 1 she had embraced them... we just might see Jessica return in the future i guess if Nikki keeps this up.

Right i think that about covers everything.... now bring on ep 4... which i will prolly have to wait an extra 2 days to see as i'll be away next tuesday and wednesday, DAMNIT

EDIT:

Oh yeah almost forgot the painting, crap they can't kill of Bennet, he rules... from the looks of the painting there are two bullet holes in the wall too, so he might have got caught in some crossfire... the guy kissing Claire also may not be flying boy, the face was all covered afterall, so leaves it open to interpretation... could be Sylar? He killed Bennet then is actually taking Claires power, rather than kissing?

My theory is that Claire in the picture is either Candice or Sylar in disguise. (Not really sure if Candice is alive or not)

good thought, and i think she's still alive, i think my theory of everything sylar saw was an illusion is pretty good. it perfectly explains why he couldn't move the cup, cuz it's not actually there. plus i doubt Candice is that stupid to get that close to Sylar thinking he'd be her friend, she's gotta be messing with his head

Guest Stefkov

Something I noticed. When (Irish man with worst accent) came over to Peter with full glasses in his right hand. There's no sign of him making any motion giving Peter a glass. Then he pats Peter with his right hand which was holding the glasses. Before this he made no sign of swapping the glasses into his left hand. The box was in it.

Puts the box down and there's an empty glass there. Then it's panned out and there are two empty glasses there.

This just really stood out for some reason. Neither of them held up glasses to their mouths and you were focused on both of them most of the time.

Good episode though, loving Hiro more. CGI used to the max.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!