Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Post your pets

James

recenttegu.jpg

My argentine black and white tegu - originally named "the Tegu" - or Teguar, Teguini, Teegwu, Teguis, etc etc. He's just under 4 feet long and 5kg in weight. Luckily he is very tame (in the lizard sense of the word).

recentages.jpg

My bearded dragon Ages. She is around 18 inches long and very lazy. She is also very tame, although she gets a bit afraid sometimes when shes out of the cage.

YellowCollared2WBM_U37.JPG

This is what I will hopefully be getting next year - a yellow collared macaw. Booyah!

________

The office forum

Edited by Johelian

i remember your lizards jo! man it feels like a life time ago you told us about them.

Really? I thought I banged on about them too much already. Mind you, I have had the beardie for 2 years now...

Good to see you back :) (unless you have been posting under another nick and I havent noticed)!

Oh and Rokhed sorry about the insensitivity but didnt Rokhed die Rokhed?

I think thats Rokheds other dog (another staffie? I love those). Absolutely lovely. I wish I could have one - but I have had to settle for a parrot.

________

IOLITE VAPORIZER REVIEW

Edited by Johelian

recenttegu.jpg

My argentine black and white tegu - originally named "the Tegu" - or Teguar, Teguini, Teegwu, Teguis, etc etc. He's just under 4 feet long and 5kg in weight. Luckily he is very tame (in the lizard sense of the word).

recentages.jpg

My bearded dragon Ages. She is around 18 inches long and very lazy. She is also very tame, although she gets a bit afraid sometimes when shes out of the cage.

YellowCollared2WBM_U37.JPG

This is what I will hopefully be getting next year - a yellow collared macaw. Booyah!

Nice & crazy animals you have got Johelian. :shock:

Good luck getting the yellow collared macaw :smile:

Not literally of course, but some pics.

Topsy

dsc001817sp.th.jpg

Hahahah, he's licking his butt.

I don't have any pets, my dog passed away about 4 years ago. Everyone at home is too busy to look after a new dog. It sucks.

We do have lots of rabbits running around though. Damn pesky b*stards.