Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to spur on a further argument but shouldn't fish be in your list somewhere lolz?

He'd be on dislikes, with Fresh (who I also get mixed up)

Ellmeister, Haggis and domjcq would be on the likes, especially haggis, who i like A LOT

UK and the rest (mostly at UK since he seem to be the one doing the most) this is not the place for this, infact there really isn't any place for it so keep your petty grudges to yourself.

This thread was the spawn of a hour long conversation between me and Takeo on MSN and was meant to be an open minded whole forum discussion not some bollocks about who you like and dislike.

Now unless this gets better I'm going to get bitchy.

I hate you all.

And by hate, I mean love.

Why am i thinking of Cartman's "I hate you guys" song...

*tries to get the thread back on topic*

Erm...Your first sexual experience? Was it something you want to remember? Or something you'd rather forget about?

My first was something i'd rather forget about. Hint: OMG it's Mr Burns :shakehead

what an awesome topic to talk about :) something totally personal - something worth stalking to :D

... SO yeah. To be honest, my first 2 or 3 times I was pretty drunk... So I don't count them. My first proper time (and this is all with the same girl) was brilliant. Awesome. One of the best ever. I was so aware of the importance of it - I am one of those people who believes sex is a meaningful thing, anyway - that I loved every minute.

I don't regret it at all.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!