Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Quoting myself from the news section of the site:

The more I see of this, the more I want it. Suprising considering how earlier stills were underwhelming but then everything looks better in motion and this doesn't break that rule. Add to that the worrying and complaints about the Wii Wheel early on, only for it to get favourable reactions and you start to realise why Nintendo do things their own way and give off the air that they know best.

Respect is due.

Snaking has been removed!

I just saw it myself too! I think this was confirmed before but still: :yay:

I'm really beginning to look forward to this game. Seeing the preview made me all giggely, which is... odd for me. I think the title screen looks a bit boring, though. How's that for a nitpick! :wink:

Watched The gametrailers Preview today and i'm really looking forward to some Mario Kart Action next month! :D

What bothered me the other day is on Mario Kart DS i was first the whole race and then suddenly this person who had been going backwards the whole race Wins! :confused:

No one had over taken me but my posistion had been changed to second!

Rumour has it that Raindow Road is a SMG theme.

That would be Great! :grin:

I loved Rainbow Road in MK:DS but in Double Dash i never got the hang of it!

It's what stopped me from completing the game! I have Gold in every other cup except Mirror mode the one with rainbow road i have a silver cup i keep losing by 2 points!!! :)