N-Europe

Bloc Parteh!

Platty

i just got back from seeing Bloc Party at brixton, they were absolutely fantastic! anyone else been to see them on their recent tour ?

ive already seen them at the leeds festival this year and was a fan long before that but tonight they were on form, they must practice all the time or something cos all of them were so tight and sounded perfect.

loved it all, didnt stop dancing and singing the whole way through i applaud you bloc party.

*claps*

you are the bluest light.

i donty like them. they are like a non-good version of blur imo.

no no no thats the kaiser chiefs!

i love bloc party so much so i was sad and got 2 band t-shirts. i havent got the remix album as i feel it will ruin the songs that i like so much.

I'll pick up this album, but I personally recommend downloading some Arctic Monkeys tracks. They're going to be the next big thing, they're being hyped everywhere - but they are actually pretty good.

ive also seen the Arctic monkeys! saw them at the leeds festival, the tent was packed out cos of NME hyped them so much. I had to watch from outside the tent, they were pretty good tho.

i have a couple of songs by them and cant wait for the album!

If you like Panic! At the Disco you should check out The Acadamy Is..., they're touring together as we speak. TAI's best song is Classifieds if you just want a taster, and it's a tasty one I guarentee.

Managed to get a free legal download of Checkmarks, which sounds really good. I do plan on going to see Panic! At The Disco when they are in London.