Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

Ok maybe next weekend? I'm pretty much gonna be free whenever! Do you play with a headset?is that the done thing?

When you're playing with friends, it is. I'd join you guys, but I've successfully kicked my DotA2/LoL addiction and I do not wish to have a relapse, them things be crack, I must have played over 3000 hours, if we combine both playtimes. Oo

Ok maybe next weekend? I'm pretty much gonna be free whenever! Do you play with a headset?is that the done thing?

Erm, Sunday night's okay for me, but Friday and Saturday aren't - pretty much any weeknight should be good though. And yes, headsets are best by far! Maybe we can even reignite O_W's addiction. :heh:

Erm, Sunday night's okay for me, but Friday and Saturday aren't - pretty much any weeknight should be good though. And yes, headsets are best by far! Maybe we can even reignite O_W's addiction. :heh:

So Friday or Saturday it is, then!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Early access has been out for Elder Scrolls Online for the last few days and is on general release tomorrow.

I've been playing for a couple of days now and am really enjoying it (also took part in the two of the betas too). I'm an ES fan but am completely new to MMOs so don't really have a clue about that aspect of the game. As a result, in the betas I just found myself questing rather than hooking up with other players so will need to try and break out of that.