Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pretty hairy guy, but for some reason I can't grow chest hair even though i'm very hairy everywhere else. My lower back downwards is where it starts, infact my arse cheeks are probably the worst part (Even i don't like it) My girlfriend says she doesn't mind though, either that or she's lying. *shrugs*

Sigh, how do you put somebody off you?

This guy won't get the freaking hint..

One of many options, Wolfy.

First option, tell the guy straight. "I like you as a friend because you are nice. But nothing more than that because I am interested in other people. Also, you are far, far too clingy for me."

Second option, break him easily: "Aww, you're really nice, but I'm not interested in starting anytime soon. Thank you, though."

Or, your final option, to give him a taste of his own bastard medicine. Call him once then hang up. Then repeat the process every 5 minutes for two hours. Be overly clingy back to him. If he starts to like it, then say "oh, damn, I rang the wrong person...sorry!" Hang up. Delete number, facebook, msn. Never again.

EDIT: I saw Star Wars IV on Saturday I think it was, and every time Leia was on screen I kept referring to her in my head as Molly. Damn the power of Avatar Association.

If I ever make it to a knee meet I think I'll have to dress as Leia or nobody will notice me.

Don't put yourself down, Miss Mollymon. I'm sure you'll look awesome in the gold bikini. And plus, well, it is Christmas after all. I think we all deserve it. :heh:

Not putting myself down as you kneers often seem to think, just being honest. :p

ANYWAY. I believe the original topic was chest hair on men. I think a bit of chest hair can be muchos sexy.

Never had much body hair, and i'm gonna say nay on it too.

I got this fella that keeps making annoying sex references all the time. Like if I say I'm going to go take a shower, he says "I wish I was there", or if i say i did 50 push ups he'd be like " I wish I was under you," About anything really, and he's made it very vocal that he likes me and I have made it quite clear that I don't like him, but he keeps doing it. It's really annoying.

I don't know, but I told him to fuck off saying crap like that, but he won't fucking listen. He says he can't control himself because I'm too hot.

Either just ignoring them (though in retrospect, probably seems a bit harsh) or just telling him completely straight is the only option. If he doesn't listen, then he deserves being ignored. He'll end up hating, but there's not much else you can do.

I don't know, but I told him to fuck off saying crap like that, but he won't fucking listen. He says he can't control himself because I'm too hot.

That is rather sweet, but also damn annoying at the same time. Tell him, "I know" and "But you ain't getting any of this." Then maybe sexy dance a little, complete 3 sets of push-ups and then indulge yourself in an erotic shower. He'll probably cry, mind.

Never had much body hair, and i'm gonna say nay on it too.

I got this fella that keeps making annoying sex references all the time. Like if I say I'm going to go take a shower, he says "I wish I was there", or if i say i did 50 push ups he'd be like " I wish I was under you," About anything really, and he's made it very vocal that he likes me and I have made it quite clear that I don't like him, but he keeps doing it. It's really annoying.

Sounds pretty funny, I dunno i'd find it flattering.

There's actually no way out of it.Sound like if you punch him in the face he'd still be turned on.

those gays i'm telling ya..

Lol, I don't have the body to do the gold bikini!! Find me a white jump suit and I'll do it. When I'm thinner, obviously.

Here's a deal: You go as Leia, I'll come as Luke, and we can sip cocktails and moan about how we never get to see Dad/Vader enough at Christmas, and how Mum never being there really messed us up. It could be like a non-canon insight into the social issues presented in Star Wars.

Oh I really want to go on the meet, damn me being broke and lazy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!