NEurope
Guest Jordan

Some news

no no, my house is at the very top of a hill, surrounded by sea.

here is a picture demonstrating:

house.jpg

So does Jordan get there by climbing atop the mountains of Scotland and zipwire his way down?

;493673"]So does Jordan get there by climbing atop the mountains of Scotland and zipwire his way down?

Not exactly.

At this moment, he is compressing himself via winRAR, and shall arrive here in an email attatchment.

Good luck to both of you! Jordan with the moving, and letty with the living in Shetland :) Sounds like a pretty big thing you're doing sounds like its the right thing to do :)

Not exactly.

At this moment, he is compressing himself via winRAR, and shall arrive here in an email attatchment.

lol.

You should open him on a mac and see if he gets upset.

im a yorkshire geezer trapped in a mac

have a cuppa tea

have a cuppa tea

And you're listening to actual music. Whaaaaa!?!

Hes an anti-mac virus :o

DON'T DO ITTT

lol he'd corrupt himself if he was ever on a mac

All the best Jordan. Good luck there with finding a job and... well everything.

To be honest, Shetland sounds like a sweet aventure. Good luck Jordan, ignore anyone discouraging you and respect for doing something daring. Good luck with Letty man.

Goodluck, Jordan.

God Help You, Letty.

Remember: Peace and Love. Also, if you love her, say it with rubber. We don't want little Jordanias and little Lettyphiliacs running around the place. Not yet anyway, you both too young. Get money, get married, have fun...no wait, have fun BEFORE you get married, because marriage probably isn't that fun, at all. Well, I dunno, Rokhed seems to have fun with his wife, they get up to all sorts, so that's for a different thread. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, get married but not yet! Have fun first, grow older, THEN get married, have more fun, and THEN have children.

That's EXACTLY what I meant to say, I think.

Fucks sake, good luck, dude!

I don't really want to say whats already been said but I was wondering?

How are you going to cope? I assume you will be staying byself, you will have to cook, no internet, wash your own clothing, no internet, wash the dishes, no interent, if your lucky you might get 5 channels, no interent and you have to sleep by yourself with nobody in the house with no internet.

I don't really want to say whats already been said but I was wondering?

How are you going to cope? I assume you will be staying byself, you will have to cook, no internet, wash your own clothing, no internet, wash the dishes, no interent, if your lucky you might get 5 channels, no interent and you have to sleep by yourself with nobody in the house with no internet.

I can cook, I can wash, I don't watch much TV so i'll just get Freeview, I don't mind being on my own, although Letty will probably be over alot.

As for no internet? Thats gunna effect me :p

Dont you have any friends you are going to miss?

Not especially, i moved to Halifax 3 years ago and left all my friends in Leeds behind :(, made alot of friends in college but never stayed in touch.

I'll miss going to Domstercool's place (he lives around 10 miles from me) however...

I didn't know where Folkstone was till september lol

Why would you want to know where Folkestone is? It's a hole :p

Good luck Jordan!

So you're moving to the coldest, wettest part of the UK. And it's not even near the mainland.

Good luck with that.

Good luck Jordan.

Hopefully things will work out for you, if not, well... that sucks.

I can cook, I can wash, I don't watch much TV so i'll just get Freeview, I don't mind being on my own, although Letty will probably be over alot.

As for no internet? Thats gunna effect me :p

You are a braver man then me.

Well, all packed and ready for the off tomorrow.

Shitting myself to be honest, but i'm excited. See you guys later ;)