Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Free!

jayseven

We were in Newquay about 2 year ago and there was a frosties van giving away free boxes of chocolate frosties and 4 pint of milk, when you were waiting at the traffic lights......they were nice.

free stuff

Upload a pic to canons website, pic a printer you want it to be printed on, they print and send it in the post direct to your home....not bad if you want a canon printer Here :)

And some free lacoste fragrance for men Here On Try it now.

Free Kerrang car sticker(s) Here

And for all those people that like to pee the bed free Drynights sample! :shock: Here

the other day i was totally broke. literally not a penny in any account or card, but i HAD to go see some friends, as one of them was about to have a heart operation.

i got on the train without a ticket, hopign i'd get away with it. it was the first time i had ever knowing boarded a train without the abilty to buy a ticket/with out a ticket before.

i sat down, looked on the floor, and there was a tenner on the floor! my ticket cost £9.60 :)

Best find ever.

Best thing I've got for free is a vinyl from a gig once. Somebody handed it to me and walked off. Maybe it was just to look after, oh well, you snooze you looze.

Last Christmas I was walking down the Highstreet and I was stopped by a woman and I feared the worst, but I saw no clipboard... What she actually had was bags of money! She was promoting for Abbey National.

It was chocolate money by the way :P I walked down the Highstreet every day for a week and got a free bag of chocolate coins every time :D

What! I live there I saw no van...

it was near a red petrol station that has now shut down and near the godolphin hotel (never stayed there but always remember the name :) )

You sure lacoste is only for usa when you go on the enter deatails page they have every other country except the USA.... which is coming next spring :)

i used to do a bit of promotions, and my favorit freeb was about a years supplie of vimto.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm vimto.and i also had a garage full of good fellas pizza,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza.

but now i cant eat goodfellas pizza any more(too much of a good thing turns bad)