Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

incidently, i have a mare with condoms. veding machines tend to be a one size fits all affair, these are a bit small for me, fucking mare to get on. they also kinda inhibbit blood flow, which aint nice.

i dont want to be going into chemists/supermarkets and buying the large ones, id look like some type of bostful jackass.

incidently, i have a mare with condoms. veding machines tend to be a one size fits all affair, these are a bit small for me, fucking mare to get on. they also kinda inhibbit blood flow, which aint nice.

i dont want to be going into chemists/supermarkets and buying the large ones, id look like some type of bostful jackass.

Clinics offer a whole wide range, including larger ones.

In my experience the people doing it are never fit. Plus just ask for a mix. Last time I went they loaded up a bag with all kinds of weird and wonderful ones and sent me on my way with the instruction to have more sex (true story, he actually told me to go have more sex).

And hey, if you're getting checked out they'll see its large anyway :p

Haha, you wouldn't look like your were boasting at all. I've heard of people being embarassed about having a small one, but never the other way round. Buy them, if anything, the woman serving you might be attractive, see what you're buying and ask for a date. (Ok, that would never happen, but still, you shouldn't be so worried about what a bunch of strangers are going to presume).

Well if somebody can't be arsed to take a test not only for themselves and the person they are with, then who cares about them. :heh:

In a relationship they should get tested yeah (though it is the most exposing thing you can imagine!!), i thought you meant for casual sex!!

What would you do if a guy told you had just been tested? Would you sleep with him then?

In a relationship they should get tested yeah (though it is the most exposing thing you can imagine!!), i thought you meant for casual sex!!

What would you do if a guy told you had just been tested? Would you sleep with him then?

Now this is where it gets complicated, because automatically I would want proof, but that means looking at their records.

I'm quite lucky with the people I've dated, they've never had lots of casual partners etc.

edit: aww king did you think it was all icky? Thats the male side I'm afraid, which reminds me of my mate talking about celery cum, which you don't want to know about.

edit: aww king did you think it was all icky? Thats the male side I'm afraid, which reminds me of my mate talking about celery cum, which you don't want to know about.

Yeah... Its just something, almost a phobia, I had when I was younger regarding the vagina. But now thats all gone... The labia is just so freaking juicy! *_*... I feel like a freak... But everytime my girl sees me, shes all smiley and her tone on the phone has increased in enthusiasm by 19%. ^^

But about the celery cum... Sounds interesting. :)

...I went down on my girl yesterday for the first time. I was the one making the advances as I've been reading up on the fact that a lot of girls cum easier from oral, but I was a bit...curious (in a negative way; taste, smells etc)

But FUCK! It was glorius! Tasted like a water-diluted honey, and there wasn't any particular 'smell' to register - like licking skin. And the juices were flowing... And it drove me crazy. It seemed like she orgasmed twice during the oral, like one came and then about 3 mins another - it made me LOL ^^' After which, she was almost begging me to F her. ^______________^

So wow... I encourage oral on a girl 100%. Just what mine needed. Forget any thoughts of nastiness (well, depends on the girl) as its a wonderful experience. *is grabbing his balls as he rights this*

Going down on a girl is awesome, welcome to the club :yay:

So wow... I encourage oral on a girl 100%. Just what mine needed. Forget any thoughts of nastiness (well, depends on the girl) as its a wonderful experience. *is grabbing his balls as he rights this*

I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is no problem that anyone has anywhere that can't be solved with oral sex.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!