N-Europe

Some news

Guest Jordan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;493673"]So does Jordan get there by climbing atop the mountains of Scotland and zipwire his way down?

Not exactly.

At this moment, he is compressing himself via winRAR, and shall arrive here in an email attatchment.

Goodluck, Jordan.

God Help You, Letty.

Remember: Peace and Love. Also, if you love her, say it with rubber. We don't want little Jordanias and little Lettyphiliacs running around the place. Not yet anyway, you both too young. Get money, get married, have fun...no wait, have fun BEFORE you get married, because marriage probably isn't that fun, at all. Well, I dunno, Rokhed seems to have fun with his wife, they get up to all sorts, so that's for a different thread. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, get married but not yet! Have fun first, grow older, THEN get married, have more fun, and THEN have children.

That's EXACTLY what I meant to say, I think.

Fucks sake, good luck, dude!

I don't really want to say whats already been said but I was wondering?

How are you going to cope? I assume you will be staying byself, you will have to cook, no internet, wash your own clothing, no internet, wash the dishes, no interent, if your lucky you might get 5 channels, no interent and you have to sleep by yourself with nobody in the house with no internet.

Guest Jordan
I don't really want to say whats already been said but I was wondering?

How are you going to cope? I assume you will be staying byself, you will have to cook, no internet, wash your own clothing, no internet, wash the dishes, no interent, if your lucky you might get 5 channels, no interent and you have to sleep by yourself with nobody in the house with no internet.

I can cook, I can wash, I don't watch much TV so i'll just get Freeview, I don't mind being on my own, although Letty will probably be over alot.

As for no internet? Thats gunna effect me :p

Guest Jordan
Dont you have any friends you are going to miss?

Not especially, i moved to Halifax 3 years ago and left all my friends in Leeds behind :(, made alot of friends in college but never stayed in touch.

I'll miss going to Domstercool's place (he lives around 10 miles from me) however...

I can cook, I can wash, I don't watch much TV so i'll just get Freeview, I don't mind being on my own, although Letty will probably be over alot.

As for no internet? Thats gunna effect me :p

You are a braver man then me.

Guest Jordan

Well, all packed and ready for the off tomorrow.

Shitting myself to be honest, but i'm excited. See you guys later ;)