Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nothing, i once found Margaret Thatcher's wig in the gutter and am still wearing it to this day.

on...your head.... right? please let it be on your head.. :shakehead

Now I know people say love is a very strong word to use, but I actually think I am in love with him.

Yesterday we shared the most amazing kiss ever, our bodies were clinging to each other so tight, his hands were twitching behind my neck, and I could have just stood there forever kissing him.

We both said after, that it was like nothing we had felt before.

I woke up this morning, and I felt something was missing, but I just carried on the bathroom as normal, got showered blah blah. Then I just fell down onto my bed staring at the ceiling. Then I realised it was Ross I was thinking about, and missing.

Whenever I think about him I get butterflies, and I just cried this afternoon for no reason, so I text him saying I don't know whether you understand this or whether I'm just being a tit, I'm having really weird feelings and my emotions are just everywhere. He said he felt exactly the same and he doesn't know what it is.

All day I have been longing for his company, his touch, his head being on my shoulder, argh it's very frustrating.

I don't know whether to call this love, we have only been together a little while, but I seriously have never felt this strongly about someone, or had these emotions.

Now I know people say love is a very strong word to use, but I actually think I am in love with him.

Yesterday we shared the most amazing kiss ever, our bodies were clinging to each other so tight, his hands were twitching behind my neck, and I could have just stood there forever kissing him.

I woke up this morning, and I felt something was missing, but I just carried on the bathroom as normal, got showered blah blah. Then I just fell down onto my bed staring at the ceiling. Then I realised it was Ross I was thinking about, and missing.

Whenever I think about him I get butterflies, and I just cried this afternoon for no reason, so I text him saying I don't know whether you understand this or whether I'm just being a tit, I'm having really weird feelings and my emotions are just everywhere. He said he felt exactly the same and he doesn't know what it is.

All day I have been longing for his company, his touch, his head being on my shoulder, argh it's very frustrating.

I don't know whether to call this love, we have only been together a little while, but I seriously have never felt this strongly about someone, or had these emotions.

LOVEEEEE :heart:

sometimes it worth it ^.^, glad your happy tf! :yay:

Just a side note from this : I am a slag.

I think it's time for a song.

Off the subject a little but, Ross is an awesome name!

God no. (No offence, Triforce)

Reminds me of David Schwimmer, which reminds me of his face. Also reminds of an overweight guy in my year.

It sounds like it hasn't finished properly. Like it should be Rosst or Rossd. or something. Rosswell.

God no. (No offence, Triforce)

Reminds me of David Schwimmer, which reminds me of his face. Also reminds of an overweight guy in my year.

It sounds like it hasn't finished properly. Like it should be Rosst or Rossd. or something. Rosswell.

That made me lol.

Nooo! Now when I say Ross, it sounds like how you mentioned. Bugger. You shall regret this Paj! :p

I seem to be in a relationship. Im not quite sure how it happened, and I already kinda regret it. And I just need to decide its because of my deep routed independent emotional retardness, or because im scared?

Either way, im going to end up hurting someone who cares greatly about me. Fuck.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!