NEurope

Oh this is nice news! I still haven't finished the first one, but a sequel sounds really tempting as I did enjoy the game. Though yeah, being able to save during the levels would be very welcome. And maybe make it easier to jump, cause that was a bit frustrating at times heh. =P

Looking forward to more info on this, I loved the first game and its ridiculously good funk soundtrack. :yay:

John Guscott had better be working on the music for the sequel.

By the way, does anyone know whatever happened to the apparent DS version? ::shrug:

This is de Best news eveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr. So very excited for this. Actually, I'm more excited about this than anything. I fucking love de Blob. Or, de BlooooooooooOoooooob as me and my friends call eet.

This is better than Christmas.

I actually never ran out of time. But it would be nice if we could complete those achivements in the "Free Paint" mode (I think that was its name)

Yep that's a nice idea! Go get a design job at THQ :)

Surprising but welcome news indeed.

Blatantly should be called More Blobbing. Or Return of de Blob.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I didn't see it anywhere.

de Blob sequel - multiplatform

Interesting news.

Good because it means de Blob as a franchise is going to grow in stature (us guys who got the original know it deserves it) but the worrying thing is that, going multiplatform, the Wii version might not get treated with the same care from the developers.

Interesting news.

Good because it means de Blob as a franchise is going to grow in stature (us guys who got the original know it deserves it) but the worrying thing is that, going multiplatform, the Wii version might not get treated with the same care from the developers.

Surely they will make sure the platform that has made the franchise get this far has a good Wii version. If not it just goes to show they saw the Wii as a testing ground before going to the next level graphics wise.

Surely they will make sure the platform that has made the franchise get this far has a good Wii version.

I definitely hope this is the case but you never know what will happen now they have the HD machines in their sights.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I didn't see it anywhere.

de Blob sequel - multiplatform

No problem with it going multiplatform, they just had better not mess with the formula. :hmm:

Interesting how there's no mention of the DS version though, especially as they show an iPhone one. Looks like it might have been canned then.

I don't mind it going multiplatform, as long as us Wii owners who supported the original don't get shafted.

Interesting how there's no mention of the DS version though, especially as they show an iPhone one. Looks like it might have been canned then.

I did some digging earlier today and it seems they've quietly exterminated it. It's a shame really, it seemed pretty much finished.

Helixe, the developers of the DS version of De Blob, were actually shut down in November 2008, unfortunately.

I don't like how he refers to the other consoles having a "normal controller". I'm mentally replacing that word with "conventional".

Then again, doesn't he know that by the time they finish the Xbox 360 port you won't be able to use any controller? Microsoft plan on sending out the secret explode signal to all xbox controllers 48 hours after Natal launches.