N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've just finished the fight on normal difficulty. And it's much better than Halo 2! It's hard not to give my thoughts on it without spoiling anything, but the last 'chapter' of the game is one of the most epic moments in gaming I've ever played. I was holding my controller aloft, trying not to cheer out loud when I finally completed it! It's that good.

Thats what i said as well.

When your racing in the Warthog and the floor is blowing up all around you is epic, then the Halo music kicks in. It was so awesome!

Both Halo 1 and 2 work on Xbox 360 anyway.

Note

"(360 is my first Xbox, couldn't be bothered switching video cables to finish playing them)"

Meaning, I have them, know they work. But to play them I had to disconnect my VGA cable and use the composite. Of which I grew tired and stopped trying to play them.

Edit - Cheers HoT for the recap. :D

Edit - Cheers HoT for the recap. :D

Also, cheers for the recap HoT, i've never played the others in SP so that's useful.

Awesome HoT, thanks.

I think that makes sense now.

No problem guys, hope it makes a little sense at least.

Thanks for the heads up Stef, just checked my Legendary order from play.com and its processing now. Im quite shocked I actually got one, im a very happy man.

To all the people who preordered from Gameplay.

I preordered my Legendary edtion in March from Gameplay, Thankfully i have got one, however they are being sent tomorrow and you should recieve it either wednesday or thursday. Hope it's wednesday, the actual release day.

To all the people who preordered from Gameplay.

I preordered my Legendary edtion in March from Gameplay, Thankfully i have got one, however they are being sent tomorrow and you should recieve it either wednesday or thursday. Hope it's wednesday, the actual release day.

So every other site under the sun sends theres today.... Game sent theres saturday aparently... and gameplay decide to be arses and post the day before release.

My last order with them i tells ya... from now on its shopto.net all the way.

If they sent it Saturday, why would it arrive Tuesday? I mean, they move post around on a Sunday, and it had all Saturday morning. It seems likely that you'll get it today.