NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Free!

.. I was going to make a thread where all teh relpies had to have 15 characters maximum, but I figured it wouldn't go too well.

So here, have this instead. I was pondering on it on my way home today.

Where can you get free cutlery?

I could think of two-and-a-half places.

Chippie for those little wooden forking things..

Sainsburies Salad Bar, just grab the sporks.

School canteens - once you get on site, you can theoretically pinch some cutlery, claiming to bring it back later.

I was also thinking about where to get free furniture, crockery, all sorts, but maybe i'll share that with you later.

ALSO: What's the best free thing you've ever recieved/found? I found this really cool jacket in a graveyard a few months back - gave it away to a mate as a leaving present :P

So yeah.. Any experiences? at all?

we should have a stickie'd thread with free offers on the internet, like the free jelly beans one, coz free stuff is ace

free cutelry from places like BHS Food canteen etc, and from Mcdonalds, straws.

we should have a stickie'd thread with free offers on the internet, like the free jelly beans one, coz free stuff is ace

straws.

Agreed. Jordan?

Wait to see how it goes, cause at the moment 50% of the replies are just "I want free stuff."

Free demos of From Russia With Love and King Kong (both PS2) when you pre-order them at Game. Pre-orders are free and you don't need to buy the game if you don't want to.

I found a pair of sunglasses on a bus a year ago. I love them. Wear them all the time (when it's sunny - so I've worn them about twice).

i can't belive everybody's not mentioned it before IKEA (you can still pencils and shit)

A VW dealer that we went to had free crisps and cans of coke ... not sure if they all do that tho... oh and they where handing out little pots of Hagen-Daz Ice Cream at my local Tesco today!!!

I had an all you can eat buffet for free in A Mallorca holiday resort.

They now don't have enough food to survive the Winter...

.. I was going to make a thread where all teh relpies had to have 15 characters maximum, but I figured it wouldn't go too well.

I was thinking about doing the exact same thing but didn't for the exact same reasons :shock: I seriously shit you not...

Are you my brother?

the other day i was totally broke. literally not a penny in any account or card, but i HAD to go see some friends, as one of them was about to have a heart operation.

i got on the train without a ticket, hopign i'd get away with it. it was the first time i had ever knowing boarded a train without the abilty to buy a ticket/with out a ticket before.

i sat down, looked on the floor, and there was a tenner on the floor! my ticket cost £9.60 :)

I got a free frisbee in the post today!

It says Wanadoo on it - but I heard AOL are a better frisbee brand?

You can get free cutlery from BHS, seriously the stuff on the shelves is free, everyone try it and come back later to tell me about how much you got. Try sewing hidden pockets inside your coat and avoid those black things on the ceiling... yknow... cameras.

found a pack of fags while clubbin few weeks ago (gave to mate for a pint)

found a mobile that someone left on table in pub rung owner and gave back next day

free stuff u can get:

free ICE in subway on there cola machine just put ur hand under the ice dispencer and presto!

free toliet paper when u goto toliet in a shop

when its a buy one get one free

u can go in BOOTS and try there diaodiants for free if you forget to put on lynx etc or just smell

Sign in to follow this