Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

yuk its so not my type too young looking and I like dark hair! I'll stick with Chris Evens we agree he's fit!

He is, extremely. I also like dark hair more, but still, I have a soft spot for his character after the first series. Michelle, now she was hot in the first series, I mean awesomely so...or am I the only one that thinks so?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled a st8 guy once it was actually quite easy. And i thought quite a well known way of doing it. We were talking about being gay and st8 and sex blah blah blah anyway I just said would u ever have a b/j of a guy he said no i'm not gay. I just said well if a lass offered me a bj I would have one (a lie) doesn't make me st8 does it? He replied well i guess not, so its the same for a guy! I got my wish anyway!

To blow a straight guy?

it's the most depressing feeling when you see somone you like you know isn't gay.....it's like......wow i'll never have that.

Meh. Thats many things in life you'll want but not be able to get. Thats life.

(or something more optimistic...)

To blow a straight guy?

Not just any st8 guy, just the one i really fancied for ages! Although the fact he did do stuff to me may question his sexuality. Or he really was that drunk!

I'm sure it won't work with every st8 guy, i think they have to be a little fruity maybe?

What you have to wonder is... it may provide instant satisfaction, but on the long run... It's no good. What do you get from it? You still won't have him, so... [/complete feelgood crusher]

The fact I still get a cheeky little smurk on my face when i think about it. I don't want him, it was a just a one off bit of fun. Infact I've totaly gone off him now oh well :heh:

Your Score: Straight Preference

You scored 22 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

mt1116983179.gif

Meh.

Your Score: Straight Preference

You scored 22 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

mt1116983179.gif

Meh.

Is that about right? Or way off?

Just had my first webcam sex, that was fun, and arranged to meet a friend tomorrow for some fun.

Ha ha I need to get myself a new fun buddie, I find it overly complex sometimes tho! The first one fell for me the 2nd i fell for them.

Is it possible just to have "fun" with a "friend" and not develop feelings?

Ha ha I need to get myself a new fun buddie, I find it overly complex sometimes tho! The first one fell for me the 2nd i fell for them.

Is it possible just to have "fun" with a "friend" and not develop feelings?

You have no idea what kind of fun we will be having, remember I don't do the conventional, the dates been shifted to Saturday afternoon anyway.

I'm slowly starting to realise I've got big feelings for a really good mate. I have no idea what to do, because we're mates I don't want to say something and then have everything go all downhill. Argh, It's making feel really down.

Go with your feelings, what's the worse thing that can happen, your mate dumps you, he was never a real mate if he does.

Go with your feelings, what's the worse thing that can happen, your mate dumps you, he was never a real mate if he does.

Thats the problem. According to my mates and everyone in my college, I like girls, and thats it.

But it's all sort of fucked up, I've really liked a good mate (girl) for ages and feel as though I'm developing bigger feelings for her, and at the same time, the same thing is happening with one of my best mates (guy).

It's getting me really down, because I've got no idea what to do. The girl is going out with a mate of mine (but they're about to break up I think) and the guy has no idea I like guys too.

It all sounds like a shitty episode of Hollyoaks :p

:heh:

Thats the problem. According to my mates and everyone in my college, I like girls, and thats it.

But it's all sort of fucked up, I've really liked a good mate (girl) for ages and feel as though I'm developing bigger feelings for her, and at the same time, the same thing is happening with one of my best mates (guy).

It's getting me really down, because I've got no idea what to do. The girl is going out with a mate of mine (but they're about to break up I think) and the guy has no idea I like guys too.

:heh:

Sounds like about time you came clean to everyone really. I know it's not an easy situation, and you will probably lose some friends, but it'll make things easier in the long run.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!