Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's been very supportive, she's lived with and has quite a lot of transgendered friends, so she understands just where I'm coming from, and where I'm going.

That's a really nice thing to hear because I could imagine that in many relationships that might not have gone down so well. It's great to hear she's supportive and understanding and you're a lucky person.

I like West. He's one of the few mainstream rappers I can listen to as he's clearly got some wit and intelligence backing him up. Good to see he's making an effort where it counts.

Oh indeed, same as (I'm totally on the Underground/Alternative/Conscious Hip-Hop scene anyway). But I remember what he said once, and I thought it to be true, well atleast when it comes to mainstream hip-hop.

He said that the opposite of Hip-Hop (nowadays) seems to be homosexuality. He was saying that the rappers with that mind-frame need to beak out of it as it isn't good... oh I wish I could remember more or find the link for that (I might search for it actually).

But it's poor, Mr. West is right. His ability to speak out is always something I loved about him, for better or worse.

I remember seeing an article about this lesbian hip-hop duo (forgot their name now) and they were talking about how they just want people to realise they're lesbians and that is it, and how it shouldn't get in the way of anything else (music, popularity, reactions towards them etc.). But I thought it just needs some people to come out and get the ball rolling to break down peoples ignorance so good on them.

Okay theme/discussion topic; the one crush that'll never quit die.

Anyone else have this. Suppose its kind of "the one that got away" but she didn't so much get away as it was never meant to be. But was out tonight with a friend and she is in many ways the perfect girl for me (small, blonde, strong personality). I no longer ache for her, but still would if she offered. Fantastic friend though.

So yeah. Anyone got anything similar?

rokhed, im kinda getting confused :S

You are married and Transexual, i can get till that part, but you have a wife?

Then if you have a Wife, you're not gay? Are you a lesbian transexual? Or are you Bi?

Argh, im confused. :wtf:

Anyone else have this. Suppose its kind of "the one that got away" but she didn't so much get away as it was never meant to be. But was out tonight with a friend and she is in many ways the perfect girl for me (small, blonde, strong personality). I no longer ache for her, but still would if she offered. Fantastic friend though.

Think everyone does. I've had several myself :heh:

I went to a party last night, and kissed a "straight guy"

He was so fucking fit, and bulky and ummmmm.

Hahahaha ^_^

Without his permission?

Yeah I know.

I always had a thing for my friend Laura. She's my perfect type, artistic, funny, smart. we're just that little bit different that it was an option back in the day, and we're too good as friends anyway. Ho hum. Various kinds of water under the bridge etc and so on.

I have sort of half a one, but I'm not entirely sure she counts. This fiesty red head chick I knew in high school, for some reason we ended up walking to and from school together often. Unfortunately school itself kept me all mixed up until after I left, so I never developed the sense to act on it (or anything similar) until long after I'd left school. Sometimes I see her around town, and when she sees me she still recognises me and says hi. I don't long for her really, but she was pretty nice and totally my type. I just wonder sometimes, y'know?

OK. Ich habe ein Problem.

Recently, whilst on holiday, I stayed next door to this really buff girl. By buff, I mean really buff. Tanned, suprising cleavage given her age, nice teeth, lovely short hair (which was curly, but she straightened), lovely curvy figure and a face carved by angels to match. Now, I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like a nice girl. She had a kind personality and cute Northern accent to match.

Me, being me, didn't get to talk to her until the last day (I presumed she was a lot older). And even then, I only had a light convo with her. Even more inanely, I didn't ask for any contact details. Not even her MSN. The following day, on the trip home, all I could think of was her. It depressed me. It was silly really, dwelling over someone who lived in Newcastle, and who, even if I did recieve contact details, I'd never see again. But, the thing was, was she had a crush on me. And it showed. And so did I. Bt I didn't show, due to pride. Damn pride.

I will try and trace her on facebook, but us meeting is as likely as me getting hitched to Leona Lewis, my dream woman.

Hate this feeling.

Yes, exactly the same. Though I get the occasional ache for her, it doesn't help one of my friends has started to see her.

Though I am kinda over her I can't really see to move on, if you know what I mean.

Yeah. It's horrible ¬_¬

rokhed, im kinda getting confused :S

You are married and Transexual, i can get till that part, but you have a wife?

Then if you have a Wife, you're not gay? Are you a lesbian transexual? Or are you Bi?

Argh, im confused. :wtf:

Don't try and label stuff i guess is the moral of this dilemma.

Are you asexual? D=

Nah! I just don't get out much! :heh:

Also my School was kind of all boys until like this Year! (not that that would stop you. ;) : peace:)

but seriously I just haven't had one because I haven't even spoken to a girl long enough to develop any feelings. :) or anyone for long enough to form many friendships! :p

I love being by myself, it's awesome! :yay:

Everyone has one of these, surely.

Nothing wrong with being asexual.

I'm still not sure if I am or not. I've never really had a crush either, or just fallen for some pretty guy. *shrugs*

Exactly how I feel. :) Though of course I'm not going to fall for some pretty guy. :p (except Ellmeister which is a completely different story! :heh:)

I don't think I'm asexual! I just haven't met anyone that excites me or whatever! :)

I'm so aroused and confused right now....

:blank:

(It's a quote from the Simpsons.)

I'm so aroused and confused right now....

I suppose that's a step in the right direction. :laughing:

---

I always smile whenever I see asexual used in this context, as it always brings to mind an image of you or Eenuh kneeling beside some compost planting seeds that your body produced, patting and watering it with the care of a new mother.

As in the asexual plants are (can be?).