Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

The Wednesday match wasn't too great. Howard just wasn't playing his normal game so that he didn't get a booking to get a ban from the Chelsea game, his free kicks were crap too. Our midfield looks rubbish without Anderson and he's out for the rest of the season.

We've lost our two best players this season now to injury.

Ahhh, how you frustrate me, Barnsley.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know which one to be more annoyed with: Arsenal getting a late equaliser, or Blues beating Spurs! :nono:

Your lot defended well, a point imo was deserved all round.

Though I was unimpressed by your supporters chanting ill songs about Eduardo's injury, I was under the impression Villa fans were the better fans in Brum. Looks like I was wrong.

Your lot defended well, a point imo was deserved all round.

Though I was unimpressed by your supporters chanting ill songs about Eduardo's injury, I was under the impression Villa fans were the better fans in Brum. Looks like I was wrong.

There are wankers who support the Villa, I've been unfortunate to meet some of these tits. We all know no football team has a completely well-behaved set of supporters. :nono:

It's the common, well-known thing that motion was only too happy to go on and on about when he was here. :indeed:

Great stuff:

Three points that were needed, hurrah. Keep em coming!

Whoa, looks like Liverpool are back in the title race....*coughs* :heh:

Good result for us yesterday. Very pleased to see both Hargreaves and Park getting a goal a piece. :)

Pissed off at Arsenal getting a point, especially so late. Still, only one point in it, which is a lot better than last week's standings.

If by title race you mean the race for fourth spot, then yeah... it looks like the Pool are very much in that, lol. :(

Though stinking Everton got a win today too- you would have thought that with Pompey being so good on the road they could have crushed the lowly Toffees.

True, the Reebok is a tough place to go and if it hadn't been for that opening goal then Bolton would probably have won as it looked like they were very much the better team in the opening section.

Did you hear the stat on MotD2 about how many goals Liverpool have conceded from set pieces this season? I hope Inter Milan didn't hear it... :o

Did you hear the stat on MotD2 about how many goals Liverpool have conceded from set pieces this season? I hope Inter Milan didn't hear it... :o

[enter wrong information and wild statement here ;)]

Anyway got my bag packed for tomorrow (shirt, scarf, camera etc), got to be at the airport at 5:30, for my flight at 7:30. Hopefully I'll get home safely.

2-0 up not 3-0

Ah my bad. Still, a nice solid lead.

Though obviously it does mean I retract my previous comment, 2-0 lead will be harder to hold. But if you manage to score out there, then the game should be yours.

Speaking of Arsenal, I heard somewhere yesterday or today that AC Milan won't be at full strength and that they aren't feeling as confident as they would be. Bodes well for the Gunners chances, if they can get the first goal then it would add some spice to proceedings.

Speaking of Arsenal, I heard somewhere yesterday or today that AC Milan won't be at full strength and that they aren't feeling as confident as they would be. Bodes well for the Gunners chances, if they can get the first goal then it would add some spice to proceedings.

I've got a feeling its all stories. I reckon Kaka, Pirlo, Pato will all make miraculous recoveries and be fine tomorrow (I've read on a few sites of different players for Milan who are 'injured'), the only ones I believe is Nesta and Seedorf's injuries. Which in a crude way is good news for us, but with injury concerns of our own. No Rosicky or Toure, but Van Persie's back in the squad.

Well done Arsenal. I am not suprised at all though. They dominated the 1st leg and should of won that game.

Dunno why some fans and pundits have been talking about Milan like they are some great team. If you have been watching Serie A football for last two years you could see that Milan are not a great side. Players are too old and do not have a world class goalscorer.

Liverpool should of beat them last year but Rafa blew it with his negativity..

Ancelloti needs to be sacked. dunno how he has lasted so long to be honest. his style of football sucks and the league form is a joke.

Barcelona beat celtic as predicted. Until Celtic can get out the SPL the last 16 is always gonna be as far as it goes as they cannot buy the players needed due to lack of funds!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!