N-Europe

Name Your Claims To Fame

Ant-Shimmin

I went to school with James Macavoy's younger half brother who is now up for attempted murder.

Deserves it really, he was a complete tool.

Oh and I went to the Queens Garden Party in Edinburgh which was the most boring event of my life, I don't even give two shits about the Queen.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Jackie Chan at his film premier of New Police Story in London, really nice bloke if i do say so. I have also met the Red Dwarf cast and producers and got autographs from Robert Llewellyn, Craig Charles and Chris Barrie. All really nice and are a great laugh.

I also won a competition on the radio with the prize being a personally signed picture and DVD from Jim Carreys film Bruce Almighty a few years back. And i saw Jeremy Clarkson in Oxford and got a signed copy of The World According to Clarkson back a few years ago.

My Mums claim to fame is that she nearly got run over by Jeremy Paxman on the way to work.

*images the scene....*

Letty is walking down the street merrily whistling to herself a jaunty tune. She happens upon a bus stop with four random girls and a photographer.

Letty: "What be going on here random girls?"

Random Girl 1: "The bus service is back on. Boo-yah!"

Random Girl 1 and Random Girl 3 high five.

Letty: "Oh. Didn't know it had been cancelled."

Random Girl 2: "Like, yeah."

Letty: "Okay..."

Photographer: "Hello young miss. You look pretty and the sort to have travelled upon a bus before, and are around the same age as these girls. Would you mind being in the photograph?"

Letty: "What the fuck do I care?"

Yup. Just like that.

Well, I was a moderator for utorrent, sometimes random people I've never heard of will say "hi, i've seen you around elsewhere" online. My great great great or something grandfather was a pirate. I'm also loosely related to a pretty big celebrity who I can't remember right now.

I went to school with James Macavoy's younger half brother who is now up for attempted murder.

Deserves it really, he was a complete tool.

Oh and I went to the Queens Garden Party in Edinburgh which was the most boring event of my life, I don't even give two shits about the Queen.

Its illegal to burn anything with the queens head on. You have been warned.

Ta for that.

Just one of thosw crazy, shitty laws.

She's a rich old lady, but ya gotta respect her in a patriotic sense. Thank the Lord monarchs don't have authority any more, or I'd be for the chop.

I've met Craig Brown (ex-Scotland manager) and played a game of "heedies" (keeping the ball up between two people with just headers) with him, which was in the local newspaper.

I was Scottish national champion at the wonderfully popular sport of Trampolining for 5 years running before I gave it up.

I've seen Les Dennis at a distance. I've actually served Lenny Henry though I didn't ask for a autograph or say "It's you off teh telly!!" because I think they get that enough. In the same 5 minutes I saw Dawn French walk past me.