Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP THE PRESS!!

every month i grab a copy of the free english magazine "metropolis" from the staff room at ginza school and my friends watch as i frantically search for the "and others..." section of the personal ads... they're fantastically out there....

this month's GEM:

attractive, pedicured feet?

are you a JF with attractive feet?

do you see the beauty in the female foot?

share your gift with an intelligent, creative

WM for a relaxing massage and photography.

a unique experience!

...i lol'd till i cried. :indeed:

thank you tokyo..

Same, then again i don't 'get' the majority of other fetishes as well. I can understand afew, but some are just daft.

...thanks, wiki....

Japanese terms

Though these fetishes originated in Japan, they have recently gained popularity in other countries, particularly the Americas.

* Nyotaimori: sexual arousal by eating sashimi or sushi from the body of a (usually naked) woman

* Omorashi: sexual arousal to one's or a partner's feeling of having a full bladder

* Tamakeri: sexual arousal from having a male kicked in the groin by a woman

* Wakamezake: sexual arousal by drinking alcohol from a woman's body.

............... :blank:

guest house room available nr. takdanobaba.

53,800 yen/month 30,000 refundable deposit.

comes with futon set!!

10 mins from takadanobaba, 15 from shinjuku.

current tenant wishes to escape this crazy country leave soon.

how can someone get turn on from urine. :shakehead

Maybe they like the warmth? I bet it would smell foul. I'll be honest i have watched something with this in before out of curiosity. Although it wasn't as bad as two girls one cup the thought of someone elses urine in your mouth makes me feel abit ill.

Meh, looks like I spoke too soon, the threesome is off, although I've met the two other participants seperately before, and one of them is all for a threesome, the other wants to get to know the other first before we do a threeway.

But surely it's more fun without knowing them?

Suprise, innit.

Anyway, my expanding obsession for Leona Lewis is getting me down, as I persist in the knowledge of never being able to meet her. Call it a pre-pubescent crush if you like, but she is the best girlfriend I never had. And I just can't get over her.

Fucking hormones.

But surely it's more fun without knowing them?

Suprise, innit.

Anyway, my expanding obsession for Leona Lewis is getting me down, as I persist in the knowledge of never being able to meet her. Call it a pre-pubescent crush if you like, but she is the best girlfriend I never had. And I just can't get over her.

Fucking hormones.

How old are you?