NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Games you Hate, But everyone else loves

Halo and Project Gotham. Words can't do justice the hate that I feel for these two games.

Play Halo in co-op on hard mode for a length of time, and PGR3 online in Cat & Mouse mode, and then come back and tell me you still hate them.

For me it has to be Gears of War, I bought it and I absolutely hated it, so overated it's not even funny, Very Narrow, Chainsaw Killing gets boring and online is utter shite.

Graphics are great but I don't see the appeal...

Omg I totally agree with you!

Anyway, errrrrm Mario Strikers Football Charged, got boring very quickly.

Never liked GTA, think it highly overated, controls suck, its basically a game for wannabe gangsters, real crap ones at that.

Whats up with all the hate towards Animal Crossings? I loved it

But I never could get into Metroid Prime.

Don't like Splinter Cell.

Didn't like Wii Play very much either.

And could never get into the Final Fantasy games. (Cept I and II XD)

I've just fallen in love with Metroid Prime. If people give it a go, and read the lore that they scan, they find a game thats deserving of it's 10/10 scores.

FF VII is a game i've found very hard to play let alone like . . .

GTA is okay. just massively overrated.

Grand Theft Auto. Any of them, granddaddy of overrated games.

Pro Evolution. It's football, therefore it's shit.

Gran Turismo. Cars are boring. Always.

hmmm.. I don't hate games but find some of them VERY overrated..

Grand Turismo - boring beyond words

Halo 2 - boy was I dissapointed with the misson part of the game.. and there were too many idiots for the live part to be fun

Fable - Boy was I glad I borrowed this game.. I sat there stunned when I finished it.. i couldnt believe my eyes when the credits started rolling.. "WHAT, i startede playing like 2 hours ago"..

Any rpg with random battles... I always start the game and think "It's ok, i'll just put up with them" but after a few hours I stop trying to explore each area for fear of running into another random battle so I just run through all the areas to advance the story, then I come across a really hard boss that I can't beat because I didn't play enough random battles and level up. Then I quit playing.

IMO one of the best rpgs is Paper Mario 2, just because there were no random battles and no need to grind much.

Any rpg with random battles... I always start the game and think "It's ok, i'll just put up with them" but after a few hours I stop trying to explore each area for fear of running into another random battle so I just run through all the areas to advance the story, then I come across a really hard boss that I can't beat because I didn't play enough random battles and level up. Then I quit playing.

IMO one of the best rpgs is Paper Mario 2, just because there were no random battles and no need to grind much.

QFT, this is why i always get bored of pokemon, random battles jsut get tedious and irritating.

For me it has to be Gears of War, I bought it and I absolutely hated it, so overated it's not even funny, Very Narrow, Chainsaw Killing gets boring and online is utter shite.

Graphics are great but I don't see the appeal...

Same for me, after 3hrs playing it it just got boring with the lack of variation in gameplay! It's not even great gameplay either!

Gears of Bore!

game i hate - Metroid prime i just dont get how so many people like it..ITS CRAP

also - animal crossing and harvest moon

Beyond Good & Evil - My brothers keep telling me to play it, but I just cannot get into it. When will they realise that?

God of War 1 & 2 - As above

Final Fantasy XII - Ditto.

Dead Rising - Got bored, yeah, killing zombies and all that, it got boring...

Tomb Raider - Dreadful.

Gears of War - I want to get into it, but I can't.

Splinter Cell - No.

game i hate - Metroid prime i just dont get how so many people like it..ITS CRAP

also - animal crossing and harvest moon

Blaspheme!

I guess its an aquired taste.

Counter Strike - I could never get into it. Never.

All driving games that doesn't involve hurting other team mates.

I just can't play games like PGR3, Gran Turismo. It's too slow and tedious.

GTA, Tomb Raider 2, New Super Mario Bros. (dont really HATE but still), Morrowind (its SO damn boring!)

I'm amazed at how many people are saying Metroid Prime, I thought I was part of a very small minority but it appears more people feel the same way!

I'm amazed at how many people are saying Metroid Prime, I thought I was part of a very small minority but it appears more people feel the same way!

I know. It's shocking considering the high scores it got, and my own love for the game. It's the GameCubes best game imo i think people may want to give it another go.

AC and Harvest Moon require a very acquired taste.

I thought Twilight Princess may have got more people hating it than Metroid Prime or AC/HM.

Final Fantasy X-XII

Golden Axe

F-Zero (any)

Majoras Mask

Sims

Tetris

I know. It's shocking considering the high scores it got, and my own love for the game. It's the GameCubes best game imo i think people may want to give it another go.

AC and Harvest Moon require a very acquired taste.

I thought Twilight Princess may have got more people hating it than Metroid Prime or AC/HM.

Oh, yea! Twilight Princess is not a great game!

Majoras Mask

Blasphemy!!!

Runescape!!! what the fuck is that...java scripted game with fags in amour wondering around, it pointless i hate it and i didn't know what i saw in the game

start of with the surprise of "wow i can do magic" and " its soo big" you end up walking round the same pace over and over again and the word "NOOB" rules on it

I have to put Final Fantasy & GTA up here. I've only ever finished the Nintendo spin-offs of FF (tactics, crystal chronicles), and I just got bored of GTA when I couldn't understand a word anyone was saying. I think it was English, but I wouldn't have known when hearing it...

I don't hate it, I just don't like very much, and the game is...halo..(runs for cover)

I couldn't stand the single player on Halo 1. The multiplayer was good, but only when you had 8+ players.

Halo 2 was saved by the online multiplayer, probably my most played game ever.

I found Pikmin really boring, not my cup of tea.

Animal Crossing, Nintendogs or any other game which you can't 'complete' (not including multiplayer). I need a definitive objective to be able to play a game.

I loved Halo 1 mainly because of its single player whereas i thought halo 2 sucked, but as said before, was saved by its multiplayer.

I also cant believe how many people are saying metroid prime, a game which is unbelievably good and probably the best game of the last generation.

FFXII is very overrated too.