NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Games you Hate, But everyone else loves

I thought Halo 1 had a great single player, especially in Co-Op.

Co-op is the only way i've ever played Halo 'single player'. It just adds so much to the campaign.

I'm thinking about playing Halo 2 again prior to 3-much like metroid prime.

Yeah same! Thats going to take a lot of effort though...MP2 takes a lot of time and thought.

I can't understand people who say MP is bad. Maybe their brains don't work too good.

The FF series.

Forza (well, more i hate myself for not being able to get into it).

Most RPGs...

I'll admit, I didn't like the Metroid Prime series at first, I got bored of the first one after about an hour. However, I must admit I was an FPS-hater a while ago, I guess I've just become more open-minded since I first played it, considering I loved the second one right up to the point at which my bro took it away to Uni.

I thought Halo 1 had a great single player, especially in Co-Op.

3 levels were virtually identical, running through the same corridor over and over again, killing the same guys. The library level was horribly boring. Ugh.

3 levels were virtually identical, running through the same corridor over and over again, killing the same guys. The library level was horribly boring. Ugh.

One of my worst gaming moments-felt good to finish it!

Fighting the flood over and over, wave after wave was horrid!

sure as hell was, bring on halo 3!

A lot of people here seem to love Batallion Wars and are hyping BWii a lot. I found it to be very average.

And I loved Halo co-op, playing The Maw on legendary was simply amazing.

Splinter Cell

Meteos

Football games

Need for Speed

Halo Single Player

God of War

Brain Training :heh:

Original Sonic the Hedgehog

Most shooters that I'm told are the 'best game ever' are usually shit too.

Runescape!!! what the fuck is that...java scripted game with fags in amour wondering around, it pointless i hate it and i didn't know what i saw in the game

start of with the surprise of "wow i can do magic" and " its soo big" you end up walking round the same pace over and over again and the word "NOOB" rules on it

Too true, and yet me and my mate used to play LOADS and quest together all the time :(

Also, forgot i haven't said Metroid Prime yet. Sorry, backtracking irritates me, i can't be arsed trecking through the same tunnel that i spent 15 minutes on yesturday. Though to be fair i am hyped for Corruption.

Ooh. I have one. Panel de Pon/Planet Puzzle League.

The 1up crew and the internet absolutely adores it and I can't quite see why. I can see that it takes more thought and skill than some puzzle games but it plays like a slow paced meteos. No unlockables either.

It is by no means bad, I just don't understand the love for it.

I hate:

Halo

Grand Theft Auto

Metal Gear Solid

Final Fantasy

They should all be on the superior Nintendo Wii

You mean the inferior Nintendo Wii

Nope, it is superior in every single way.

You wait, 2 years from now, all Wii game will look better than PS3 and Xbox games.

You wait, 2 years from now, all Wii game will look better than PS3 and Xbox games.

.....................I'm sorry, what?!.........................

Oh god don't tell me you 'Still Believe'?

N_want_to_believe.jpg

I dislike Grand Theft Auto, because it is all about killing innocent civilians, this is moraly wrong.

I dislike Halo because the levels are monotonous.

I dislike Metal Gear Solid because there are too many boring cutscenes.

I dislike Final Fantasy because there are better RPGs out there.

The PS3 doesn't sell well, judging by those statistics, I can safely say, that the PS3 isn't that great.

Clearly the N64 and Gamecube weren't that great either.

A fair point, and your reason is valid.

But I believe that the reason both consoles did not sell over 50 million was because people did not have that great taste in games.

Stuff like Sim City I don't really get, it's overly complicated judging by whenever I try to play.

Also Halo, there's just something about it that isn't right. Online is okay I suppose...

Runescape!!! what the fuck is that...java scripted game with fags in amour wondering around, it pointless i hate it and i didn't know what i saw in the game

start of with the surprise of "wow i can do magic" and " its soo big" you end up walking round the same pace over and over again and the word "NOOB" rules on it

You played it for two years almost non-stop.

A fair point, and your reason is valid.

But I believe that the reason both consoles did not sell over 50 million was because people did not have that great taste in games.

Clearly your taste in games is terrible if you truly believe that Nintendo alone can satisfy all your gaming needs.

Clearly your taste in games is terrible if you truly believe that Nintendo alone can satisfy all your gaming needs.

OHHHHH

Down the hatch.

I've stopped playing MGS2 - the story is awful and Raiden is an irritating knob jockey. The levels aren't the greatest in the world either. I just can't carry on.

I'm not to fond of GTA or the voice acting on FF10 but "hate" would be rather strong words for those games. They have their qualities.

I also have a love/hate relationship with Dues Ex. It's a great game but way, way too hard. It would be easier manipulating world events until they represented the game and then doing it for real.

ROFL!!! :wtf:

Yeah I know, i was looking through his post history and it has to be the best 25 posts I've ever read. Nearly everyone of them had me laughing out loud.

Also I doubt he has ever even played Final Fantasy, Metal Gear or GTA.