N-Europe

Games Convention 2007

Retro_Link

Dunno if the conference will need it's own thread, but thought I'd create one seeing as pictures of Nintendo's stand have appeared...

7editeurs20070820_175253_0_big.jpg

7editeurs20070820_175312_16_big.jpg

7editeurs20070820_175307_11_big.jpg

urltrurl?lp=fr_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.jeux-france.com%2fimages6_4_21404.html

7editeurs20070820_175303_6_big.jpg

7editeurs20070820_175305_9_big.jpg

More pictures

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21404_gc-2007-photos-du-stand-de-ninten.html

Looks like Wii-Fit is the focus of this event for Nintendo!

The other developers stands

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21402_gc-2007-photos-des-stands.html

Looks like Rockstar and Sega are both setup to showcase Table Tennis and Mario & Sonic Olympics...

136720070820_174016_10_big.jpg

136720070820_174041_32_big.jpg

There are private Nintendo shows? I doubt you will miss a lot there - maybe you can play a few games under the eyes of a Ninty rep but that will be about it.

I am too lazy to go there - even though it would be only 600km it is not worth the gas money. Maybe once the show gets a little bit bigger with real conferences, shows and stuff.

How exciting! Cannot wait for more updated hands-on previews with the games we all want!

I'm not expecting any new game announcements from Ninty though! Would be nice, but it's pretty pointless considering we haven't got none of the big 3 games (Corruption, Brawl, Galaxy) even out yet!

Yeah I reckon we'll get more BWii info, this is its announcement home so we're entitled to more info. Plus with two months until its N.A release, it makes sense.

I want to see some info on Naval units and what they'll bring to the table (the control system and online seem like an obvious pick)

I looking more forward to Mario, Metroid and BWii then I am any other game on any console.......except Phantom Hourglass!! MGS3, Halo 3, Bioshock, GTA4 dont even come close for me (though MGS 3 and Bioshock I am looking forward to a lot!)

I just want confirmed dates and lots of previews declaring how incredible they all are!

i hope europe also gets a Naruto fighting game

and im almost certain that whe will get a smashbros release date and a short movie trailer with it along as for Mario galaxy and hope to see something of Disaster day of crisis becouse the developers already said months ago that the game's finished yet so i dont see the point that they aint showing something from the game

i also think there will be shown more of smashbros like snake / and another Third party character maybe sonic :P

All konami are showing on the Wii is Dewy's Adventure, nothing more. No Pro Evolution, nothing! I really hope that company's support for the PS3 causes them severe financial difficulties.

After Snake got into Smash Bros as well, it's a joke.

PES 2008 for Wii Confirmed. Early Next year.

Just to let you guys know, there is no conference. Nothing new is being announced either. This has been confirmed.

There was a 45 minute talk behind closed doors, talking about Brain Training sales etc..

It was to be expected.